SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:09 pm

Yayyy...I've been waiting for the WHOLE day for this, instead of doing some shopping, but it's totally worth it! Congrats to my fav. Bach family, sooo...happy for them. High clap

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:10 pm

Meet Mia Mejia Lowe, officially

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@seanlowe09

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 pm

She's gorgeous. How do you pronounce her middle name?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 pm

Love the name! I too thought for sure she was having a boy. I love surprises. Either way, three boys, or two boys and girl, so very heartwarming!

Look at those eyes wide open! Daddy sure looks happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ma-he-ya

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You guessed that middle name!!!

What is the origin?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:25 pm

I did get the middle name right. Yay me! Catherine's mothers maiden name is Mejia and Mejia is also Catherine's middle name. Her maternal lineage is Filipina but I know there are many Mejia's of Spanish descent too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:03 pm

lipsis wrote:I did get the middle name right. Yay me! Catherine's mothers maiden name is Mejia and Mejia is also Catherine's middle name. Her maternal lineage is Filipina but I know there are many Mejia's of Spanish descent too.

Yup! A lot of Filipinos (& Filipinas like myself  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) have surnames of Spanish descent due to Spain colonizing the Philippines for over 300 years. My grandma still prays in Spanish so there's a lot of influence Spain left behind. Sorry, the history major inside of me has decided to come out and speak so here we are... heh.

Beautiful name! I love it. You can tell Sean is absolutely in love with little Mia already just by his smile. awwww

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the explanation! I love when maiden names are used for middle names, it's a great way to keep the name in the family.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:13 pm

I'm so thrilled for them. Welcome little Mia. I love your name. What a beautiful baby girl. I loved all the reactions, but Samuel's ugh tongue out boy boy reaction was the cutest. Wait til baby Mia has them all wound around her little pink finger.
Congrats to the adorable Lowes.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the explanation Dee.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:30 pm

Hard to tell just yet but I’m anxious to see if she has Samuel’s blonde/blue coloring or Isaiah’s brunette/brown coloring or maybe a combination of both?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom