SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:43 pm

The heading is making it very obvious :yes:

Love or Heartbreak, Taite or Todd.

Love with Taite.

Heartbreak for Todd (poor thing sad it's not easy in that moment or to watch ) jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:20 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

So they are not going to show us the finale suits??
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:50 am

@sprout looks like they don't want to show the finale suits. Perhaps part of their ruse or something. Not sure why though since the whole thing is supposed to be about if Ali gets rejected so they could show both finalists in their finale suits. Unless one isn't there? I'd think they both would be so they're just trying to keep some sort of suspense up
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
@sprout looks like they don't want to show the finale suits. Perhaps part of their ruse or something. Not sure why though since the whole thing is supposed to be about if Ali gets rejected so they could show both finalists in their finale suits. Unless one isn't there? I'd think they both would be so they're just trying to keep some sort of suspense up

IMO they're not showing Todd's suit because it's grey and they showed a grey shoulder in the crying preview so it would give the game away. IMO they seriously think they've fooled people into believing Taite rejects her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:09 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IMO they're not showing Todd's suit because it's grey and they showed a grey shoulder in the crying preview so it would give the game away.  IMO they seriously think they've fooled people into believing Taite rejects her.  

I suspect the same
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:18 am

Sundy wrote: I suspect the same

Yup.  I reckon if they knew she was going to lose it like that they would have had both boys in blue (or both in grey), but the way it played out, they just had to make the best possible smokescreen from the footage available.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by FloForIt Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:04 am

Bobette wrote:Who will be her boo?  

That sounds more like the tagline to a Disney film than a precursor to disaster, IMO.  

And yet... dizzy  

Source

maybe they mean one of them will ghost her .. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 3552228123
FloForIt
FloForIt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:09 am

Sneak peek of finale and Ali at FRC. Thinking this is before letting F2 go and would explain maybe why she looked upset before that moment in SCs (eyes red)

credit to @Sundy who posted a screenshot in media thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:25 am

Well, I'll give her this - she does seem to genuinely care about people's feelings.  Maybe a little too much.  laugh out loud  

But I do think she has empathy and I think showing it in such a visceral way will help ameliorate the backlash over hurting Todd.

I recall Georgia copped flack for being cold to Matty; I can't see people accusing Ali of being uncaring, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:50 am

I can see audiences saying her crying so much is her knowing she's making the wrong choice. It's happened with a lot of leads who reacted very emotionally regarding a F2.

One of the top comments to the video above is she will be crazy to not pick Todd. Others are she is a drama queen and practicing for Home and Away.

So being too emotional can be a double-edged sword and the audience can use the lead's response in a negative way when a lead is overly emotional or not emotional enough with a F2.

There's no winning with it usually when it comes to the lead and F2s who are liked (most comments I see on SM today are for Todd)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:13 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

IMO they're not showing Todd's suit because it's grey and they showed a grey shoulder in the crying preview so it would give the game away.  IMO they seriously think they've fooled people into believing Taite rejects her.  

I suspect the same

I’m not convinced it’s not Oshers shoulder we see here but absolutely could be wrong. I can’t help but think we’be possibly been blindsided a little but I’m often wrong on FRC’s and always turns out you amazing sleuthes are correct so if it’s going to be Taite then so be it but gosh I’m hoping like hell its not and if it Taite I’ll be surprised if they’re still together.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by quix Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:18 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I suspect the same

I’m not convinced it’s not Oshers shoulder we see here but absolutely could be wrong. I can’t help but think we’be possibly been blindsided a little but I’m often wrong on FRC’s and always turns out you amazing sleuthes are correct so if it’s going to be Taite then so be it but gosh I’m hoping like hell its not and if it Taite I’ll be surprised if they’re still together.

I think you're right - it looks like Osher's shoulder to me

quix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 50 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 41 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt