SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat May 25, 2019 11:30 am

crunchette wrote:I know a lot of us are really excited about Jason and Kaitlyn moving in together, but I wanted to take a moment to talk about the dog they adopted.  J&K both said adoption was highly important to them, and she's been following a Nashville Golden rescue group for a while.  I expected her to go that route, but she chose to adopt a dog from an organization that saves them from being abused and killed in meat factories instead. This pup is going to need a lot of physical therapy to recover from an awful injury, but they're both willing and excited to put in this work.  I'm so proud of their kindness and big hearts. beatingheart

My best friend also adopted a dog that was rescued from Korea from the meat trade. Lily is a beautiful blonde lab and he has had her for about a year and a half now. She had been in a wonderful foster home for a while before he got her and they worked with her a lot to help her get over the trauma and used to living in a home. She has adjusted really well for the most part, but the one thing that she still does that breaks his heart is if anyone raises their voice to her, she just closes her eyes in anticipation of being hit. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 2262203523 Thankfully she is one spoiled doggy now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat May 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Seems the universe was on love’s side this whole time heartbeat

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 8e2b9c10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 pm

@Alanna that is sooo beautifully said.  All those signs, first pointing them to each other, and then this week when 2 Goldens walked through Kaitlyn’s yard, pointing them as a couple to Ramen.  It warms my heart so much. ❤❤❤

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 25, 2019 3:02 pm

mbl wrote:@Alanna that is sooo beautifully said.  All those signs, first pointing them to each other, and then this week when 2 Goldens walked through Kaitlyn’s yard, pointing them as a couple to Ramen.  It warms my heart so much. ❤❤❤
Oh hey friend!! Sooo nice to see you!! And I know! It’s so fun to follow them and their universe laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat May 25, 2019 7:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Alanna thanks for the link! I will listen to it later on.

Where on the East coast? As in Buffalo? so I can be arrested for stalking, laugh out loud

ETA:

@gracegunawan  just saw your post. Yes, all it takes is the right person. Something I've believed and witnessed for years. Smiley

@guardianangel  I think Jason's parents live outside Charlotte, NC  which definitely puts him closer to them.  Nashville is a 2 hr flight away.

Props to Jason for making the move to Kailtyn, she is a lucky lady.  Love always finds a way.  PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat May 25, 2019 8:00 pm

So happy for them!! smilelove

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Credit: @Ramen Noodle

ramenthegoldennoodle Buffalo wings to make dad proud Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 1f357 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 1f35c
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8AJBshstl/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 26, 2019 4:44 pm

We're getting closer to Buffalo!!! laugh out loud

That vid with the wing is adorable!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon May 27, 2019 11:16 pm

Jason and Kaitlyn took their last tour of Seattle today.
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 19052710
https://www.instagram.com/stories/kaitlynbristowe/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 6:44 pm

Kaitlyn's IG for her wine company: https://www.instagram.com/spadeandsparrows/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

kaitlynbristowe COUNTDOWN IS ON Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 1f377 Who wants to sip this with me? Follow @spadeandsparrows if you wanna make my day #SoFreakinExcited #SpadeAndSparrows
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:43 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 60594722_311991559680176_8300562179957091538_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Hey roomie Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 26 1f609
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers