SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Or that article, can't recall from where,  paraphrasing, will you accept this rose? yes? they said yes?? They all said yes! laugh out loud An indication of how dorky naive he is in such a good way.

I totally agree. Choosing a non celebrity is much more enjoyable.

Nick couldn't wait to get out of there! laugh out loud

You're not kidding!  In the article he talks about literally running away from the producers in his underpants and hiding in the bush for 5 hours to get away from them.  cantstopl

I remember one of our members (can't remember who sorry!) noticed something was up at the time because a friend of Nick's was posting about how Nick was MIA.  

HILARIOUS!  I mean, not great for Nick... but still pretty funny. giggling  He really had no idea what he was getting himself into - he'd never even watched the show!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by olive54321 Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:03 pm

Bobette wrote:Having formulated Bobette's Grand Theory of F3 Twitter Relativity upthread, the obvious question now is:

Who do we think will be F3?

- Red Ruffles is a possibility IMO; single date, good chemistry, featured in promo

- White Crochet had a single date late in the game so F3 potential there too IMO.

Thoughts?   question

I breathlessly await the first Tweet...

Great sleuthing! This is based on nothing but a gut feeling, but I think Chelsea might be F3 because they featured some cheeky dialogue from her in the trailer. This makes me think they will showcase her personality, which reminds me of Tara.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:06 pm

@olive54321 I thought exactly the same thing re: Tara. yes

Maybe Chelsea (?) F3, White Crochet F2?  Ruffles might even take herself out Brooke-style if she's not feeling it.

I have a feeling Chelsea (?) will be my favourite but TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:13 pm

Does anybody remember Matty's first preview featuring shots of the women? I've been trying to find it but the videos no longer exist. I thought it would be interesting to compare it to this season's and if Matty's commentary appears over any shots of Laura.

For Matt's preview, when he says, "I'm here to find the love of my life", it breaks into a montage of the women starting with Vakoo. But I don't think Vakoo coming directly after that is anything more than a flashy open as she rolls out a red carpet.

Then, and I think this may be something to look at, Matt saying, " I want the forever thing" is played as they show the flash of him and Feathers dancing.

His voiceover of "I want marriage and kids. Starting a family" plays over the woman in the bridal dress and a flash of white crochet. Then he concludes with "I really hope"-a shot of red ruffles--"the stars align and I meet the woman of my dreams" and it finishes off with Abbie saying bye.

Of all the black-haired contestants featured in the preview, Feathers is the only one with Matt's commentary playing over it. Thoughts? Am I reaching?

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:14 pm

@Bobette Ruffles gives me F4 or F5 feels. I have a feeling they start off strong but it fizzles out partway. Kind of like a Lisa on Matty J's season.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:28 pm

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette Ruffles gives me F4 or F5 feels. I have a feeling they start off strong but it fizzles out partway. Kind of like a Lisa on Matty J's season.

Yes you could well be right - the chemistry I see in the pics we have is from him towards her, I don't get the same vibe in reverse.  

So maybe we might be looking at:

F1 Feathers
F2 White crochet
F3 Chelsea (?)
F4/5 Sogand
F4/5 Ruffles

question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:36 pm

olive54321 wrote:Does anybody remember Matty's first preview featuring shots of the women? I've been trying to find it but the videos no longer exist. I thought it would be interesting to compare it to this season's and if Matty's commentary appears over any shots of Laura.  

All episodes are on the archive Here

And the threads for his season are Here

Let us know what you find out!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:39 pm

@Bobette Thanks! Those were the threads I was looking at. The video for the first season preview says this video is no longer available. The links to many of the screencaps are broken as well. I tried searching on twitter and youtube but to no avail.

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:45 pm

olive54321 wrote:@Bobette Thanks! Those were the threads I was looking at. The video for the first season preview says this video is no longer available. The links to many of the screencaps are broken as well. I tried searching on twitter and youtube but to no avail.

Gotcha yes Yeah I think they are only up for a limited time, but all episodes are on the archive. Are you a member?

If not get your happy pants on because you won't believe the bounty of delights that website holds - all episodes of all seasons (US and international) Bach in Paradise etc - high quality videos, no ads, no popups, no viruses, free to join.

The guy that runs it is very prompt with adding new members - send a request and see how you go. If he doesn't reply straight away I can log in and check Matty's promo and report back. It's a slow morning in my home office. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by olive54321 Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:54 pm

@Bobette Thanks! I just popped over there to take a look, but it is a different preview because it's the first full season preview as opposed to the 30 second teaser we got with this one. However, I did notice that Osher had a voiceover saying "and true love finally prevails" over a shot of Laura looking pensive. I can't wait to see a more extended preview than the one we just got. They're being so stingy!

olive54321

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:01 pm

When does the season start? 
And I’m hoping a link will be available for viewing. There’s a vibe and I’m kinda excited

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:11 pm

Idlemess wrote:When does the season start? 
And I’m hoping a link will be available for viewing. There’s a vibe and I’m kinda excited

https://bachelorarchive.com/index.php/all-seasons/

@Idlemess This site posts the episodes usually by the next day. No ads, no viruses, no cost. You just have to join and they usually accept your request quickly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2