SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 55 1377737533 Good answer.

Those kids always take great pictures!

I just realized I have cushions that looks the same as the brown shaggy ones.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:12 am

Happy New Year from the Lowe’s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@catherinegiudici

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:48 pm

Mia therapy

She’s walking! Kinda. I think she could’ve made it all the way to Samuel if she had not had the bottle of wine with dinner.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:50 pm

OH that is so sweet!!! laugh out loud

Samuel's excitement is adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:52 pm

So cute, but I think Zia wants a turn to have Mia walk to him. Arms up waiting. What a cutie pie he is.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:22 pm

Happy 7th Anniversary to these two weirdos.

IG: catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Hoorray to the Lowe's on their 7th wedding anniversary!!!

Man time flies but look at them now. They have a beautiful family, and a sweet loving marriage. Lots of wishes for continued love and laughs.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Happy 7th anniversary to my favorite couple. Continue feeling the joy together. bestbud!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:55 pm

7 years!! Happy Anniversary to my favorites!! PINKHEART PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:09 am

Happy Anniversary to Sean and Catherine!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:30 pm

:sprinklehearts

Happy 7th to SeanCat!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:35 pm

Happy Bachelor Monday everyone. If you’ve been watching the show and following the Lowe’s on IG then you already know SeanCat have been doing a Q&A while it airs. Cat asks for questions in her IG story and they (mostly Cat) answer them there during the show. As you’d expect, it’s often hilarious. They especially seem to enjoy the random non-sensical question as opposed to the standard question (like do they really eat the food while filming). They are doing it again tonight so if you have a fun question go ask it in Cat’s stories.

Also, while you’re on IG, be sure to check out Sean’s post today and his stories for his best ad ever starring Samuel T Lowe with a supporting cast of Isaiah and Mia Lowe. It’s hilarious.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #71

+33
luvnunity
Norcalgal
Chgohighlife
Jaybird
Billysmom