SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:50 am

Maddy wrote:Ashley Spivey @AshleySpivey

Wait - I’m so confused. So no one heard Caelynn or Cassie say that but they collectively agree it could only be them? Let’s be better than this ladies. #TheBachelor
https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleySpivey/status/1097677698963554306?p=v

That was my thoughts too ... they collectively go to Colton ... but none of them had heard anything firsthand .. they all just chose to believe whatever was told... because they wanted to. They all admitted Cassie was the front runner ... now they’re all out to trash her to Colton ... they can say they’re looking out for Colton ... that’s BS... they’re looking out for themselves. In past seasons ... when a group go to the lead ... it’s aleays been with cause ... this season it seems to be just a sign of the immaturity of the cast. Higschool dynamics, not the actions of a mature woman. Although I’m loving Colton and Cassie and believe their age group can find a lastingly love, in general the immaturity of the cast in general is nauseating.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

usa - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am

Its not the immaturity of the cast that is annoying me, it’s the immaturity of the Lead. Colton is behaving like a gossipy dolt. His dad told him straight out, not to get tangled up in what everyone is saying. These girls are side-choosing, clique driven, gossipy, childish competitors. Why does he keep asking them about each other/telling them what he’s been told?? He sounds stupid. What does he expect them to say? How can he believe them? His dad told him to trust his gut but, his gut is confused too., IMO.

I know men are woefully unequipped at any age to decipher the games women play but, doesn’t he at least know how to analyze behavior, figure out who HE wants and who most likely wants him?because that’s what’s important, IMO.

It sounds like he’s basing his choice on who is most likely to say yes to his proposal. So now what the oldest girl, the redhead (sorry, name escapes me) said when she left about not feeling like she could be ready by the end of the show. I know he doesn’t want to get to the end and be turned down but to me, his priorities are out of whack because he needs to figure out who he really wants. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 am

Cassie accuses Kirpa of ruining potential relationships. Plural. Like she doesn't really care about Colton but she wants to help out the other 4 women? That has baffled me. All 6 remaining women currently have relationships (at some stage) with Colton. Aah.. I think what Cassie means is that Kirpa is going to ruin the potential relationships she herself would form next season when she's Bachelorette. That makes more sense. Kirpa is ruining her chances at B'ette. It probably ruined her day when Colton came after her in CA. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 am

So Caelynn brought on the "charm" to get that rose. But watch, next week, on her HTD, we are going to see her tell Colton something that she knows will get her sent home. Thus ensuring her chance at B'ette. She's aiming for 4th place.  (And then by leaving the FD, Cassie was aiming at 3rd place, another good spot for "potential" B'ette.) ALL JMO.

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:09 am

SFoster wrote:Cassie accuses Kirpa of ruining potential relationships. Plural.  Like she doesn't really care about Colton but she wants to help out the other 4 women?  That has baffled me.  All 6 remaining women currently have relationships (at some stage) with Colton.  Aah.. I think what Cassie means is that Kirpa is going to ruin the potential relationships she herself would form next season when she's Bachelorette. That makes more sense.  Kirpa is ruining her chances at B'ette. It probably ruined her day when Colton came after her in CA. laugh out loud
IMO that's a reach. Similar to Caelynn stepping up, and coming to defend Cassie, because he deserved to make an informed decision, not based on hearsay, and then regretting it after, imho that's what Cassie meant. Jmo.  And the possible two relationships being ruined were Cassie's and Caelynn's.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:16 am

@SFoster after watching cassie’s Sm activity, I don’t think she wanted ette at all. Caelynn, perhaps, but not Cassie.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 am

SFoster wrote:Cassie accuses Kirpa of ruining potential relationships. Plural.  Like she doesn't really care about Colton but she wants to help out the other 4 women?  That has baffled me.  All 6 remaining women currently have relationships (at some stage) with Colton.  Aah.. I think what Cassie means is that Kirpa is going to ruin the potential relationships she herself would form next season when she's Bachelorette. That makes more sense.  Kirpa is ruining her chances at B'ette. It probably ruined her day when Colton came after her in CA. laugh out loud

Leaving on your own doesn't help your chance, you need to be sent home...ask Peter laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 am

As much as I love the romance part of this show, I am now remembering that this is also a "social experiment".  I think there can be such a tendency to "villify" some contestants and "venerate" others.  I've done it, too.  I am not sure who is "right" and "wrong" here -- if there even is in this case.  I wish there wasn't so much conflict.  I do think that both production and the editing department are definitely earning their salaries.  All IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:42 am

pbmax wrote:

Leaving on your own doesn't help your chance, you need to be sent home...ask Peter laugh out loud

But Cassie is young and immature and not too bright imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:47 am

SFoster wrote:
pbmax wrote:

But Cassie is young and immature and not too bright imo.
But for such a cunning planner, who decided her own ending on the show to advance her chances as the next lead, she would've made a better plan. Doesn't take too much studying to figure out what not to do if you want the next lead role. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 am

Cassie proclaims the "gossip" to be lies and resorts to childish name calling. Then she does leave because she's not ready. Can't wait to see how they spin that. Lol

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:59 am

There are only two ways to end up f3. Have the lead send you home or leave on your own. A lot of viewers wanted brooks for next bachelor as I recall. What I don't get is that proposal scene where colton clearly says he is going to get on a knee and ask the girl to marry him.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 18th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Kels0012
Rolly
sparkler
LoveDovez
Julie81