SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:29 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Rachel is definitely there - she was pictured in a separate set of pics at the servo on the way.  BRB will bring over. Green top is probably crew IMO but who's the tall brunette striped top far right???

There is also another black haired girl next to striped tshirt. Think I will check out the crew first and see if there are similarities.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:32 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Rachel is definitely there - she was pictured in a separate set of pics at the servo on the way.  BRB will bring over. Green top is probably crew IMO but who's the tall brunette striped top far right???

There is also another black haired girl next to striped tshirt.  Think I will check out the crew first and see if there are similarities.

I noticed the black hair too - black hair is like a magnet to me at the moment. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698 Different angle:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 YoSboKE

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:36 pm

Here is the one of white t-shirt where I thought she was crew cause she was holding a phone or walkie talkie.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 7C2WSgq

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:39 pm

Green top definitely crew but what about this tall girl with the backpack - also crew?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 RLlgaum

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 PCTVLIa

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

ETA Oh damn yeah you're right about white t-shirt @Agent99, so Burgundy dress also missing then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:45 pm

More pics of the backpack (right edge first pic) and white t-shirt woman herding girls at the servo.  

Probably both crew then. :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 GFU3L8G

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Wz51Php

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Updated list:

Bobette wrote:Absent girls could either be out, back at the mansion, or have had a single date shortly before.

Pictured:
Ruffles
One shoulder dress (Chelsea?)
Feathers
Keely
Nichole/Motorbike girl
Cassandra
Nikki
White crochet
Sogand
Rachel/Wedding dress
Brought dogs
Marshmallow girl
Brianna
Monique
Vakoo

Not Pictured:
Belle/Yoga girl
Burgundy dress
Georgina injector
Blue sequins
Abbie the Gemini
Orange dress (Sophie?)
Renee maybe
Green dress (Tasha?)

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:53 pm

It looks like they are getting instructions from crew (two with backpacks).  White t-shirt looks like she is on the move, herding laugh out loud  Boy all the clothes changes are making me dizzy

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Agent99 wrote:It looks like they are getting instructions from crew (two with backpacks).  White t-shirt looks like she is on the move, herding laugh out loud  Boy all the clothes changes are making me dizzy

Agreed.  I love it that some girls stay in the same clothes and are like "meh", unlike others *cough Vakoo cough* who seem to think a complete outfit change is in order including jewellery, shoes etc. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:56 pm

There is something that has been bothering me for a while - don't know if it has been discussed. The "bridesmaid". Is she a contestant that got roped into a crap intro, or does she go home after signing a strict confidentiality agreement? There are photos of Matt and her having a conversation on their own, sans bride.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Agent99 wrote:There is something that has been bothering me for a while - don't know if it has been discussed.  The "bridesmaid".  Is she a contestant that got roped into a crap intro, or does she go home after signing a strict confidentiality agreement?  There are photos of Matt and her having a conversation on their own, sans bride.

I assumed she was a ring in/human prop like Uncle Sam's nephews.  Could you bring the pics over?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:00 pm

Has anyone seen behavior from the contestants family? I checked two weeks ago and Sogand's mom work instagram @diamondaestheticsaustralia was following Matt and the bachelor au instagram. I know we've ruled her out, but has their been any other family social media actions.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:06 pm

Zaynab wrote:Has anyone seen behavior from the contestants family? I checked two weeks ago and Sogand's mom work instagram @diamondaestheticsaustralia was following Matt and the bachelor au instagram. I know we've ruled her out, but has their been any other family social media actions.

I'll be honest SM sleuthing is not my strength (too old laugh out loud).  I don't even have Facebook but I was monitoring Matt's sister in law's IG for a while hoping she might follow someone or a contestant might like her baby pics but nothing.

I noticed Sogand's mum was following Matt & Bach but I think that's just a Mum doing Mum things.  I'd do the same (though it makes me shudder thinking about a child of mine opening themselves up to public scrutiny like that...)

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2