SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:41 pm

spangler wrote:She’s a fame seeker too. I don’t feel bad for either of them. Perfect match.

giggling True, @spangler

The thing that gets me is he pretty much did/said everything possible NOT to win, short of actually leaving the show, so if he only went on the show for fame, he must REALLY not be into her, IMO. I originally gave this 3-6 months. Now thinking maybe 2 weeks.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:50 pm

The reluctant-F1 with the I-will-chase-you-until-the-end-of-the-earth-Ali  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 3806527698 perfect match
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:She’s a fame seeker too. I don’t feel bad for either of them. Perfect match.

giggling True, @spangler

The thing that gets me is he pretty much did/said everything possible NOT to win, short of actually leaving the show, so if he only went on the show for fame, he must REALLY not be into her, IMO.  I originally gave this 3-6 months.  Now thinking maybe 2 weeks.

Yeah I was willing to give them months, maybe a year of mediocrity, but now? Nah. It will be weeks like the couple that won Love Island.

Also Taite is dreaming if he thinks he'll be famous in any meaningful capacity. He has the charisma of a potato

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 pm

so i am just waiting for Todd interviews

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 200w

All i care about now is hearing from Todd #Toddbetterbebach2019

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 100
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:TOdd still MIA?
@Sundy Todd is in Sydney right now. I posted in his thread here. Hope we get to hear from him soon in interviews  Praying

Agent99 wrote:Todd is in Fiji, but I'm not sure if it is for BIP or not. It was said on the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning, but I've got to rush and can't look it up.
question dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:32 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:39 pm

K&JO were talking about Todd and Taite being in Fiji and the pic of them at the airport.

The handler I posted about is with Todd and they're in Sydney today. Todd has been on his IG and following, liking, and commenting so he's active and on his phone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:41 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:so i am just waiting for Todd interviews

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 200w

All i care about now is hearing from Todd #Toddbetterbebach2019

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 100

Same here  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:K&JO were talking about Todd and Taite being in Fiji and the pic of them at the airport.

The handler I posted about is with Todd and they're in Sydney today. Todd has been on his IG and following, liking, and commenting so he's active and on his phone.

Is his name Marina? cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Confirmation! I just listened to a radio interview with Todd and he confirmed he will NOT be on BIP 

Todd for Bachelor Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:24 pm

@AllAboutLove did he say if he would be open to being the Bachelor instead? So glad he's not on BIP
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:@AllAboutLove did he say if he would be open to being the Bachelor instead? So glad he's not on BIP

I kind of wish he was because I don't have faith that Channel Ten would make him bachelor, so it might be the last chance to see him on our screens. Otherwise I reckon he might just ride off into the sunset of police academy.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens