SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 6:19

Posting these here to discuss as they are very revealing  :yes: jmo

Todd looking and focused on Ali. Todd leading
Todd is the one into and chasing Ali and this shows his interest imo and his seeking her out and leading. Trying to win time with her on the GD and sought her out too. @Sundy also posted SCs of him where he was looking at Ali and the other guys focused on each other. Same for the GD apocalypse date and even beginning of the season he'd go towards her and focused on her when the other guys were focused on each other and drama
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 44542212_347430616017497_1959344633920167176_n
Todd IG post https://www.instagram.com/p/BpnSj6HBUag/

vs

Taite not even looking at Ali. Ali leading
His hand is in his pocket and he is looking away from Ali and behind her so she is leading while he isn't focused on her. For Taite to be on his 2nd SD and how he's been especially since Ali told him she was falling in love with him he doesn't act like someone in love or chasing Ali at all. Taite had a short M&G red carpet arrival which is not how typical F1s have either and so far I see Taite less interested in Ali now over the course of the season specifically since she told him she was falling in love with him. I think he is into her physically but is not chasing Ali. jmo
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 45571257_10215580345735615_6424478795083808768_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Taite IG story taiteadamradley

BL of the men very revealing imo and who/what they are focused on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 6:29

Ali has previously said that the guy she chose really fought for her. Taite is not fighting. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 6:39

sprout wrote:Ali has previously said that the guy she chose really fought for her. Taite is not fighting. JMO.

She must be full of BS then if she's referring to Taite because he is definitely not fighting for her. Honestly sometimes like in that pic above, he doesn't even look into her and I wonder if he even wants to be there. The only times I see him really into Ali is if they are physically put together alone and so having to focus on each other and make out. Other than that it's like he seems so nonchalant about it all dizzy

Meanwhile there's Todd making it all about Ali and focused on her. He's the only one left who'd be fighting for her imo sad Some women just don't know what they have till it's gone. I have a hard time seeing Ali picking Todd considering who she is. Pick someone who is into her and chasing her and there for her and mature with a heart of gold? Nope, she wants the dysfunction and pushnpull imo hmmm

ETA: all that to say I think Todd's better off. He deserves someone who wants him and is into him as much as he is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 6:41

sprout wrote:Ali has previously said that the guy she chose really fought for her. Taite is not fighting. JMO.

I heard that interview and took her literally - as in he physically fought for her (at the apocalypse challenge).  But maybe Taite steps up his game towards the end.  If he lays a finger on Todd he's a dead man though. laugh out loud

ETA:  Another option IMO is that in her head he fought for her, by just like, breathing.  I noticed when they were having their chat she hung on every word so any encouragement he gives her she would see as major IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 7:01

Yes, yesterday I thought the same, Taite isn't fighting for her and I do not think he has any intentions to do so. Is Todd fighting for Ali? He has so many screencaps that he must be for sure the runner-up or if Taite doesn't win then the winner. I would say that Bill has been fighting for her. Also, her cousin and friend liked both Todd and Bill, they also liked Taite. I don't recall they saying they particularly liked Charlie, though.

allaboutlove wrote:She must be full of BS then if she's referring to Taite because he is definitely not fighting for her. Honestly sometimes like in that pic above, he doesn't even look into her and I wonder if he even wants to be there. The only times I see him really into Ali is if they are physically put together alone and so having to focus on each other and make out. Other than that it's like he seems so nonchalant about it all dizzy

At this stage I think Ali is full of it. After all these weeks I feel that Ali's preconceptions/notions  of love are the opposite of what they mean to normal, emotionally healthy people.  At this point Taite doesn't seem to need to fight for anything, she is giving herself fully to him. He has already told her to  explore all her options with other guys because he wants her happiness and she is  still keeping him there? How is that fighting for her?  I think she is doing all the fighting for him! Perhaps in Ali's mind 'fighting for her' means all the body exploring Taite and She seem to be already doing :S

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 7:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 7:08

Todd has so many screen caps left. I wonder if we’ll see them all? Taite might step up his game at the last minute and Ali will lap it up. Would Taite be telling her what she wants to hear though because he truly feels it or is it a case of winning? That’s what I want to know. JMO
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 7:27

sprout wrote:Todd has so many screen caps left. I wonder if we’ll see them all? Taite might step up his game at the last minute and Ali will lap it up. Would Taite be telling her what she wants to hear though because he truly feels it or is it a case of winning? That’s what I want to know. JMO

I saw a post on Facebook, and someone suggested that what Taite really seem to want to be was The Bachelor...I think James Weir may have written the same in his recap. IMO, Taite doesn't stand a chance to be The Bachelor, and  even if he were not Ali's F1, I don't think he is The Bachelor material.

To respond to your question @sprout  I think in this type of show many of them think they are in love because all they can think of when they are there is about going on a date with the lead. Going on single dates is a good way for them to break with the daily routine they have for weeks when they are living in the mansion. See, the reward only comes after the premiere of the show, not before, so contestantw need a reason to be there, they need to have an aim to make the experience worthy. As a result, imo, a lot of the feelings the contestants experience inside the house are just mere illusion and then those feelings tend to vanish after the contestants are eliminated and out of the mansion, because then they can finally do whatever they want without many restrictions and even more after the premiere which is when they start enjoying the advantages of their new-found fame, which even if ephemeral is rewarding.  I do think that for some contestants  going far or winning also helps them feed their ego. Besides, contestants know that if things don't work they can always break up with the lead and claim that they still 'gave it a fair go' and were honest about finding love.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 8:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 8:07

Bobette wrote:

I heard that interview and took her literally - as in he physically fought for her (at the apocalypse challenge).  But maybe Taite steps up his game towards the end.  If he lays a finger on Todd he's a dead man though. laugh out loud

ETA:  Another option IMO is that in her head he fought for her, by just like, breathing.  I noticed when they were having their chat she hung on every word so any encouragement he gives her she would see as major IMO.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698  you're probably correct @Bobette and it's her taking it literally with the challenge laugh out loud True to that just him not rejecting her at FRC would be him fighting for her laugh out loud the bar is low  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu 8 Nov 2018 - 8:14

Bringing @Wendy123's post here as it pertains to potential F1-F4 sleuthing

Wendy123 wrote:Hey guys!
First time poster here but is it unusual for Todd who is suspected to be F2 to be following Bianca's (Ali's cousin from a few episodes ago) private Instagram account? I noticed that he started following her a few hours ago.
Bobette wrote:Welcome1 @Wendy123

We've seen F2s follow family before and IMO it depends on the individual - whether they're bitter/vengeful or take a more relaxed/realistic approach.  

Todd is following Taite and was following Ali at the start of season too (until he was presumably told not to) so I don't think he's harboring any ill feelings.
AllAboutLove wrote:Welcomeparty! @Wendy123 I saw the same and took a ss (was about to pm you about it @Sundy). It's definitely interesting considering she is private so she'd have to accept his request  question  

From everything sleuthed about Todd and everyone that knows him says he has a heart of gold. I honestly don't doubt it. He seems like someone who has so much empathy (the SCs of how he looked at Ali worrying about her while she was crying while the other guys were focused more on each other and how he was so focused on her while the guys were focused on drama/each other). He honestly comes across like 

Like @Bobette posted, I don't think he'd be harboring any ill feelings. He honestly doesn't seem the type at all, and more the type to put himself in someone else's shoes. We also don't know what happened for sure FRC and though we see Ali bawling and sobbing (presumably when letting Todd go) Todd was there and likely knows what all goes down and maybe her cousin reached out and so he is responding. 

I am sure they love him. I remember Georgia's sister following Matty and commenting on pics the BetteIG posted of Matty. They were definitely fond of him. It could be a similar situation here too and Todd even more the type to reach out and let them know he's okay and wishing her the best.

Now if it indicates something like F1 (I will be shocked) or something else definitely sleuthing it still  :yes: The F1-F4 thread will help with that and to sleuth it all out yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri 9 Nov 2018 - 6:55

Saw this Cosmo article and writer Joshua Joynes 100% copied from my post pre-season (Sept 29), literally using my exact same screenshot I posted and writing an article on everything I sleuthed about the HEART emojis for BetteAU. Didn't even bother screenshotting it themselves laugh out loud

I need to get my name changed since I am referred to as "the internet" laugh out loud Now I know Cosmopolitan magazine lurks on our forum and steals info from here. They could at least credit the forum but guess they want to act like they don't lurk and steal from forums like us  Hugesmile

https://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/bachelorette-australia-winner-28342

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 SOCIAL3432

This time, the internet has uncovered a peculiar theory about who the winner could be, and it makes a lot of sense.

Since its inception, The Bachelorette Australia Instagram account has mysteriously placed a love-heart emoji on ONE of the boys each year in their profile description. It might seem like an innocent move from the social-media intern at Network Ten, but let us assure you it's not. It's a goddamn conspiracy theory, these emojis are the crop circles of The Bachelor underworld we tell ya!

Let us explain…

When the inaugural season of The Bachelorette Australia launched back in 2015, the photos of the contending bachelors were all uploaded on to the official account. However, only Sasha's photo received a love-heart emoji in the caption. Seems like nothing to worry about, right? Wrong! Sam Frost would go on to pick sweet Sasha as the winner of her season

A year later, it was time for Georgia Love to take the reigns as the suitress. The Bachelorette Australia Instagram, true to form, uploaded a post of all the vying gents — but you betcha only one gent was bestowed with a love-heart emoji, and it was Lee, the series two winner.

Season three starring Sophie Monk, was the only exception to the rule but only because Stu Landy was an intruder and his photo wasn't rolled out on the official Instagram for the launch.

With the launch of season four only a day away, you won't be surprised to know that one of Ali Oetjen's suitors has received the lucky omen. Todd King the 26-year-old from Perth is this seasons lucky boy, making us think he might win this year's edition of The Bachelorette Australia.

My screenshot - exact same one they used laugh out loud 

AllAboutLove wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 42782644_10215297187296831_7071923163377958912_n
Originally posted https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4611p660-bachelorette-australia-season-4-ali-oetjen-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1353156
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri 9 Nov 2018 - 7:23

@theinternet (your name from now on laugh out loud) how interesting that they're pushing Todd so hard when Taite is so obviously F1 (imo) and there's a TONNE of evidence here to support that, which they must have seen if they've been skulking around.  

Seems to me they're deliberately setting people up to think Todd wins so the outcry and heartbreak is even worse when he doesn't.  I wonder if TPTB set this article up......
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri 9 Nov 2018 - 7:31

@Bobette I am @theinternet now laugh out loud I think TPTB already set it up by putting the HEART EMOJI by Todd in the first place knowing that they only did that for past F1s. Plus, the pushed Todd before the season started and not Taite. Same with the red carpet arrival, Todd's long like typical F1s and Taite's very short like most F2s.

For media lurking here it is now been since Blake/S2 that media have stolen from here and written about it. F1 music was one of the first F1 patterns that multiple media wrote about and from here. That's another thing they're using this year the F1 music with Todd Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4256136633  

Sidenote: one of the best stolen posts from here was media calling Dan Lambchops per your nickname you gave him. So good yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All