SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:38 am

^^^ all THIS ! Can you believe what a season with Caitlyn would have been...? It’s such a good choice they went with Hannah B. Rocky, messy as hell, but totally herself...in all her imperfect glory...no wonder she’s pulling these huge numbers on IG...something about genuine people  that is always winning in the end. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:15 am

Based on what I’m seeing on BIP, I both now understand why Hannah B. was chosen to be Bachelorette and can appreciate that choice more fully. TPTB may be a lot of things, but they’re definitely not stupid. And frankly, the audience isn’t stupid either. We’re critical, we read into and analyze what we see on our screens. We share our opinions in real time on social media. It’s harder for contestants to be manipulative without getting called out on it. Like why even bother?
Hannah B. has her faults, but being subversive isn’t one of them. At the end of the day, IMO you don’t want a lead who is so used to being calculated they may not even realize they’re doing it because it’s so natural for them.
My 2 cents.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:26 am

@Astrobach @Mia_Leoni I've been thinking the same after seeing Caelynn on BIP. You need someone with spunk and sparkle. Becca had it but Caelynn seems flat (not withstanding some other questionable traits). Makes me think that Mike might be too flat for the lead - Peter would give them some spice which is nice!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:57 pm

IMO if they choose Mike I think it's a big mistake. Mike seems like a nice guy but I think Peter would make a better lead. I agree that Peter will bring the spice AND the viewers. He already had 1Million + . Something missing with Mike., very flat and I'm not impressed with him on BIP either. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:09 pm

How about if we bring this conversation back to BIP and not the next Bachelor? There’s a thread for that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:21 pm

albean99 wrote:How about if we bring this conversation back to BIP and not the next Bachelor? There’s a thread for that.

Mike IS ON BIP  many contestants that have showed up there were chosen as leads. I think it's fair to say that speaking of any contestants on BIP would be fine in both threads . IMHO  If I'm wrong then by all means a moderator can delete my post.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:38 am

6th toe reference
IGTV - #thebachelorette cast spill secrets about Hannah B
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B0R2SeEAZKX/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:33 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:53 am

Jolena wrote:
albean99 wrote:How about if we bring this conversation back to BIP and not the next Bachelor? There’s a thread for that.

Mike IS ON BIP  many contestants that have showed up there were chosen as leads. I think it's fair to say that speaking of any contestants on BIP would be fine in both threads . IMHO  If I'm wrong then by all means a moderator can delete my post.

The reason the rules state to stay on topic is because we don't want conversations going on in multiple threads. Posts are requoted and end up going way off topic. This also prevents us from having to move posts to the correct thread. It's speculated that Mike is in contention, however discussing opinions of him being TB should be in TB thread.

During epi nights in the epi thread by all means discussion can take place since editing can be a big clue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:29 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:49 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:57 pm

Bwhahaha!!!! That was effen hilarious! Brought me right back, laugh out loud

Nice to see more of Chris & Tayshia’s personalities.

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mizzoufan
Kas_256
just me
pbmax
Chgohighlife