SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:04 am

They really should figure out a change to the format. The folk that come In Late stand no chance of actually forming a connection and could have with previously eliminated folk
I much preferred BP but without the money crap at the end, everyone was busy all the time, the competitions were interesting and the girls did not spend just giving each other mani pedis while waiting for a date. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:22 pm

Listened to the podcast Rose Buds with guest Kirpa. Near the end she was asked if she had possible interest in any guys from BN. She named Chase, Blake, and Derek. She has met all 3.
When asked if she wanted or would be on BIP she answered “you never know”.

@nd4reality
I liked BWG for the same reason. The physical competition aspect keeps it lively and fun.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:24 pm

Jolena wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we see Blake & Hannah G walk out of Paradise engaged.  giggling & Hannah B engaged at the end of her season too. BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 Both girls from Colton's season before Cassie & Colton.  :crazed

I seriously doubt that Blake and Hannah will even date after the show. It seems to me that Blake loves the single life now. I do not see this match at all. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:15 am

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we see Blake & Hannah G walk out of Paradise engaged.  giggling & Hannah B engaged at the end of her season too. BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633 Both girls from Colton's season before Cassie & Colton.  :crazed

I seriously doubt that Blake and Hannah will even date after the show. It seems to me that Blake loves the single life now. I do not see this match at all. JMO

It was said ( I think by Blake himself or through Kaitlyn back while Colton’s season was airing that if Colton didn’t pick Hannah G Blake would be all over it. ) and recently Kaitlyn said that she sees an engagement coming out of paradise and she was referring to Blake and Hannah . Also Hannah was recently asked in an interview that if she goes to paradise who would she be interested in meeting up with there and she said “Blake” . So IDK but sure does seem to be interest between these two. Guess we’ll have to wait and see. ( on Kaitlyn ‘s tour the audience kept chanting Hannah G to Blake and he was all giddy and smiles ) no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:06 am

@notarose  apparently not enough people have told them that their format sucks. JMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:57 am

I liked BP but I don't think that it was very conducive for matchups. I know that Holly and Blake got together but she was partnered with Michael. I wouldn't mind if they had competitions for date cards or group dates in the beginning. People pair off too soon because they want to be safe for the next RC. It would be nice if they started with an episode or two with nobody going home so they could get to know each other.

I really wonder if Blake and Hannah will hit it off. I remember back when Jade was the popular gal and a lot of us were seeing her with Jared so you never know. If they're not both there at the beginning, someone else could get in there first. BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:51 pm

I always felt like BIP is just a watered down version of BP to be honest. BP had all the drama and hookups, but they also had the whole competition aspect which made the show much more memorable. I still know who won the kissing contests! BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f602
And for all of the credit BIP gets for being more focused on romance and connections, they only produced 2 marriages in 5 seasons compared to Bachelor Pad's 1 in 3 seasons! So i guess what I'm trying to say is: Bring back the Pad BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f601

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 01, 2019 12:54 pm

When is filming scheduled to start ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 01, 2019 10:12 pm

BIP usually starts filming the first week in June. We watch SM for activity, end of May/Beginning of June, because some are just too excited and can't keep a secret. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 09, 2019 10:51 am

Sydney (Colton’s season) was on Bachelor Party and said she would go if asked. Her show friends are Kirpa, Tayshia, and Nicole.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 13, 2019 12:40 am

Does anyone know when BIP starts filming and when it will be airing? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 13, 2019 11:40 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone know when BIP starts filming and when it will be airing? TIA
Airs July 29th
Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001