SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:48 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe On Jason Tartick: "You Can't Fight Chemistry" | Off The Vine
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:36 pm

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 51021011_398523507384539_1723220661180460953_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
jason_tartick So grateful for you dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 2764
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 am

Wasen't she suppose to have Colton on her podcast? Anyone know if it happened and when it will be up on there? As of last night it wasen't and I believe she was asking on social media for fans to get their questions in. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:32 am

My heart with that picture Jason posted. PINKHEART Dang it I didn't want to like them together but she's just so happy! :')

@Jolena Her podcasts usually take a couple weeks to get posted after she records them. Either next week or the following week I would think since she just recorded with him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:39 am

Linds911 wrote:My heart with that picture Jason posted. PINKHEART Dang it I didn't want to like them together but she's just so happy! :')

@Jolena Her podcasts usually take a couple weeks to get posted after she records them. Either next week or the following week I would think since she just recorded with him.

Thanks Linds, I pmed you before I read your post. Thanks yes
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:12 am

Linds911 wrote:My heart with that picture Jason posted. PINKHEART Dang it I didn't want to like them together but she's just so happy! :')

Haha at first I couldn’t imagine her with anyone but her ex and now I think seeing her with Jason is the most natural thing in the world. He is so sweet and loving with her heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:30 pm

So great seeing Kaitlyn and Jason so happy.  They have their own reality show going on!   whipped
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:39 pm

dreamsfestival - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 4 51356822_117502156031391_5668689174964224384_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
kaitlynbristowe Trust me when I say — the greatest thing you will ever do for yourself is to simply listen to what you actually want from life. Drown out the guidelines, the advice, the 'shoulds.' Drown out all of the opinions, all of the ways in which others are telling you how to live, and love, and exist in this world. It won’t be easy, it never is; because this is what they don’t tell you — finding your own version of happiness isn’t this comfortable, miraculous thing. It can get confusing, it will be hard. It’s difficult to be the person who does things differently, who chooses to walk away from from a life, or a love, or a hope that they once wanted. It is never easy to be the person who changes.
But it's the greatest gift you will ever give yourself. It will push you towards figuring out what your own personal version of happiness looks like; and when you grow on your own terms, when you figure out what actually matters to you, what actually ignites your heart, what actually drives you to love yourself more — you live on your own terms. You become the person you have always wanted to be, rather than the person you were always told to be, and that is beautiful. Because when it comes down to it — life is about finding a happiness that works for you.
So choose that happiness. Choose the kind of love that feels right, the kind of love that makes you understand why it didn’t work out with anyone else. Choose the kind of life that makes you so damn happy you kept fighting for the things you wanted, for the way in which your heart asked you to believe in more. Choose yourself, unapologetically and without guilt — the way you choose others. Show up for yourself. Give yourself permission to hope, to care, to trust in the things you deeply crave from life. Choose letting go. Choose forgiveness, choose to turn your losses into lessons. Choose to move forward, into the kind of story that fulfills you, into the kind of person that holds your heart just as carefully as you hold theirs, into the kind of happiness that exists because you chose to fight for it, and never stop fighting for it. Never stop.
Thankyou @rainbowsalt who wrote this for me. Thank you @jason_tartick for being you.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:50 pm

This is so heartwarming! She seems more relaxed than she did with Shawn.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl1 Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:27 pm

I agree @Mia I am no fan of Kaithlyn, but I am so happy for her. Shawn was sucking the life from her.

islandgirl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:43 pm

I was never a fan of Kaithlyn and Shawn but her relationship with Jason does seem to be a much better fit for her, she seems genuinely happy .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:53 pm

The smile on her face last night, as she filmed him singing, was just pure joyful. Kaitlyn lost herself for a while, but this Kaitlyn, who truly seems to have found herself again, she’s a magical force. So happy for her and Jason, they’re the real deal.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Discussion

+59
veg_out
beader
suzq
mercieme
leavers