SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:10 pm

Is it just the two of them?

If so that is wonderful, not that I don't want the boys to go but I like that they have date nights and take some time for themselves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is it just the two of them?

If so that is wonderful, not that I don't want the boys to go but I like that they have date nights and take some time for themselves.

Yup, it’s just the two of them. They did the same thing last year with their trip to France.

The little rascals are off having a blast with grandma and grandpa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:05 am

It's their babymoon or so they say.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:27 pm

Wonderful! Thanks for the info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I'm sure they know the boys will have a blast with the grandparents, which I think would make the trip all the more enjoyable for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 am

At Buckingham Palace to say hey to the Queen and perhaps broker a marriage deal between Samuel and Princess Charlotte.

@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:39 pm

...and that would make Samuel and Princess Charlotte the Duke & Duchess of Dallas.Smiley
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:12 pm

As always, Catherine is stunning.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:04 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 20 3806527698 I can just imagine Sean meeting the Queen with Samuel to ask for her blessings for the marriage of Samuel and Charlotte. Sure has a nice ring to it!

Her IG has a great story with lots of good shots.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:16 am

Catherine’s IG story is definitely worth checking out. Lots of touristy things. And they are now onto AMSTERDAM.

@seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:40 am

So cool. Those guys are blessed with each other those adorable kids and super Grandparent baby sitters. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:08 am

I love all her IG stories. So wishing I was there.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:33 am

Yea her stories are top notch. Really good content and quality. Methinks she/they may have upgraded to the iPhone 11. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom