SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:19 am

He doesn’t look into her in this photo. His body is facing away from Ali, whilst she’s facing into him. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:44 am

IA @sprout he doesn't look into her. The weirdest thing to me is looking at the photos with Tait and Ali they look staged. Not natural at all. Like the photographer is saying "put your hand here" "Look at her here" and coaching them how to be. They don't even look happy or puppy love Suspect Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Can someone bring over Taite's IG post? His caption is... strange to me imo

yes

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CZot46r

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:07 am

Source

Preach.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:28 am

@Bobette thank you Bobette for the IG post.  I scrolled through the pics and still I don't see it with Taite. He looks checked out imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:35 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Preach. 

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698 that's hilarious and true bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 4256136633 I find it really interesting how many are seeing the same thing. Except for Ali of course. Not that I think it would work with him anyway and he deserves someone who is more mature like him and will chase him like he will chase her. 

I think this season has confirmed any doubts I have about Ali being ready for a relationship. She's not imo. She needs to work on herself first imo. I think Rob called that :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think this season has confirmed any doubts I have about Ali being ready for a relationship. She's not imo. She needs to work on herself first imo. I think Rob called that :yes:

Yep... and she got rid of him before he even finished his sentence.  She's completely delusional and can't handle the truth, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:43 am

Yep. I don't think she recognizes it which is why she doesn't handle it. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:47 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
MPopcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy Taite's been the only one of the F5 liking Charlie's post. He's posted pics with him too. Charlie singing his praises in media articles. They're besties still imo as much as one can be while a show is airing and post-filming and while Charlie still has his comments turned off because he's so disliked. I honestly don't see how Taite could still be minimally friendly with him and be with Ali and it's all good. I still think they're together but if so I even feel bad for Ali. Where's the loyalty to your girlfriend. Ali has low enough self esteem to be at peace with it all  Suspect hmmm

I'm going to wait for HTD before trying to sleuth and piece some SM and media together to try understand it. It's all  dizzy

Yes, as I have said in the past, I have a weird feeling about Taite, his Instagram is not quite right , it is too trashy for my taste, and his personality on TV comes across as insincere to me. Additionally, Taite doesn't sound intellectually stimulating and is such an average looking man, that I don't find anything about him that could even remotely interest me but the opposite, a few things about him put me off, and his friendship with Charlie is a huge red flag, imo. Charlie has shown that he has no respect for the show and its bachelorette yet Taite is still supportive of him. What about Taite's values? What about loyalty to the women you are meant to love and to all those involved in production? :S Taite only seems loyal to  Charlie TBH 
TBH I don't get the impression that Ali is particularly smart, so I don't think that Taite not being intellectual would be a massive deal breaker. I don't find him overly attractive either, but I'm sure that plenty do, and he does seem to be Ali's type. He does seem kind of sleazy and trashy to me.

Oh, I don't think Ali is s particularly bright person either,and I do believe she has a very poor taste and as a rule likes trashy men, but I was talking more about how I feel about Taite as a whole. Add to that that imo he isn't a match for her either not because of his intellect or lifestyle but because in my opinion he isn't really into her her and he would never move to Adelaide for her either.
He wants more visibility.  IMO he wanted to be eliminated today and perhaps later changed his mind and was hoping to be eliminated later. If he won, I do not believe they are still together and if they are still together imo is like Stu and Sophie, only for the cameras. I don't think he is a bad guy, I have no idea if he is good or bad, it is just that I don't like him individually and I don't see he and Ali lasting.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:54 am

@Popcorn For All I agree I think if they're still together it's a Stu/Sophie type agreement. Especially after Nick's season. Probably more of an incentive to try fake it for a couple months. Feels as staged as that season except Taite looks less into Ali than Stu was with Sophie  Suspect

ETA: I'm not sure what's going on. Taite hasn't been liking posts of him with Ali and he's not much on IG other than liking Charlie's posts.  Ali is on IG liking all sorts of posts. I'd think if it's their 2nd SD they'd be doing something other than on IG and Taite not even liking the pic of him with Ali. I thought his IG story caption "Thanks" was weird too. Not exactly excited sounding. Maybe they're dunno already question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Popcorn For All I agree I think if they're still together it's a Stu/Sophie type agreement. Especially after Nick's season. Probably more of an incentive to try fake it for a couple months. Feels as staged as that season except Taite looks less into Ali than Stu was with Sophie  Suspect

ETA: I'm not sure what's going on. Taite hasn't been liking posts of him with Ali and he's not much on IG other than liking Charlie's posts.  Ali is on IG liking all sorts of posts. I'd think if it's their 2nd SD they'd be doing something other than on IG and Taite not even liking the pic of him with Ali. I thought his IG story caption "Thanks" was weird too. Not exactly excited sounding. Maybe they're dunno already question

It is all very peculiar, isn't it? Was it always like this in past seasons? Somehow something doesn't quite fit, here. I wish we knew what exactly is happening :S

By the way, there was a new article published on the DM speculating that Todd was the F1 :S

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:51 am

My guess is after many SM stuff ups from nick’s contestants (where people were able to deduce spoilers from comments, likes etc), maybe tptb have taken control over the contestants’ SM so that spoilers aren’t detected. Hence people’s weird responses, generic posts and abnormal likes for each others’ posts?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens