SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:38 pm

The cap is pink. Do they color code according to sex at hospitals?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by deeliciouz Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:39 pm

OMG!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] YAY!!! CONGRATS TO THE LOWES!!!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:40 pm

It's a girl!!

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:42 pm

Hoorray Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 29 1790118014 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 29 483122149

Wonderful news! She looks great!

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for keeping baby watch for us! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:43 pm

“We got a girl” ~ Sean Lowe

@mixandmatchmama

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:47 pm

That's so great. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:51 pm

the reactions are the best!!!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:52 pm

I was definitely thinking it was a boy all along but I’m glad I was wrong! So excited for Sean, Catherine, Samuel, Isaiah and little Mia!!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:54 pm

OMG! A girl????? Seriously? So happy for them!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:02 pm

Sean doesn’t know what he’s in for now

@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:06 pm

smileyyay Hoorray
I KNEW IT !!! So glad they now have an angel girl that completes their family!
You could tell they were all happy! And Mia is just a perfect name!

:sprinklehearts

ETA : And OF COURSE she is already stunning...with these genes! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 pm

I've been refreshing IG all day and now I'm in tears of joy!! Congrats to them all! cloud nine I love her name- precious little Mia is going to wrapped around her daddy's fingers.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom