SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:20 pm

@AllAboutLove YES - that's exactly how I saw it too.

Can you watch the Extras videos? If so rewatch the one where they're at the dog GD and see how Angie is around Timm - she's flirting up a storm, IMO.

IMO the producers put the Lead's favourite on as many early dates as possible for that exact reason - so they can spend time OFF camera as well as on.

Timm was on all the early dates, while there was two whole episodes where Carlin was on none. Says it all IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:20 pm

@Bobette no I can't sad but I definitely believe it! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette no I can't sad but I definitely believe it! :yes:

Ah that's a shame - they're very revealing IMO.  

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 UZL5jGT

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 WFB5BTJ

Source: Tenplay

Something else which I found significant was that on Timm's HTD Angie said she felt the most herself around Timm.  With Carlin I feel like she would constantly be doubting/comparing herself and feeling insecure.  

Not saying Timm is right for her (or vice versa) but that feeling of being completely comfortable/yourself around someone is IMO key to a good relationship and I'd recommend Angie keep that in mind for next time.

AllAboutLove wrote:OH! Just going back to when you posted Angie's IG post about the show and her  2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f62c  emoji. Says a lot! jmo

YES!  I wonder if she's looking forward to having it all over and done with, or dreading what's to come next even more...2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:39 pm

An anonymous source close to a contestant has said that the f1 was decided on day one.  Whether it was because Angie was smitten, or because of tptb machinations, I don't know.  I have been trying to find the love story, cause I'm a sucker for it, but I'm still none the wiser.  Same source has mentioned that it didn't last long at all.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:40 pm

There's no question Timm is a joker and likes to party. He also has a close friend, Jackson, who is looking out for his best interests (and Jackson's too). Timm also can't stand still, and IMO he can act childishly. Angie has said (in an article I read), she had to think long and hard about who she saw herself with outside the batch bubble. She definitely had a connection to Timm, who IMO was someone she was previously attracted to. She chose Carlin because she saw him as a man she could see herself with long term. I believe they are still together, how long their relationship will last is up to them.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:42 pm

@Agent99 I salute your quest to find the love - I'm way too jaded unfortunately.  laugh out loud  

Did your source indicate whether Angie and Carlin are going to present as a couple post-show?  Those articles upthread seem like they're preparing the audience to expect a split IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:43 pm

Agent99 wrote:An anonymous source close to a contestant has said that the f1 was decided on day one.  Whether it was because Angie was smitten, or because of tptb machinations, I don't know.  I have been trying to find the love story, cause I'm a sucker for it, but I'm still none the wiser.  Same source has mentioned that it didn't last long at all.

I really haven't seen a love story anywhere with any of them with Angie. I feel the F1 was probably decided day one so that there was a guarantee there would be a narrative, even if it was fake AF, imo.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:44 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 I salute your quest to find the love - I'm way too jaded unfortunately.  laugh out loud  

Did your source indicate whether Angie and Carlin are going to present as a couple post-show?  Those articles upthread seem like they're preparing the audience to expect a split IMO.

No mention of it, however I feel sure they will. Whether it's real or not no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:46 pm

@Bobette awww  yeah IA. One thing I've noticed with the successful couples from Aus Bach and Bette is they say they want to be with their best friend/mate. It's the number one thing they say they're looking for. I think of it is "best mate you want to bang" when I think of the successful couples. It's something I see missing with Angie -- I don't think she knows what she wants. I think Timm has articulated exactly what he wants and knows what he wants... best mate, someone to laugh with and not take life too seriously with but take the relationship seriously and be best mates. I think Angie, when it comes to relationships, is too inexperienced (never been in love, no real boyfriend etc) so she doesn't really know what she wants and perhaps that's why she liked parts of each guy and wanted to moosh them together (her words from that article). I think too much emphasis is placed on 'type' when it really is about what type of relationship one wants. Compatibility, views on important things, whether easy or more conflict/drama, trusting and fun loving, or more serious and closed off. Different dynamics work differently for everyone. It's finding the perfect match for one that works for that couple. I think Timm needs someone laid back and who is secure and just happy in themselves -- sees the "sunflower" in each day and just loves life and not high strung or high maintenance. I don't see Angie being that way at all. I feel like I'd get exhausted around her, seems more rigid imo than laidback.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm

leavers wrote:
Agent99 wrote:An anonymous source close to a contestant has said that the f1 was decided on day one.  Whether it was because Angie was smitten, or because of tptb machinations, I don't know.  I have been trying to find the love story, cause I'm a sucker for it, but I'm still none the wiser.  Same source has mentioned that it didn't last long at all.

I really haven't seen a love story anywhere with any of them with Angie. I feel the F1 was probably decided day one so that there was a guarantee there would be a narrative, even if it was fake AF, imo.

Yes, so if there is one, it should be ramped up in the next two episodes. It is what they did with Matt and Chelsie, so perhaps the editing is similar.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:51 pm

@Agent99 thank you for posting  yes

The bolded stands out to me about TPTB machinations. IF there was a plan in place for a F1 from day one I can definitely see why some of the guys would want out!! 2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 4256136633 Especially if they got wind of a plan that it was not going to be them! Certainly adds a different perspective on things.

That it didn't last long at all wouldn't shock me at all. I don't think I've watched a season before for Aus where so many viewers from sm have been saying they won't be surprised if Angie and her F1 are over. I understand watching the show, and I too love it for the love story, but the point is that even with an F1, if it's already done and over, sorry but there is no way she was smitten with her F1 if that's the case and didn't last long. That's her just picking someone so as to not do a Honey Badger imo as I don't see Angie in the bubble at all or in love with any of them at all. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Thanks @Agent99  yes I'll be interested to see what they're body language is like if they present as a couple post-show.  

@AllAboutLove Yeah that's why I was excited when Lily dropped off the radar around the start of Paradise filming - I thought she might have been headed to Fiji and she was following Timm (and only Timm) on IG so I was hoping they might hook up - someone like her would be more suited to him IMO - fun and wild and a bit trashy but still deep.  (But much happier if she's Lead NZ though!)

Something else just occurred to me regarding this official Top 3 IG pic:

2 - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 YhgtSk6

Source

Many viewers are currently assuming Timm is F1 because of his central placement (as they have done with F1s before), but after reading that article IMO they may have deliberately used this because it plays into their storyline that he was her favourite before Brad got in her ear.  IMO they would have taken pics of the guys in different orders on the day, so they could choose which one to use later.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts