SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:45 am

@Bobette  :yes: 

IA she is filling in the blanks for him. That's the first sign something is missing. She wants him to be the one so bad she even voices her doubts and concerns but because she wants it so bad she fills in those blanks. So many women do this and get stuck in that cycle and choose that type and they even know it but until they change it nothing changes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:55 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:thumbsup yep a RUSE!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698  

The source sounds like someone from the lead or F1s camp imo  :yes:

The fact that they used the exact same wording as me initially made me think I was the "source" (again laugh out loud) but nope, seems legit.

I'm amazed @bobette how much they really do use your words. It's so obvious that nobody can miss it.. Don't they realize that? rofl cantstopl :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:55 am

Seems Ali has a panic attack prior to anyone arriving. The video is on The Bachelorette fb page but in the instastories section. Just a thought too could the reason that we don’t have any F2 media be because the F2 is currently in Fiji and it would have given it away???? I’m hoping it’s not so

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 16b06a10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:06 am

@Sundy going to post the full video sneak peek in the episodes thread  HERE

Just a thought too could the reason that we don’t have any F2 media be because the F2 is currently in Fiji and it would have given it away???? I’m hoping it’s not so
I posted upthread that maybe the reason why could be Todd is in Fiji and so they had Taite there too to make it look like both of them so as not to give it away that Taite wins. Will have to see if Todd does any media. Usually the F2 does Studio 10 and things on the Monday so will see. I am sure paps will have bts pics if there's he's in Fiji and those will be spoiled somehow. IDK though because it's already 10 days into filming and he's been on his phone following friends and family and liking posts which seems more than what someone handling his phone would be able to do.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:52 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I saw someone post on IG that they saw Taite in Melbourne today so unless he already flew to Sydney not sure if he will be there with Ali to watch the finale together like past leads/F1s do. Maybe he will fly later if he is there tomorrow for media on K&JO?  question

Any info on The Project and if Ali is going to be on it? question

I’m watching now
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:59 am

Thanks @Sundy bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:31 am

Audience vote on BetteIG story current vote as of this post

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:33 am

No mention of Ali and squeeze on The Project

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:55 am

Enough wrote:No mention of Ali and squeeze on The Project
Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:16 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 A5fd8610
Still together it seems

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:19 am

How long do we give it? 3-6 months or am I being too generous?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:20 am

Bobette wrote:How long do we give it?  3-6 months or am I being too generous?

Is it wrong I do t actually care cantstopl hopefully longer so she goes away
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens