SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:52 pm

@Bobette Yes, Seancat was a slowburn but you could always tell they had a solid foundation of friendship there.

Do the producers restrict who the cast members follow? Do they have a tighter rein on those who go further? For instance, are the ones who go further allowed to follow one another or would they have to wait until the bios get released? TYIA. You're such a fountain a knowledge and thanks for indulging my questions!

Edit: And yes I second that, @hannahbanana ! Have a look through the contestant threads and tell us which ones you see chemistry with Smiley

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:18 pm

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette Yes, Seancat was a slowburn but you could always tell they had a solid foundation of friendship there.

Do the producers restrict who the cast members follow? Do they have a tighter rein on those who go further? For instance, are the ones who go further allowed to follow one another or would they have to wait until the bios get released? TYIA. You're such a fountain a knowledge and thanks for indulging my questions!

Ha haa fountain of knowledge.  I'll take that, thank you. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 2498057887   I just really enjoy trying to puzzle this stuff out.  If we get a love story on the show that's a bonus for me, but it's the amateur detective work that I really enjoy.  

Once the show starts we'll have a lot more clues to work with - editing, music, who's being shown and who's being hidden, and then of course the all-important season preview when we get the invaluable screen caps.  

They tend to use the same editing techniques and storyline patterns each year, and combined with our pre-show research it's not unusual to have a lock on the F1 by the end of ep 1.  Then we cross-check when Sportsbet release their individual odds to confirm.

Regarding social media, oh yes they definitely have restrictions, but someone always stuffs up.  laugh out loud  The last two would definitely have additional restrictions IMO and probably each have an individual handler to minimise "accidents".

The girls are meant to keep their accounts on private till the show starts, but Cassandra was following other contestants on her public business account which gave us a huge list of names (probably in the order they left the show!).

So she was a big help to us early on and then TPTB must have noticed because then she suddenly deleted them all (except Chelsea, which was what made me question whether we had the right girl there) and stopped adding others.

Fortunately I screen capped them before they were deleted.  Hugesmile So to answer your question yes the final 2 will be closely monitored by TPTB but they can't watch them 24/7 and even a like on a comment can be a big clue.

Stay vigilant :detective Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:38 pm

olive54321 wrote:Abbie is adorable! I found her gemini joke quite charming and funny. If she wasn't on the Somersby group date, might she have had a one on one that week? Or have we ruled that out? I do agree that her prominence in the first trailer likely means she doesn't go very far.

Bringing this question by @olive54321 here from Abbie's thread so we can broaden discussion to include the other girls.   yes

Below is a list of all the girls pictured on/absent from the Somersby group date.  

Absent girls could either be out, back at the mansion, or have had a single date shortly before.

Pictured:
Ruffles
One shoulder dress (Chelsea?)
Feathers
Keely
Nichole/Motorbike girl
Cassandra
Nikki
White crochet
Sogand
Rachel/Wedding dress
Brought dogs
Marshmallow girl
Brianna
Monique
Vakoo
...and then this girl with her back to the camera who I think is Burgundy dress?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 S7jRaPh

Source

Not Pictured:
Georgina injector
Blue sequins
Abbie the Gemini
Orange dress (Sophie?)
Renee maybe
Green dress (Tasha?)

Let's hear your most likely theories for where the missing girls are.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:53 pm

@Bobette I think the woman with her back turned is on the date. Her legs are too tanned and shoes and shirt too white to be wearing while working as a producer,but her hairstyle and colour doesn't match any of the women not pictured. Maybe an unidentified cast member?

On Nick's season, he started with 24 women and eliminated 3 the first night, leaving 21. So far on your list, including the woman with her back turned, we have 21. Perhaps we have yet to uncover another 3 women.

At the beginning, there are two women per week who don't have dates, right? Of those not pictured, I think Abbie would still be there. She seems like a middle of the pack elimination. Not sure about the others.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:53 pm

Ok, I'll play.  So 2 or 3 go home first night?  I'm thinking orange dress and green dress, also yoga girl??

ETA I think white tshirt is crew?

So many question marks laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Agent99 wrote:Ok, I'll play.  So 2 or 3 go home first night?  I'm thinking orange dress and green dress, also yoga girl??

ETA  I think white tshirt is crew?

Oh yes I forgot yoga girl!!!  Thank you @Agent99.  Considering the tatoos, I'd say she'll go out early too but they usually keep the fruitcake around for at least 1-2 episodes for comedy/cringe value, so maybe back at the mansion?

I'm deliberating over Georgina injector - I don't think for one second she was cast as a potential match for Matt IMO but I feel like the producers might want to keep her around.  The dress suggests she'll get a bitchy/vamp edit IMO.

If one of the girls is missing due to having a single date just prior, who do we think is most likely?  *tries unsuccessfully to force Sportsbet black hair influence out of head*  Blue sequins perhaps?   laugh out loud

Seriously though, excluding Sportsbet I would have expected Blue sequins to be one of the first out.  Same with green dress, based on the dress alone (sorry but it's true laugh out loud). Ditto orange.  They seem like sweet girls but don't stand out IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:13 pm

@Agent99, @olive54321 I initially thought the white t-shirt was crew too but her hair and body shape matches Burgundy dress IMO and otherwise we have too many girls missing at such an early stage IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 ZmXub8I

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Wy7j3cf

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Ok, I'll play.  So 2 or 3 go home first night?  I'm thinking orange dress and green dress, also yoga girl??

ETA  I think white tshirt is crew?

Oh yes I forgot yoga girl!!!  Thank you @Agent99.  Considering the tatoos, I'd say she'll go out early too but they usually keen the fruitcake around for at least 1-2 episodes for comedy/cringe value, so maybe back at the mansion?

I'm deliberating over Georgina injector - I don't think for one second she was cast as a potential match for Matt IMO but I feel like the producers might want to keep her around.  The dress suggests she'll get a bitchy/vamp edit IMO.

If one of the girls is missing due to having a single date just prior, who do we think is most likely?  *tries unsuccessfully to force Sportsbet black hair influence out of head*  Blue sequins perhaps?   laugh out loud

Seriously though, excluding Sportsbet I would have expected Blue sequins to be one of the first out.  Same with green dress, based on the dress alone (sorry but it's true laugh out loud). Ditto orange.  They seem like sweet girls but don't stand out IMO.

I thought the same re awful dresses.  I also thought I saw blonde, white tshirt with a walkie talkie in one of the photos, but think I might be mistaken looking at the below photo.  She seems to be in the girl group along with someone in a greenish top talking to Rachel?  Geez hardly anything to go on  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 2292733854

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 PkG3z6x

Source

ETA greenish top could well be crew. She seems to be holding something, folders maybe.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:19 pm

@Agent99 Rachel is definitely there - she was pictured in a separate set of pics at the servo on the way. BRB will bring over. Green top is probably crew IMO but who's the tall brunette striped top far right???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:19 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99, @olive54321 I initially thought the white t-shirt was crew too but her hair and body shape matches Burgundy dress IMO and otherwise we have too many girls missing at such an early stage IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 ZmXub8I

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Wy7j3cf

Source

I think you are right @Bobette thumbsup

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:20 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:21 pm

Pics of Rachel on way to date.  Several girls are wearing different outfits to when they get there but others stay in their original gear or just change tops/shoes, and Ruffles' hair scarf is the same, so definitely same day IMO - I presume they had to change because the date was "sporty".

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 0abQH1z
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 JJQir98

More pics HERE

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2