SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:59 am

Ali: I can't wait to tell him how much I love him

Todd: I just cannot see my life without you

Bill: (pointless)

Taite: I fell head over heels for Ali

Ali: I am in love... so in love

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:17 pm

I've been checking but there's still no description for Ep11/FD and Ep12/Finale/FRC so will have to see when they post the description.

ETA: preview for FD/F3 episode along with what we've seen  already for the FRC bit in the season preview has some of Todd from LCD and I think Taite too (sleuthing in SC thread)

AllAboutLove wrote:Next week's episode for FD for F3
Bill telling Ali he never dated Amy after Amy was just shown on HTDs saying they'd dated  2pop 

tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:32 pm

I've been checking and just checked again to see if they have synopses/descriptions for the finale episodes and still none.

First time this has happened and the finale eps are tomorrow and Thursday.

I have to think it's deliberate on TEN's part to have no summaries considering they pushed something happening at the FRC and possibly the lead being rejected.

I checked Foxtel, Tenplay tv guide, freeview, etc and still NO episode descriptions for this week's episodes. Never had that happen before  question 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 46229023_10215611058663419_5384564893716316160_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 45965112_10215611068823673_7738638710626844672_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
http://www.freeview.com.au/tv-guide/
https://www.foxtel.com.au/tv-guide/grid/2018/11/15/1830

cc @Sundy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Weird or just as over it as we are @AllAboutLove
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:41 pm

I have Foxtel @allaboutlove and I wish I ordered the printed copy,I would have known more. I seem to know someone who has a printed copy but I forgot to ask...the printed version always has more information.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:49 pm

Sundy wrote:Weird or just as over it as we are @AllAboutLove

Both I am thinking weird Suspect and over it Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633  It still doesn't make sense because they've been trying to sell the ending since the beginning and still are. So no descriptions is a wee suss.

Popcorn For All wrote:I have Foxtel @allaboutlove and I wish I ordered the printed copy,I would have known more. I seem to know someone who has a printed copy but I forgot to ask...the printed version always has more information.

The tv guides online always have info. Every season they have for every episode. That none of the tvguides (foxtel, tenplay, freeview, ebroadcast, etc) has info has never happened before. 

I'd love to see if there is info that's in a printed version and if it was listed for this week  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Still no info on TV EPG

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:59 pm

Popcorn For All wrote:I have Foxtel @allaboutlove and I wish I ordered the printed copy,I would have known more. I seem to know someone who has a printed copy but I forgot to ask...the printed version always has more information.

The tv guides online always have info. Every season they have for every episode. That none of the tvguides (foxtel, tenplay, freeview, ebroadcast, etc) has info has never happened before. 

I'd love to see if there is info that's in a printed version and if it was listed for this week  question

Yes, that is correct, the  TV guidelines always have info.  I have Foxtel as we love shows and films, but the printed version of both Foxtel and tvguide has more information, I compared them when sleuthing Masterchef and the online version and printed version seem to be different, someone send me parts of the printed version that is how I knew. I just  don't have printed versions though, I never wanted them.  I will see if I can find someone who has it.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:05 am

@Enough it's very strange. Maybe they will update later today?

@Popcorn For All would be interesting to see if the printed version has info for Ep11 and Ep12
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:07 am

I would have thought we’d have episode descriptions by now but when I just checked yourTV.com.au for tomorrow and Thursday episode description, they had exact same description for both nights which was....
The Bachelorette Australia
7:30PM - 8:45PM
CC
Ready to find her one true love, Bachelorette Ali Oetjen is putting her heart on the line once more, hoping to meet Mr Right among the 18 eligible bachelors all vying for her heart.

Sorry on mobile and couldn’t figure how to upload picture of screen ... getting late in the day now

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:27 pm

@AllAboutLove - Online TV guides are now saying this:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 HpF6p5e

Same description for both episodes from what I've seen.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Enough it's very strange. Maybe they will update later today?

@Popcorn For All would be interesting to see if the printed version has info for Ep11 and Ep12

It looks like my friends don't have the orinted version either, All About Love but there is a guy on Facebook, his Facebook name is Evan Parsons, who told me during the MC Australia season that he had printed versions and what he and I comoared (he wasn't sleuthing, he didn't want spoilers of MC but sometimes we talked by PM) I could see that the printed version gave away a bit more, had more words. I could try to contact him but he is a big weird and sometimes he responds logically and sometimes she just respond later saying unrelated things, so I really avoid talking to him on Facebook and I don't have him as friend but Evan may respond to anyone. If someone wants to try you can contact him. His profile pic is a cartoon. I know for sure that he is watching The Bachelorette.

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt