SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:33 am

Emoji faces! Are they trying to cash in on the Masked Singer's popularity?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:34 am

Foxtel has the most boring description for the premiere too..

"The program is back and Angie Kent is here to find love. There are puppies, bouquets of flowers, a throne, silver platters, lots of eligible men and, her brother?"
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 am

@butterflylove Ugghhh Foxtel telling us nothing we haven't seen in the promos already released.  Give us something NEW pls!

@Agent99 Now all they need is a panel of four "experts" pretending they don't already know exactly who's behind the masks.  laugh out loud

ETA:  I notice Angie is using this emoji a LOT  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f62c  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f62c  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f62c Might just be nerves, or maybe she knows what's coming our way...

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 R2kSXAW

Source

ETAA:  A whole week of sneak peaks?  OK then, that's better.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 XZfErAF

Source

Squeezing in one last prediction:

If they tweet Carlin he's probably F1 and if it's Alex he's probably F2.  But it will be either/or and they won't tweet both IMO.  

Also if they tweet Metallic Jacket Guy and he's 31-34 from NSW I'll be even more suss on the Sportsbet hair colour change.  Suspect

OK now watch them tweet none of those guys and me be totally wrong. Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:04 am

Update with Ciarran and Timm's faces revealed.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:30 am

I think the guys look great but their appearance being different to the usual contestant will attract some *comments* from the wider audience IMO.  

Good luck fellas x laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:41 am

So Ciarren is British. Seems a bit of a knob. He won’t last. Timm brings Angie sunflowers and Angie says that sunflowers are a sign from her grandma. She seems quite happy. I don’t sense F1 from wither of them though. Ads have just shown on ten
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:54 am

Oh yeah I and I bet the producers didn't know about Angie's grandma and tell Timm to bring the sunflowers or anything. Rolling Eyes I'm partial to British knobs so will probably like Ciarren. laugh out loud I hope they tweet the ads soon!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:58 am

Bobette wrote:I think the guys look great but their appearance being different to the usual contestant will attract some *comments* from the wider audience IMO.  

Good luck fellas x laugh out loud

Ahh yep. The Facebook comments are brutal. Mind you, Facebook always has the nastiest comments, they were the ones sl*t shaming Abbie in very misogynistic and old-fashioned ways. I think the grandma demographic on FB is judgy as hell.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:01 am

@leavers I don't dare look at the comments - I fear for our society when I see how horrendous people are to each other on SM.   Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f62c  

Next up, watch them all gush over clean cut Carlin the "personal trainer" (read: actor) without knowing anything about him...  Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Is Angie known to have a quirkier taste in guys?

These two are most definitely not my types going on looks alone, but I always like to see them in action because that is the key for me. I am won over by brains and humour.

Based on the fact that there seems to be something funky going on with the season and these guys, I am not exactly enthused to watch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:25 pm

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:07 pm

Sprite wrote:Is Angie known to have a quirkier taste in guys?

These two are most definitely not my types going on looks alone, but I always like to see them in action because that is the key for me. I am won over by brains and humour.

Based on the fact that there seems to be something funky going on with the season and these guys, I am not exactly enthused to watch.

I have a feeling this season is a train wreck, not a love story
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts