SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 13, 2019 8:12 pm

@Jolena BIP usually starts filming first week in June. End of May we should be able to sleuth those who are getting ready to leave since some of them can't contain their excitement and leave SM clues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 14, 2019 12:25 pm

BiP contestant update from RS. He's hearing that Whitney Fransway might not be on anymore and that Chris Bukowski might be on.

“Bachelor in Paradise” begins filming season 6 the first week of June, and while a couple weeks ago I said I was hearing rumors it might not be in Mexico this season, I can confirm now it was just that – a rumor. They’ll be going back to the same place they’ve been the last 4 years at Playa Escondida in Sayulita, Mexico. Not much other news to report casting wise. Like I said, that’s ever changing, and people will be told they’re going and won’t be, then some people will be called last minute. I’d given you the names of some non-Hannah guys and non-Colton women who I heard might be appearing this season (since that’ll make up most of your cast), and I think those names are still in the mix as far as I know except for Whitney Fransway. Don’t think she’s in anymore. However, here’s kind of a big announcement since they showed him on the “Bachelorette” reunion show last week. I’m hearing Chris Bukowski is coming out of retirement and will be on Paradise this season, making it the 6th season he’s appeared on, which would be 2 more than any other contestant. Bukowski is king. Remember he did the podcast a while back, he talked about why he retired, how much the show changed him, etc. And now he’s jumping back in. Uhhhhhh, ok. His life, his choices. As long as he doesn’t let it get to him like it did last time, then have at it I guess.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 5:58 pm

If Chris Bukowski ends up engaged after his 6th show I will never stop laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2019 9:15 pm

That's crazy. When I saw him last week on the reunion show I thought it was odd they showed him considering apparently he had a difficult time? and wondered if that was a clue of some sort. I checked his IG to see if he followed anyone that I knew from the shows but it appears he doesn't post much.

Hopefully he has put his bids on someone he likes and they cast just for him if the rumour is true.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 14, 2019 9:44 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 15, 2019 3:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Hasn’t it been said that tptb needs to approve interviews of recent contestants? If true, I think any of Colton’s girls (still under contract) approved for interviews are on the BIP shortlist.
Since Katie and Demi were given an angel role on Hannah’s premiere it should be guaranteed that they will be invited. no idea
I liked Heather in this interview. Suppose “second kiss” would be her BIP storyline if she is there.
Really enjoyed Katie’s sense of humor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm

The Extra interview with Katie & Heather was good. Of Hannah's guys Katie said she liked Mike Johnson and Heather said she thought Matt Donald was sweet. If either of them are cast maybe the guys they like will be there too. Heather seemed like she really wants to be at the beach but Katie not so positive.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 15, 2019 9:21 pm

Please no Chris Bukowki. affraid

I would be interested in Matt and Chasen, though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 15, 2019 9:47 pm

@albean99 ditto. Def. expecting Demi and Katie, maybe even Hannah G.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 16, 2019 1:22 pm

“We also met with Hannah G. and Taysia and Demi, who was a wildcard, and Caelynn.”
“The other four we met with were also phenomenal, which is why we’re so happy we have “Bachelor In Paradise,” so that we don’t have to say goodbye to these people.”
Robert Mills interview

The other 4- listed in first sentence.

On a brosbeforerose Podcast epi a fan wrote in saying James Taylor told them he is going to BIP.

BachelorNation - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6bfea710
Source
Is his caption a clue  no idea  maybe? “Next stop...@ bachelorinparadise ...”

In random interviews with various girls from Colton’s season, Chase and Derek are casually named as guys a few could be interested in for BIP. Wouldn’t be surprised if they both show up.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 27, 2019 1:03 am

It’s been so long I’ve forgotten some basics about BIP.
summer
How long is filming?
How long between when BIP filming ends and BIP begins airing?
Colton, Dean, and Jared (all F4) came from their respective Bette seasons to BIP. Has any F3 or F2 every come this soon?
When does Hannah’s season finish airing?

Thanks Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 27, 2019 2:16 pm

I don't think any F2 or F3 have gone to BIP because they are filming BIP while the 'ette is still airing which would spoil the F2/3. There have been some that went on the next season of BIP like Robby JoJo's F2. BIP should start filming any day now for around 6 weeks.

Hannah's season ends July 22nd? According to this tweet/article BIP premiers July 29th.

https://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-season-6

They can't have the F2/3 guy film all of June for BIP when he hasn't been eliminated to the viewers.

According to the locked threads, the final epi was Sept 11th last year but it started a week later. There were 6 epi's.

Someone please CMIIW.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
LoveDovez
Bachhh022
ReneeM
IrelandRose
sun20j2001