SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:21 am

What d$ck Charlie is!!!rather be single for ever than have a man like him! He was truly awful! What a horrible man sad bloody no woman should ever ever be spoken to that way he is the reason we have #metoo movements aghhhhhh I just can’t deal no no Poor Ali! She need to get rid of him sooner arghhhh I need to go back and watch Todd - he will make me feel better..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:29 am

Rewatching Todd’s date and yes, the F1 music played. I think they’re playing us this season. JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ali wants him so much that he could have jumped on the table, taken a dump there and she would have been delighted with it.

:alltens:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote:What d$ck Charlie is!!!rather be single for ever than have a man like him! He was truly awful! What a horrible man sad bloody no woman should ever ever be spoken to that way he is the reason we have #metoo movements aghhhhhh I just can’t deal no no Poor Ali! She need to get rid of him sooner arghhhh  I need to go back and watch Todd - he will make me feel better..
word I agree  terrifying guy! I posted in the SM/Media thread but even Osher's wife Audrey posted about Charlie and how terrible he is and how she told her daughter to stay away from men like that! He's a scary person. Yes watching Todd back to make me feel better too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:09 am

Next week's episode for FD for F3
Bill telling Ali he never dated Amy after Amy was just shown on HTDs saying they'd dated  2pop 

@Bobette posted SCs for all the dates for Todd, Taite, and Bill in the SC thread  yes

tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Next week's episode for FD for F3
Bill telling Ali he never dated Amy after Amy was just shown on HTDs saying they'd dated  2pop 

Me thinks this is why Aime has not mentioned the show on her IG at ALL (while Taite's friend is basically documenting every moment). I feel a bad for her - she's clearly head over heels for Bill IMO so next week will be uncomfortable viewing for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:37 am

Enough wrote:Charlie reason for not to introduce Ali to his family:

The actual reason was because my grandmother is really sick, she has terminal cancer, and the night before I received a phone call to say that my whole family had to rush up to Newcastle because she was critical. So yeah, basically I had the option to replace my family with friends for that night and I didn't really think that was right because I'd wanted her to meet my actual family. In the real world I would have just cancelled the date that day.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/charlie-newling-leaves-bachelorette-2018-52312

Have been told, through my couple of degrees of separation, that Charlie doesn't even talk to his family.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Next week's episode for FD for F3

@Bobette posted SCs for all the dates for Todd, Taite, and Bill in the SC thread  yes

tenplay.com

I do think All About Love that in this case it could be open to interpretation and young people are easily confused. I have never heard anyone in any of the cities I have lived in Australia or in Europe referring to someone as 'ex' or 'dating' when they went on two dates. In Australia that is called 'going on a couple of dates' it is not calling dating, which refers to an ongoing process of seeing someone in romantic terms, and a relationship is something even more stable.  Amy started saying  that she and Bill 'dated for a very very short period; (her words) and then she explained they had two dates. That is not dating, i that in Australia is called 'going on a date', it isn't even a hook up unless there was sex, and it isn't a friends with benefits either unless it is ongoing. I think the producers deliberately showed the 'went on two dates' scene really briefly to create more drama.  If any guy I dated in the past told me we dated because we went on two or three dates I would think they are delusional. Fortunately, I have never found anyone who thinks that going out on a couple or dates or even three is dating. I think therefore that Bill's perception of 'dating' is more based on Australia and Europe's reality than Amy's but I think this is partly because Amy is that way because she still has feeling for Bill. This by no means excuses  Bill's lack of wisdom introducing on TV Ali to Amy, unless he wanted to be eliminated. Basically while I don't think Bill's intention was lying I do believe that he is not into Ali and he is trying to get out of the situation, especially after he left the mansion and probably discovered new things about Ali that he did not know well before.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:02 pm

Agent99 wrote:

The actual reason was because my grandmother is really sick, she has terminal cancer, and the night before I received a phone call to say that my whole family had to rush up to Newcastle because she was critical. So yeah, basically I had the option to replace my family with friends for that night and I didn't really think that was right because I'd wanted her to meet my actual family. In the real world I would have just cancelled the date that day.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-australia/charlie-newling-leaves-bachelorette-2018-52312

Have been told, through my couple of degrees of separation, that Charlie doesn't even talk to his family.  

That's what some who knew Charlie had posted on SM awhile back that he doesn't even have anything to do with his family. 

He's a pathological liar imo and his exes opinion and a dangerous creepy guy!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:

That's what some who knew Charlie had posted on SM awhile back that he doesn't even have anything to do with his family. 

He's a pathological liar imo and his exes opinion and a dangerous creepy guy!

With Charlie isn't just one or two things that are IMO huge  red flags but the behaviour he has consistently shown while on the show and outside the show. Anyone can have outbursts and we can all be intense and a little intolerant sometimes but with Charlie those moments are too frequent, his normal is not the norm;  he doesn't even had the 'it is my cultural background' excuse for he seems very mainstream Australia in terms of ancestry and he has never alluded to a particular heritage that is known to be 'passionate' or 'intense'.

The problem wit Charlie is that he is not willng to admit he has issues so he isn't going to change.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:55 pm

So just finished ep10

Todd:
Sister will never trust Ali. But family will welcome her if she pick him. Compromising with babies

Taite:
Could not be clearer than that she is in love with him. Said falling for him in front of family, hands on table. Ali did her best to tell without telling.

Bill:
WTH? I agree with everyone. Aimee is in love with Bill and he is totally clueless. She was a jealous GF and she tried to pull her down. Bill again saw nothing. What an eye-opener when he saw the episode? I bet she will blame edits...

Charlie:
Ali should have been way meaner to him and reminded him the bachelorette rules and contract he signed and all the episodes he said he watched. Creepy Charlie all right. But Ali felt more than once speechless to answer him. Pissed off on itm, afterward yes but in the moment? She was dominated. And this is how creepy C. Proceeds... he talk and talk and talk and make the person so cheap and so guilty that the person starts to self doubting. Major manipulative and controller, and I am sensing a glee to hurt, either mentally, possibly physically. Dangerous all the way, every way. Gaslighting indeed.

Next week ep:
I am sensing Bill will go home at the end of the FS. No rose ceremony for him. This happened on us franchise but never in Australia but seems to me prods decided to spice the season with great material to work with I must say.
I expect a beautiful romantic date with Todd... but as soon Taite will open up, done deal. Chess mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:53 am

source and TEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 50 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt