SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:35 am

@Bobette do you think it is a F3 date?

Also, Ciarran has two meltdowns in the coming episodes. Has anyone got a feel who he is butting heads with? It seems to be Ryan in the preview.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:39 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette do you think it is a F3 date?

That looks way more intimate to me than a first date, don't you think?  Either it's an F3 date or they shagged preshow IMO.  laugh out loud

So DM are wrong IMO with their contention that it's his first SD IMO (but considering they also said it would be ep 4, they were already wrong). I note the article said the scenes were filmed "early August". Ciarran's speedboat date was mid July so yeah, Ryan makes it far IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:44 am

Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking - Bettingodds got it wrong this year (would be a first I know) & Ryan is the F1? I just smell a rat tbh. This is completely my opinion so please no haters! She was an obvious choice for Bachelorette as has the personality & a different style, aka Sophie Monk to a degree, the network thought she would endear viewers hence ratings. But she wasn't really wanting a serious relationship or found none of the contestants 'Angie' material. Along comes Aussiedogguy. I don't buy for a second that he just 'happened' to sign up either. It's viewer manipulation at it's best & I'm sorry if I'm appearing to take the heart emoji eyes out of the emjois of those who believe this is a real life love story. Again, IMO. I really think the Betting site has it wrong this year. It will be Timm F3, Carlin F2 & Ryan F1. Now where do I lay my bets????

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:@Bobette do you think it is a F3 date?

That looks way more intimate to me than a first date, don't you think?  Either it's an F3 date or they shagged preshow IMO.  laugh out loud

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:46 am

Shut up @Myachardydayz or you'll get me all excited.  laugh out loud  

I really doubt the bookies are wrong, but considering Sportsbet don't even have Ryan listed, maybe we need to check his max bet figure v Carlin just to be sure.  

@Sundy @Dirty Street Pie @anyoneelsewithaTABaccount.  HELP!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:52 am

Well according to New Idea, they think Ryan could be F1

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:57 am

LOL @Bobette I'm one for wanting a bloody twist for once, sick of the media predicting the winners. Waving my magic wand, just want a shock ending like The Sixth Sense Movie #neversawthatonecoming

Bobette wrote:Shut up @Myachardydayz or you'll get me all excited.  laugh out loud  

I really doubt the bookies are wrong, but considering Sportsbet don't even have Ryan listed, maybe we need to check his max bet figure v Carlin just to be sure.  

@Sundy @Dirty Street Pie @anyoneelsewithaTABaccount.  HELP!

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:57 am

I don’t have a TAB account, only Sportsbet, but all max bets on Sportsbet are $400. The odds on TAB are ridiculous though, Carlin is at $1.02 which means that if you placed a bet of $500 you would collect $510! And the next one down is a whole heap of guys on $10
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:04 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I don’t have a TAB account, only Sportsbet, but all max bets on Sportsbet are $400. The odds on TAB are ridiculous though, Carlin is at $1.02 which means that if you placed a bet of $500 you would collect $510! And the next one down is a whole heap of guys on $10

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie Yeah I just checked Sportsbet - they have (finally) added Ryan, at odds of 7.50.  No way he's F1 IMO.  Damn.

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 OvmEAIK

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Myachardydayz Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:07 am

It's a conspiracy theory.  They're trying to throw us off the scent!  Finally realising how many predict the F1 through BettingOdds, why wouldn't they try to throw the scent.  Well I would haha.  I predict BettingOdds & Ten completely DUMB if F1 odds prove real.  Everyone is sick of an early indicator on the winner.

Twist please Channel 10!!

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:I don’t have a TAB account, only Sportsbet, but all max bets on Sportsbet are $400. The odds on TAB are ridiculous though, Carlin is at $1.02 which means that if you placed a bet of $500 you would collect $510! And the next one down is a whole heap of guys on $10

Thanks @Dirty Street Pie Yeah I just checked Sportsbet - they have (finally) added Ryan, at odds of 7.50.  No way he's F1 IMO.  Damn.

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 OvmEAIK

Source

Myachardydayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:23 am

@Myachardydayz I like your optimism.  Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3806527698

I don't think the odds are wrong, but I could buy Ryan as F1 10000% more than Carlin, especially looking at those pics - she looks like a smitten kitten IMO.  

I wonder where they ride that speedboat to?  Somewhere with palm trees for a night cap, perhaps...?  If Ryan is the one that gets this face, something's up IMO. Suspect

Maybe he got cold feet and bailed at F3?  question

Bachelorette - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 EarRUiI

Source

ETA: This is the cruise company. https://www.sydneyharbourexclusive.com/charter-boat-hire/enigma/

Currently looking up tour routes...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:56 am

Personally I'm waiting for Carlin's second date before I make comparisons on how smitten Angie is.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:13 am

Storybook wrote:Personally I'm waiting for Carlin's second date before I make comparisons on how smitten Angie is.
Me too, and to see how genuine Carlin comes across

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts