SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:23 am

najpoziomka wrote:yeah i want to know if they are still together, i think not acutally

Sundy wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 A5fd8610
Still together it seems

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 am

FloForIt wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:@FloForIt I bet Todd’s DM’s are pretty busy tonight laugh out loud

For sure. But I'm feeling lucky hahah

You gotta go on his season @FloForIt.  We'd all be rooting for you and we've never had a mole before (that I know of......)

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 am

She looks so much better now that her fillers are dissolving.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 am

do you guys know what’s up with those rumours that taite has been seen on the bach in paradise set?
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:24 am

najpoziomka wrote:do you guys know what’s up with those rumours that taite has been seen on the bach in paradise set?

RUSE! cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by handsanitiser Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:25 am

I reckon they'll be together for a while but they'll never be married or have kids

If I had to compare, I'd say they'll be like Kaitlyn and Shawn from US Bachelorette who recently broke up after 3 years without getting married (even though they were engaged originally).

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 am

Ali's fairytale lovestory was one of the least love stories I've seen and honestly cringe to watch her chase someone like that. Good luck to her she is going to need it

The only redeeming thing to me of this season was Todd  :yes: She didn't deserve him
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 am

handsanitiser wrote:I reckon they'll be together for a while but they'll never be married or have kids

If I had to compare, I'd say they'll be like Kaitlyn and Shawn from US Bachelorette who recently broke up after 3 years without getting married (even though they were engaged originally).

He's not even planning to move to Adelaide so...... yah.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:30 am

Bobette wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:yeah i want to know if they are still together, i think not acutally

Sundy wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 A5fd8610
Still together it seems

Are his buttons done up wrong?? hehehe giggling cantstopl

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:34 am

FloForIt wrote:Just DMed Todd on insta. Let's hope there's no need for him to be bachelor next year giggling

Go @FloForIt  cheerleader Or go on and get an application in. We would love to see one of our own with Todd  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:36 am

spangler wrote:

Are his buttons done up wrong?? hehehe giggling cantstopl

He rarely has more than the bottom two done up so his fingers probably didn't know how to work the top ones.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:37 am

If Todd is in BIP I'm wondering if the article regarding new blood for Bach means he has found someone there already.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Episodes #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Storybook
spangler
najpoziomka
quix
handsanitiser
djogbenyuie
dolcimumma
Sunnyandhappy
LoveDovez
Imp
FloForIt