Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Is it just the two of them?

If so that is wonderful, not that I don't want the boys to go but I like that they have date nights and take some time for themselves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54944

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by umngirl on Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:34 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:Is it just the two of them?

If so that is wonderful, not that I don't want the boys to go but I like that they have date nights and take some time for themselves.

Yup, it’s just the two of them. They did the same thing last year with their trip to France.

The little rascals are off having a blast with grandma and grandpa.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20156

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:05 am

It's their babymoon or so they say.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:27 pm

Wonderful! Thanks for the info @umngirl and @lipsis.

I'm sure they know the boys will have a blast with the grandparents, which I think would make the trip all the more enjoyable for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 am

At Buckingham Palace to say hey to the Queen and perhaps broker a marriage deal between Samuel and Princess Charlotte.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 545eec10
@catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:39 pm

...and that would make Samuel and Princess Charlotte the Duke & Duchess of Dallas.Smiley
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTone on Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:12 pm

As always, Catherine is stunning.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Ozzy Osbourne
BlueTone
BlueTone

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:04 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 3806527698 I can just imagine Sean meeting the Queen with Samuel to ask for her blessings for the marriage of Samuel and Charlotte. Sure has a nice ring to it!

Her IG has a great story with lots of good shots.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/catherinegiudici/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:16 am

Catherine’s IG story is definitely worth checking out. Lots of touristy things. And they are now onto AMSTERDAM.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 72f24210
@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:40 am

So cool. Those guys are blessed with each other those adorable kids and super Grandparent baby sitters. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 1f60a
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13267

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:08 am

I love all her IG stories. So wishing I was there.

♡♡♡♡  
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Baby_n10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 I_got_11Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Acm_s_15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Jafael10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9999

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:33 am

Yea her stories are top notch. Really good content and quality. Methinks she/they may have upgraded to the iPhone 11. #notanad

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum