SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:18 am

HannahBanana wrote:Now I’ll take this with a grain of salt, but apparently Matt has found love!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/the-bachelorette-angie-kent-matt-agnew-56728

"I've heard this quite a bit as of late, but Matt has found the love of his life, which I'm so stoked for. I think that I will too," Angies tells TV WEEK at the 61st annual TV WEEK Logie Awards.

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:23 am

So hard at the moment @Bobette when we’ve seen so few images of the girls. I think it will be a blonde, which will explain Sportsbet having low odds for a blonde. Based on what little we have, I’m going Ruffles or White Crochet Dress for F3 and F2, they are interchangeable, and someone with black hair for F1
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:38 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So hard at the moment @Bobette when we’ve seen so few images of the girls. I think it will be a blonde, which will explain Sportsbet having low odds for a blonde. Based on what little we have, I’m going Ruffles or White Crochet Dress for F3 and F2, they are interchangeable, and someone with black hair for F1

@Dirty Street Pie Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1377737533 I am totally on the same page.

Another thing about F3 IMO is that they often seem to be someone TPTB want to keep on the back burner as a possibility for next Lead - moreso than F2 IMO.  F2s are harder to parade out as next Lead because they're meant to be heartbroken and blah blah blah but F3s have that bit more emotional distance and can "get over it" quicker (all semantics of course since in reality there's like a week's difference in the length of time they spend with the Lead). laugh out loud  They also tend to be "fan favourites" (Tara and Brooke had a much larger following in the wider audience compared to Elise and Sophie/Britt IMO).

Ruffles I could see being in the top 3 because I can't get past the chemistry I see between them, but realistically I'm not sure how much of a following she'll have among the wider audience.  White crochet is classically beautiful - tall, blonde, willowy thin.  She'd bring the boys to the yard IMO so potentially more "next Lead" potential and for that reason possibly a shade ahead for F3 in my mind.  Chelsea (?) I still think would make an excellent F2 if we've got the right girl, but otherwise she'd be up there for F3 too IMO.  And then there's Sogand, but getting the first date puts her more at F4-F5 for me.  

We just really need more to go on at this point.  Hopefully tomorrows New Idea/Woman's Day might throw us a bone or two.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:00 am

Honestly, TPTB can manipulate the audience  to like whoever they want them to like. If they want us to like Ruffles, they will edit it so. 

If, like Tara, she’s funny and sparky they’ll just let her run with it and show us all of that. If she’s just a normal, nice person like Brooke they’ll keep her out of any “mean girl” action, and play up her connection with the lead at the expense of the F1/2 so that we’re all horrified when she goes out at F3.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:06 am

Ha ha yes you are quite right @Dirty Street Pie  :yes:

Meanwhile,

Source

As a proud nerd and Trekkie, I am personally offended by this line of questioning.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

ETA: Osher saying "OK ladies now let's play some made up sports games" is a direct reference to the Somersby group date IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:57 am

@HannahBanana thanks for posting the link! He is dashing in that white blazer! So flippin cute! Cute clip in the link too!

The twitter pattern is awesome! Thanks for putting that together @Bobette! Something we should watch out for every season in all franchises!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:16 pm

On Osher's instagram, @osher_gunsberg is replying on the picture he posted of him, Matt & Angie to anyone who says Matt and Angie should just get together, they look good together that Matt has chosen someone and is loved up and in love so that wouldn't be possible. Sorry, I don't know how to bring over but it's under this picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVHbqyBbmM/
They must have decided there going to allow him to say he's chosen someone based on Nick's season and they want people to know they'll get a love story. I wonder if this will carry over into when he does the media run.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Got it - thanks @Zaynab yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 XFS8TV3

Source

Oh yes they will be shouting it from the rooftops that this season will end with a happy couple after last year's vicious backlash and I'm sure Matt will be encouraged to tell anyone who'll listen how in love he is.

One thing I noticed in that radio interview above is that Osher ran over MIGHTY FAST when Matt was being interviewed which suggests, even though he's obviously very smart, that he is not very media savvy yet.

That might work in our favour if he slips up or is easy to read.  I look forward to scrutinising every word and every facial expression when the media rounds commence (also zooming in to look for black hairs on his white jacket laugh out loud).  

Meanwhile, Nick's contract must have just expired because he did a tell-all interview last week and wow, yeah, he did not enjoy being on the show at all let's just say that.  The phrase "feared for his soul" was used.  affraid  

So TPTB have some damage control/brand rebuilding to do all round IMO and a successful season would be the best antidote.  Which I'm totally fine with. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 2498057887 Uggggghhhh I just want it to start now already!

ETA:  Anyone seen today's trash mags yet?  I'm keeping an eye on NowtoLove etc to see if they're going to give us anything to work with.  A name or two for the girls we haven't confirmed yet would be super handy TYVM.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:55 pm

Looking for black hairs! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

It looks like they picked a good one to have a redemption season! (knock on wood, no jinxing!)

I'm trying to remember if any former Bachelor's were able to profess their love right after filming?

I'm believing Osher, Matt looks so happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking for black hairs! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

It looks like they picked a good one to have a redemption season! (knock on wood, no jinxing!)

I'm trying to remember if any former Bachelor's were able to profess their love right after filming?

This is the advantage of a non-celebrity Lead IMO. They won't have been "spoiled for choice" in the same way celebrities are. Osher said in an interview that Matt couldn't believe his luck that so many gorgeous women were interested in him. laugh out loud

Thank goodness they went with a civilian this time. I hope the season rates through the roof and they realise celebrities simply don't work with this format. I do remember Matty saying he was in love and also Georgia so yes I think they are allowed.

Nick never once said he was in love (did very few interviews, dodged the question, said things like "I'm bloody happy" but not "I'm in love" or anything like that. Red flags with his season from the very start!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Looking for black hairs! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

This is the advantage of a non-celebrity Lead IMO.  They won't have been "spoiled for choice" in the same way celebrities are.  Osher said in an interview that Matt couldn't believe his luck that so many gorgeous women were interested in him.  laugh out loud

Thank goodness they went with a civilian this time.  I hope the season rates through the roof and they realise celebrities simply don't work with this format.  I do remember Matty saying he was in love and also Georgia so yes I think they are allowed.  

Nick never once said he was in love (did very few interviews, dodged the question, said things like "I'm bloody happy" but not "I'm in love" or anything like that.  Red flags with his season from the very start!

...And social media including his family did not help much.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:42 pm

Or that article, can't recall from where, paraphrasing, will you accept this rose? yes? they said yes?? They all said yes! laugh out loud An indication of how dorky naive he is in such a good way.

I totally agree. Choosing a non celebrity is much more enjoyable.

Nick couldn't wait to get out of there! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2