SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:19 am

@Allaboutlove do you have a link to last night's episode? Thanks in advance if you do. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:26 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

So no FRC suit here - was there another promo different to this one?

laugh out loud they really are replicating Matty J's LCD and the night part on the couch and then Taite it looks like he gets the Lee date walking with Ali to the water with her in her sarong and likely then he tells her he is falling in love with her like Lee did!

Lots of SCs sleuthed already for NT in SC thread here, just a few more to add
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:46 am

LoveDovez wrote:@Allaboutlove do you have a link to last night's episode? Thanks in advance if you do. ; )

@LoveDovez Episodes 9 & 10/HTD HERE. Episode 11/FD which aired tonight should be up at the link listed under Ep 9&10 (usually a few hours or so)  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:@Allaboutlove do you have a link to last night's episode? Thanks in advance if you do. ; )

@LoveDovez Episodes 9 & 10/HTD HERE. Episode 11/FD which aired tonight should be up at the link listed under Ep 9&10 (usually a few hours or so)  yes

Thank you so much. You rock, @allaboutlove. I will keep checking for the last episode. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Bobette wrote:

Source

From this preview (I haven't seen the suit one) it looks like he tells her the thing that "could break her heart" before the FRC.  

Since so much was made about Bill being willing to move to Adelaide (including a re-shoot of the German SQT to emphasise it, IMO) and the fact that Taite has been quoted in the media saying he wouldn't move - the thing he "can't commit" to might be moving.  

Or it might be her hyperspeed marriage/babies timeline.  Either way, IMO she's so infatuated with him it won't matter. Silly girl.  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Bobette wrote:Who will be her boo?  

That sounds more like the tagline to a Disney film than a precursor to disaster, IMO.  

And yet... dizzy  

Source

Boo?  As in Boo Radley?  That's weird, if anyone's read To Kill a Mockingbird.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Agent99 wrote:

That sounds more like the tagline to a Disney film than a precursor to disaster, IMO.  

And yet... dizzy  

Source

Oh @Bobette and @Agent99 you are giving tptb too much credit. I’m soooo ready for this season to be over
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Sundy wrote:I’m soooo ready for this season to be over

Saaaammmmmmmeeeeee. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 pm

Agent99 wrote:

And yet... dizzy  

Source

I have read it, Agent; as you know,  Boo is a silent figure yet he  represents many positive things, and saves the kids when they faced certain event...so were they meaning 'will Taite be her rescuer?', or 'will he be her beau?' , they could be playing with both Boo Radley and Beau. In any case it isn't particularly revealing.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:18 pm

I doubt they mean anything more than the urban dictionary definition

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:04 pm

handsanitiser wrote:I doubt they mean anything more than the urban dictionary definition

You are right! I never heard that expression before though. No one I know uses it but thanks for sharing this Smiley

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:34 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 50 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt