SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:YESSSS! Proper promo! Although sneaky TPTB still keeping most of the girls hidden, and only featuring curly haired Abbey, who probably doesn't last that long.

Quoting myself from the screen caps thread:

Bobette wrote: Red Ruffles gets a full length kiss shot.  Other girls are mostly obscured/concealed in one way or another apart from Abbey. No Sogand. Black haired girls depicted: Cassandra & Vakoo (MOTs) and Feather Headdress.

One shoulder black dress (Chelsea/potential F2 IMO) is heard saying "I can't believe you're smart, that's so exciting!" as she walks off...and then Matt flashes this massive grin.  They're going to play up their academic/intellectual connection to the max IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 EzWa0H1

Source

Honestly from that promo I'd think Ruffles and One Shoulder were going to be at least in the Top 3 or Final 2 - the only ones to get a full length shot or significant voiceline other than Abbey (who I think we can confidently count out laugh out loud)

And yet... Sportsbet.

How visible was Laura in Matty's promo, can anyone remember?  Isn't the F1 usually in the first promos even if only a glimpse?  Sogand is completely MIA and the known black haired girls are MOT.  Feathers still shrouded in mystery.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:05 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Here's one where those outside Australia can see the clip
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-2019-first-preview-of-matt-meeting-the-contestants/news-story/db3568ae6247fdb40e0be4e48e33efe2

Thanks for this! I couldn't view the other link or tweet.

He's adorable!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Laura was definitely shown in Matty's promo, full length and not hidden. She didn't get an individual "meet Laura" type one further along though. I don't recall them hiding the girls so much previously, like only showing the bottom of their dresses.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:33 pm

Ugggghhh I just see so much chemistry with Ruffles and she definitely gets the F1 treatment in this promo IMO.  Damn you and your accurate track record, Sportsbet!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:14 pm

Bobette wrote:Ugggghhh I just see so much chemistry with Ruffles and she definitely gets the F1 treatment in this promo IMO.  Damn you and your accurate track record, Sportsbet!
But maybe he'll have heaps of chemistry with Miss Black Hair as well, and you'll really like her? Or Sportsbet is messing with us because nobody places bets on the Bachelor this early, and when the girls are revealed, Ruffles will be front and centre with the lowest max bet?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:29 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:Ugggghhh I just see so much chemistry with Ruffles and she definitely gets the F1 treatment in this promo IMO.  Damn you and your accurate track record, Sportsbet!
But maybe he'll have heaps of chemistry with Miss Black Hair as well, and you'll really like her? Or Sportsbet is messing with us because nobody places bets on the Bachelor this early, and when the girls are revealed, Ruffles will be front and centre with the lowest max bet?

Hey I would be totally happy for Sportsbet to be messing with us.  I'd love it for them to be wrong just once so we know it can happen and every season isn't spoiled as soon as they list the individual odds.  

Unfortunately I think they are just too good at their job$. hissyfit

I went back and checked Ali's season - age/state/hair indicated Taite before he was really on anyone's radar, same with Stu from Sophie's season - name/state/age checked out for him - and he came in late!

But yes, let's wait to see what the individual odds are.  If a black haired girl gets the lowest max loss its all over red rover IMO and I just hope I either like the F1 or Ruffles turns out to be a dud. laugh out loud

The way he's stroking her wrists here though... it's just so intimate.  :rosiecolored

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 E8dXPuC

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:42 pm

Source

Note: Video thumbnail chosen by Ch 10 is his face after meeting with black dress one shoulder (Chelsea?).  Interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:26 am

Or you could just prepare for a season of frustration and disappointment @Bobette? Does you favourite ever win? Since I've been sleuthing, Lee is the only time my fave has won, and I only got onto him when my early favourite went out.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:54 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Note: Video thumbnail chosen by Ch 10 is his face after meeting with black dress one shoulder (Chelsea?).  Interesting.

At the end of the day you can't cuddle with a PhD.

He is a cutie and I like his sense of humour. I'm looking forward to this one after skipping the previous Bette season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:03 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Or you could just prepare for a season of frustration and disappointment @Bobette? Does you favourite ever win? Since I've been sleuthing, Lee is the only time my fave has won, and I only got onto him when my early favourite went out.

An excellent point.  No, my favourite has never won. NEVER.  It's the Bobette Kiss of Death.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698 The closest I got was when my favourite from Ali's season didn't win, since I can't stand her.  Hugesmile  Frustration and disappointment receptors engaged!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:47 am

So DM have just published a nothing article about the fact that PhD is apparently slang for something rude.  

I'm too old and nerdy to know anything other than it's original meaning  laugh out loud  BUT! I couldn't help but notice they have Feather Headdress as the thumbnail on their video, AND include a photo of her in the article (even though you can't see her face).  

What an interesting choice. Suspect Only one other pic and it's of Abbey (which makes sense since she dominates the promo).  

Source

F1 often gets subtle pre-show media, and I always get the feeling that some at DM (clearly not all) know the winner and use any excuse they can find (including our sleuthing) to work the winner into articles whenever possible without breaching their NDAs.

Just sayin.  Suspect Suspect Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Hey guys,
I've just been catching up with Matt and his upcoming season. I was wondering if we think he'll be at the Logies?
Also, who of the black haired contestants are we thinking are final 1 based on the betting odds?
ETA: I was looking at Sogand, the First Date, gold dress. Is there anymore evidence of her being out in may other than her SM activity of accepting followers?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2