SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:17 am

So far I’m really liking the season.

Feeds just came up. It appears The Mooch has left the building. And not by eviction. He either self evicted or was tossed. So apparently it’s easier to work in the White House than live in the BB house. laugh out loud

No word yet on Veto or what happens with Mooch gone. Will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, this is my team.
Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 17f66810
@cbsbigbrother

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:39 am

More: Kato appears to have won Veto and either already did or plans to take Tom off the block. Also, sounds like Kandi is either on the block or going to be as a replacement for either Mooch or Tom. Does that make sense? Something happens on Wednesday, possibly Veto ceremony. Hopefully things will be clearer then.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:59 pm

Me again:

I turned the feeds off early and of course more information comes out.

It's still not clear why Mooch is no longer in the house. The celebs used the word "mole" in regards to him and say "he tried." Whatever that means? Mooch was also spotted at a charity event yesterday. There's also confusion because because his photo is not black and white. All o know is that he isn't there and we will have to stay tuned to figure it out.

In regards to veto, there have been two veto comps this far.
Ricky won the first one and did not use it
That left the OG noms of Jonathan, Mooch and Tom
After Mooch left Ryan had to name a replacemeant and chose Kandi.
That left Jonathan, Kandi and Tom OTB
Another veto comp was played and Kato won
He plans to use it on Tom today and Ryan will probably have to name another replacement. If you're counting, that's five people Ryan is responsible for putting on the block this week.
And it looks like my boy (and Ryan's ally) Jonathan is in big trouble.
Eviction is on Friday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:38 pm

@lipsis Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that I got myself caught up with the aired episodes this morning.

That sounds action packed and sucky for Ryan since he will have basically nominated half the house. Good luck staying off the block next week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:01 pm

The 2nd veto ceremony happened today. Kato removed Tom from the block and Ryan replaced him with Joey.

That's better news for Jonathan. Joey refused to join any alliances and he might regret that...right out the door. We'll see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:06 pm

Joey should go imo. He isn’t playing BB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Joey should go imo.  He isn’t playing BB.

I know. Who doesn't believe in alliances? Has he watched the show?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:58 pm

I have never been able to figure out why someone takes the place of another on BB, survivor, etc who is not willing to play the game. So disappointed. This guy— mooch—imo Huge looser. huge. Joey I don’t get it. Why be here?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:59 am

Mrs Moonves mentioned another twist that gets another HG evicted. Maybe that’s what happened to the Mooch? All may not be as it appears.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:00 am

Funny how ever since her husband got in all this trouble Julie starts going by her married name now dizzy

Dang it Joey you are one of my favorites and now you probably are going to the first one out. Oh well as long as Jonathan gets to stay. And thank goodness the Mooch left. Curious how/why.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:12 am

I am really enjoying the season. I love Ryan, Jonathan and Tamara.and Tom is so funny. Like him too it’s good to start a season being entertained. Imo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:44 am

I’m calling bs on that Mooch exit. Something smells fishy to me.

I haven’t watched much of the feeds. I just can’t get into them. These people are too chaotic and not in a good way. And honestly, I think King Tyler and the cast of BB20 has ruined me (in a good way) for feed watching in years to come. My expectations are way too high now.

That being said.  I am watching the endurance HOH comp as I type this. I call it Celebs on a Wall.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 2 D68a8c10
My screenshot

Tom is first down
Then Kandi
Ricky next
Tamar down
Dina down...finally
Lolo out
Joey goes down
With Natalie right behind him

Kato is the new HOH by winning an endurance competition. Told ya it was a weird season.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum