SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:11 am

I can't decide if Todd's posts about the police force are misdirections or not.  I just looked up what the QPS application part 1 actually entails and it's very basic - name, address etc to see if you are eligible to proceed to the next stage which is when they actually start testing people.  

I did notice they stress the email address you use will be used for ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE so I bet Todd's kicking himself for making it public because now he'll to have to trawl through 10000s of messages from thirsty chicks to find his QPS stuff.   laugh out loud  

Anyway, they also stress you must be available during the "application timeline".  Here is the timeline from 2018 - there was an online test in early April and then a whole bunch of other stuff - medicals, interviews etc - between late April and mid June.  

That would definitely clash with Bach filming IMO unless TPTB give him time off, and even then I can't imagine him being in the right head space to complete a psychological assessment etc.  On the other hand the insta story upthread had me convinced he was going to do it.  IJDK dizzy

Thoughts?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:18 am

I wonder if the police force is his #1 choice, and if QPS reject him he'll take the Bachelor

I know that sounds odd - being the star of a TV show being second choice - but I think Todd has his head screwed on right, and he would prioritise a real career over everything else.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 am

Bobette wrote:I can't decide if Todd's posts about the police force are misdirections or not.  I just looked up what the QPS application part 1 actually entails and it's very basic - name, address etc to see if you are eligible to proceed to the next stage which is when they actually start testing people.  

I did notice they stress the email address you use will be used for ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE so I bet Todd's kicking himself for making it public because now he'll to have to trawl through 10000s of messages from thirsty chicks to find his QPS stuff.   laugh out loud  

Anyway, they also stress you must be available during the "application timeline".  Here is the timeline from 2018 - there was an online test in early April and then a whole bunch of other stuff - medicals, interviews etc - between late April and mid June.  

That would definitely clash with Bach filming IMO unless TPTB give him time off, and even then I can't imagine him being in the right head space to complete a psychological assessment etc.  On the other hand the insta story upthread had me convinced he was going to do it.  IJDK dizzy

Thoughts?

He doesn't need to scroll through 1000's of posts, he just has to put in QPS in the search of his email and it will just pop out all their emails.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:38 pm

Todd's odds are now 8.00.  I wonder if he's through to the next round of police testing and told TPTB thanks but no thanks and word got back to Sbet.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 WMxLtIY

Source

Dr Brown's odds have shortened after reports Olivia dumped him (though it seems like it's not fully over, and even if it is I still can't see him doing it).

Source

Leaving us with.... Tweedie?  no idea  Or else a ring in who's not even on the board, as has happened before (Sophie came out of the blue, for example).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:11 pm

And now this from Osher.  Bit of a "coincidence" considering the Sbet changes IMO.  I suspect Todd has officially passed.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:02 pm

Good for Todd if he finally got into the Police Force.  I'm super glad if he really did prioritise a real, worthy career over a TV role and a future of Instagram shilling.  Makes him even more of a catch.  I hope he finds his future wife in a woman who has no interest in fame or Instagram either tbh.

e: I'm okay with them going with someone who is a TV personality that isn't a full on celebrity. There's nobody from Ali or Sophie's season who could do it imo. There's a dearth of talent in the Australian franchise.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:04 pm

@handsanitiser, judging by the pics Todd's been liking on IG, I don't think his taste in women has changed much from pre-show (i.e. he's previously confessed to going after "bad girls") so not sure he'll end up with a good girl with no interest in fame/publicity (at least not in the immediate future) but he's young and good looking and can pretty much take his pick of women right now so I don't blame him one bit for passing, assuming that's what happened.  

I agree no one else from the past two seasons have the pulling power for Lead IMO and if it's not Todd, I also have no preference about who we get.  In fact in a way I'd kind of prefer it to be someone I'm not emotionally invested in. laugh out loud  I wonder if we might get Todd as Lead in a year or two (they have SO much good heartbreak footage of him to work with!) but that might depend on how the police force would feel about that kind of association (if he gets in).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:49 am

Oh my now this would be interesting.  

Will Justin Lacko be the next Bachelor? Channel Ten rep CONFIRMS the I'm A Celebrity and Love Island star is a 'contender' for the reality dating show

Source

I watched Love Island and liked Justin (for those who didn't watch - he's camp, funny, good looking and a bit clueless, i.e. good telly IMO) but I just don't think I could take him seriously as Bach.

Would be super entertaining though!  laugh out loud  I haven't been watching IACGMOOH - anyone know if he's been popular with viewers?  Link to the forum page we had for his season of Love Island: 

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4537p36-love-island-australia-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 NyhROXl

Source

He's got the Rose Pose locked down already:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 OqNgAPB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:53 am

Well, he sure is pretty!

Can he string a sentence together?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:26 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, he sure is pretty!

Can he string a sentence together?

Yes he's very pretty, and quite effeminate - totally my type laugh out loud  He's articulate but comes across as quite vain and naiive IMO; the kind of guy who would say "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" and genuinely not understand why everyone laughs.

Source

I really don't see him as a legitimate contender unless he gets a very favourable edit on IACGMOOH and/or viewers decide they love him, which doesn't seem to be happening from the limited amount I've seen/read about his appearance on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:28 pm

i've only watched a couple of episodes of i'm a celeb and Justine seems to be very popular...he has been voted by Australia for almost every challenge!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:23 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i've only watched a couple of episodes of i'm a celeb and Justine seems to be very popular...he has been voted by Australia for almost every challenge!

Oh that's interesting @LeapofFaith, thanks for the info!  I did notice DM are also reporting the Gogglebox girls are being considered for dual Bachette Leads (link)which makes me think they might just be throwing IACGMOOH contestant names around to cross promote their shows as they've done in the past but we'll see.  I'd definitely watch a season of Justin. :yes:

ETA: Apollo out of the running since he's dating Mac from Love Island. (link). I could see that working; they both seem nice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
sprout
SpoilerAlert
notarose
NancyDrew
Mommyof2