SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by crunchette Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:41 pm

I'm bored, so I thought I'd post another cute cuddle moment from the BSB concert when she kissed his neck. whipped
CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Bsb_co10
Source: Jason's live insta

crunchette

Back to top Go down

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Thanks for posting!! Seriously, who is this girl? It’s so cute but it’s so weird! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:15 pm

I think Kaitlyn is more happy than she ever was with SB!!! You can see it in every picture and hear when she is talking about Jason. She can be herself with all her faults and crazynes. Jason supports her no matter what.
I call it now !!! Moving in by summer (june, july), engagement by christmas/new year, marrige + baby in 2020!!! CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 3806527698 :married
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:41 am

terabithia wrote:
Linds911 wrote:They are making the long distance work well, don't go too much long without seeing each other. hearthumbsup

Last night they had an “ask us a question” session on Jason’s Instagram story. Someone asked if they’re planning to move in together and Jason said it’s a “WIP... work in progress” and K chimed in singing “watch us WIP, watch us move in together.” Haha cute. Very smiley reactions from both of them, they’re definitely talking about it and on the same page.

Jason also said they plan to get two dogs, a female German Shepherd for him and a “male... or any” Golden for K. 

Someone asked about the most pivotal moment of their life, K said going on the Bachelor for reasons she explained and because it led to her meeting Jason.

I like that we are getting little updates here and there about what their plans are. K has always wanted a dog so I hope she gets her golden. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 8367-910 CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 I_got_13 CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:44 pm

It was such a great OTV today!! It was with Jeremy and Audrey Roloff who I know aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, but they had a lot of good relationship advice and there was so much good Jaitlyn info from K. This was recorded early April.

A few things I remember off the top of my head and in no order:

-Jason is really concerned for K’s health so he made her an eye doc appt from Seattle to go get a checkup at home in Nash. She said all Jason wants is to take care of her and all the people he loves.

-She’s super ready to be a mom and get married and that’s what she wants.

-He has reminders in his phone to text her that he loves her/she’s beautiful just in case it slips his mind. He wants to make sure he never forgets.

-They’ve talked about how they want to handle money, raise their kids, and what kind of marriage they want.

-J tells her that they’re a team, they’re in this together and they’ll figure out whatever comes their way together.

-She’s very fearful that relationships end/people fall out of love because of her parents’ example but he’s the opposite, his parents have been happily married 35+ years. So he’s helping her shift her mindset that they’ll be fine and can work through anything and have a successful forever marriage.

-Whenever she thinks about their relationship/him, she just sees green flags everywhere and feels in her heart that he’s the one and it’s right heartbeat

I’m so in love with them, I wanna be involved in all their things laugh out loud laugh out loud heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:14 pm

@Alanna - I enjoyed today's podcast so much.  I loved all of the advice that the Roloff's gave, and we got some really good insight into's Jaitlyn's relationship.  I know they've said things in the past that hinted this relationship was it for them, but I was still a skeptic.  Now I'm fully convinced that they aren't playing around.  IMO, they're doing what's necessary for a strong, healthy marriage and family. heartbeat

I also loved that the Roloffs had been doing interviews for three days and said this was best one they had because Kaitlyn asked questions that no one else did. Plus, they had the most fun doing it.  Smiley

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 03, 2019 5:16 pm

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 58468769_2392840757610360_8555904917789028191_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat May 04, 2019 10:08 pm

If there's anyone here who doesn't have IG and missed Jason's Q&A stories from last weekend, a fan account saved 5 of them so you should be able to watch now. Just make sure you click the arrow on the right side of the video to see the next one(s):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDqyX8AKYL/

There's one more video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzaWcdAy0o/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 06, 2019 11:58 am

Awww!!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1038235/how-kaitlyn-bristowe-found-her-everything-in-jason-tartick-after-the-bachelorette

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 06, 2019 5:37 pm

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 58409945_592547221259031_3253334169463240952_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Can’t wait to see what kind of crazy things come out of my mouth tonight on @thebacheloretteabc reunion! It’s always a gamble.
Huge shout out to my man @stylelvr for styling me. (Tap outfit for details). You always know what will make me feel gangster chic. This outfit was inspired by @jason_tartick #BlazersForLife
And @emmawillismakeup for doing my glam. You’re a true artist.
Tonight is going to be super special, dramatic, sentimental, nostalgic, and emotional! I adore each Bachelorette, and the people who work so hard to make each one of our seasons happen. (My god I’ve come a long way). #TheBachelorette
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 06, 2019 6:51 pm

@Alanna Great article!

(I get annoyed when she mentions the past!!)

@bluwavz thanks for bringing that over.

I love the #BlazersForLife laugh out loud more like #TheJasonEffect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 06, 2019 8:44 pm

CureFA - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 21 57506445_3224953230863552_2414740065528851058_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick Beautiful, crazy, she can't help but amaze me. The way that she dances, ain't afraid to take chances. And wears her heart on her sleeve. Yeah, she's crazy but her crazy's beautiful to me - @lukecombs
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers