SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B02jA5NnOSz/

Sneak peak of next week

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:16 pm

Does anyone know how many episodes there will be? I don't remember when the first RC was in the past but we are coming up on episode 3 with just the first one. TIA

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:38 pm

@pavalygurl

Futon Critic shows episodes every Monday and Tuesday from now until Monday, Sept 17. 13 total.

DWTS starts the following Monday, 9/24/19.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:39 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:@pavalygurl

Futon Critic shows episodes every Monday and Tuesday from now until Monday, Sept 17.  13 total.

DWTS starts the following Monday, 9/24/19.

Thanks, wow!  I guess there is a lot more drama to come.

I really liked Tayshia on last night's show. It was nice to see Clay and Nicole together but part of me felt for Bibi and her "despair". I love that Wells came across the bar and gave her a big hug and said something like, "Bibi, your pal has you". There is speculation on Reddit that Wells may be in contention for CH's job if he ever leaves (and if this franchise goes on and on laugh out loud). The biggest good surprise for me was Chris from Emily's season. Wow, what a few years of growing up can do. I hope he continues on this path.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:46 pm

The 'octogonal' mess (as Demi refers to it), shows Blake, Kristina, Caelynn and probably others in a very poor light. I was once young and did stupid things that I am not proud of but I would never, ever put them in daylight! Geez - you people need to learn to respect yourself first and then you'll find happiness.

The producers admitted via their mouthpieceCH that they knew all of the background and were salivating (my interpretation) about bringing all this to Paradise. For those unsuspecting and somehow still trusting wanna bes that appear on this show, the PRODUCERS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!

You know it's bad when Demi looks to be the most rational person in Paradise!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Of course production knew about all this. BN does not know how to keep anything quiet **Caroline hearing about Arie breaking up with Becca from a Canadian contestant before it ever happened** Since so many of these people think the producers are their friends, there could have been production people around them at various times that weekend as well.

Production knowing about it also helped them set up their timeline of who entered when. It is no coincidence that Hannah and Blake were the first 2 to enter. Followed by Tayshia and Caelynn later that day. Kristina on day 2 was the crowning jewel in this mess. IMO it played out beautifully for them... probably better than they ever thought!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:47 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:08 pm

What a disaster! I can't even begin to think of a response. What happened to "only sex". What relationship is she talking about if it was only sex?

Makes me happy to come home to my pup and have no life. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:30 am

Blake’s intuition told him not to sleep with Caelynn and to skip Paradise. He may want to start listening to his inner voice. For goodness sakes, I hope he step away from this franchise. Was selling beer really that rough of a job that risking public ridicule for IG followers was worth it?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:35 am

I read the texts before watching the episode, which may give me a different perspective. I tried to see where the texts and Caelynn’s story contradicted each other, and I actually can’t see that they did. Caelynn’s statement basically confirms my conclusions.

She should of course have dropped him for good after he first ghosted her, and it was a big mistake to agree to his coverup plan, no matter how much he pressured her. She may also have overreacted to the word “mistake”. If he referred to the decision to hook up and not to he personally, he wasn’t wrong.

His mistakes? Were to even begin? The biggest one was to publish the texts. That’s unforgivable.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:44 am

The Blake and Caelyn situation...

I have no words. It's just the worst. Truly a dumpster fire.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:10 am

blueblues wrote:I read the texts before watching the episode, which may give me a different perspective. I tried to see where the texts and Caelynn’s story contradicted each other, and I actually can’t see that they did. Caelynn’s statement basically confirms my conclusions.

She should of course have dropped him for good after he first ghosted her, and it was a big mistake to agree to his coverup plan, no matter how much he pressured her. She may also have overreacted to the word “mistake”. If he referred to the decision to hook up and not to he personally, he wasn’t wrong.

His mistakes? Were to even begin? The biggest one was to publish the texts. That’s unforgivable.
All JMO

He didn’t ask her to hide it.  She was the one to spark that he was the one that said he was going to come out with it.  He also told her no multiple times and she still came over for sex.  I see it very differently.  All imo

I can’t get upset he released the texts as others were praised during the last season for releasing them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife