SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Kato!? hehehe Craziness. Wish Jonathan didn't get eliminated.. Joey and Ryan are my picks/hopes to win or at least make it to F4. LoLo is so annoying! Not surprised why she was the first one out on DWTS seasons ago!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

Post by whit90 Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Linds911 wrote:Kato!? hehehe Craziness. Wish Jonathan didn't get eliminated.. Joey and Ryan are my picks/hopes to win or at least make it to F4. LoLo is so annoying! Not surprised why she was the first one out on DWTS seasons ago!

The feeds have been down almost going on 6 hours now. Speculation is that LoLo was kicked off for hitting Tamra . We’ll see if true when the feeds come back up .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:43 pm

Yea I’m still waiting to verify that. Nominations were supposed to be today. POV tomorrow. Next eviction on Monday.

This is the incident in question. It happened this morning. You don’t actually see it in this clip but supposedly Lola knocked the mask off Tamar’s face there at the end.  Had she actually hit her, she’d for sure be gone. Not sure if this altercation would carry the same punishment.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:41 am

Feeds are finally back after nine hours. Lolo is still there. Tamar is still there. Everyone that should be there is accounted for. All that happened in all that time was nominations,

Dina and Tamar are on the block. There may be s plan to try to backdoor Ryan but I’m not sure 100%. And if there was, these people would likely change their minds anyway.

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel10 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Family10Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Samuel15Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:52 am

For anyone who didn't watch tonight's episode, veto was won by Tom who used it on Dina, Kato replaced her with Ryan and well...Dang it, first Jonathan now Ryan. They all got their wish for a backdoor. *sigh* Now my only hope is for Joey or Natalie Eva Marie. Only ones I can handle.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 8367-910 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 I_got_13 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:02 am

@Linds911 Who is Eva Marie?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:04 am

@Sprite the wrestler girl, at least I think that's her name. She has an alliance w/ LoLo and Tamar.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:10 am

@Linds911 giggling Natalie. No wonder I didn't know who you were talking about. I thought I forgot somebody flying under the radar...kind of like Ricky.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:31 am

Lol oh yeah she has like 3 names and just went back to re-watch the episode and everyone refers to her as Natalie so oops laugh out loud and yes I keep forgetting about Ricky.!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:54 pm

I am still sitting back and enjoying this season immensely. I pretty much enjoy the cast this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:51 am

Bummed Natalie left... will be fine with anyone winning except for LoLo.

I read on Twitter Ricky is the new HoH.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Sorry guys. I somewhat stopped watching so haven't been updating. I do glance at Jokers daily and watch Taran Armstrongs live feed update every morning though.

We'd own to the final 5. Yes, Ricky won hoh. Kandi and Dina are nominated. Lolo won veto. She's not expected to use it. Kandi should be leaving first tomorrow during the finale.

Then the final hoh is played live. The winner goes to final 2 and chooses who they want to sit next to and evicts the other two.

Glad the season (all three weeks of it) is coming to an end.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Big Brother - Season 2 - Episodes - Discussions

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum