SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:28 pm

Jacky once again survives another week deadhorse

krish

Back to top Go down

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:32 pm

krish wrote:
Thanks for bringing this over Krish. Was this their 2nd one on one date? I love them together, they seem to have chemistry and imo they just fit. I hope Michelle is the Final 1. Are they down to 5  girls now?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:34 pm

And the tweets continue...too many to bring over cantstopl

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:35 pm

Ok maybe one more I can bring in giggling

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:36 pm

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:38 pm

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:39 pm

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:41 pm

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 pm

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by krish Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:35 am

As usual episode 8 was intense....
Lee is definitely getting roasted for eliminating Nontombi. I kind of agree. Even when he talked to her at the cocktail party he took Jozzan with them. I know the chemistry is not there but Lee should have given more respect for her. But these shows are edited so maybe they did share some alone time but they never showed it.
Another reason people are mad is because Nontombi was the final black women. This was bound to happen. Everyone had their money on Edith but when she got eliminated they all went with Nontombi. I am kind of disappointed we are not getting a black south African home town but I could see he had friend zoned her long before.

Jacky - Well as you can see from the tweets Jacky is not popular at all. She is clearly being used for the drama. I am very disappointed in her this episode. I kind of understood her situation before (with no 1 on 1 dates) but she was so bitchy to Michelle. I can not believe she is a primary school teacher! She will make it to fantasy date. I seriously think there will be a public holiday in South Africa when she finally gets eliminated.

Jozzan - Oh God. Another mean girl. She and Lee are polar opposite. After seeing Lee's moment with Gina and his date with Michelle this week and compare them with Jozzan's date last week you can see he is not into her. I do not know why the show wants us to believe she is a favorite??? I really hope she is eliminated next week at home town. I have had enough of her!

Gina - I actually do not understand the Gina love no idea
I feel like Gina has double personality. With the girls she is besties and is encouraging them and supporting them like she does not care that they are dating the same man as her. But when she is with Lee it is all hands on deck. She was dissing Michelle with the other girls while she was on her date but then giving her encouragement at the rose ceremony. Her dates with Lee are very sexual. She seems to be the seducer and the pursuer. Their relationship at the moment is just based on lust. Kind of reminds me of Sam Wood and his F2 Laura or Lauren? This girl is going to go full force in the fantasy suite dates and like many idiot bachelors he will pick her deadhorse

Michelle - Ah my girl! I know she has her critics but I absolutely love this girl. I felt so sorry and happy for her in this episode. The girls were clearly jealous that she was the only one who got another 1 on 1 date. I know why he did it. There is definitely a spark between them but their first date (dinner date) was too formal and she did not open up. I think he really likes her and wants to explore the relationship. Unfortunately, his decision to give that date has made her a target in the house with the other girls.
I loved their date. She opened up and their kiss I thought was sweet but steamy. The way he kissed her looked like true love! awwww Also in this relationship I feel Lee is the pursuer not the other way like Gina.
He seems to admire her qualities as a person too. During her date I found it hilarious that the other girls are asking "what doe Lee see in her?" "she wont come back",and Lee on his date is saying "I like Michelle because of her warmth, she is driven, never gives up" cantstopl
I am so worried that he will bring this girl to the final and crush her heart by choosing "Bestie".

krish

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:15 am

Thanks @krish for your SM recap and thoughts
I like reading them. Smiley
For me it looks good for Michelle as F1.
They are selling romance but also showing a bit of hurdles (girls jealousy and her being a bit garded).
Like many first Bach F1 edits I must say (Anna in Australia, Mathilda in NZ as examples).
While with Jozzan it all seems too good (from narrative perspective) between her and Lee. And as a person she does not have all rainbows edit.
And Gina like you said has a bit of sexual edit. They like to show close up for their steamy kisses while at the same time his deep kisses with Michelle were not plain visible.
I'm curious to see the narrative from here on for all three girls (F3 on my opinion unless something happens).
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:31 pm

Someone upthread mentioned a rumour about the F1 telling everyone they've won. I saw this tweet:

Possible F1 sighting?:

To be fair, there is also a rumour about the couple breaking up due to someone cheating, soooo.... laugh out loud laugh out loud

I don't really follow the season as I don't have access to it, but quickly reading the tweets for tonight's episode makes me think that, at least at that moment of time (HTDs), Michelle was his F1. He says things like "When I'm with Michelle, I forget about everyone else" and I think he mentioned he missed her again during the rose ceremony (don't quote me!). Who knows, maybe something happens between then and the finale or Michelle just takes herself out. But based on what he's saying (according to the tweets I'm reading) and how he's acting, Michelle was his first choice at HTDs, imo. I think he has a connection with Gina, but for the spoiler to be true, I think something with Michelle must have happened. Maybe someone who has access to watching the show can give more context of the episode.

F3 is Michelle, Gina, and Jozaan with Jacqui eliminated. Apparently Jozaan was super salty about Michelle getting a rose and thought Jacqui had a better connection with Lee rotfl
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor South Africa - Lee Thompson - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
iamreal2u
Idlemess
Bet2Win
handsanitiser
Jolena
LoveDovez
Bobette
Sprite
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
14 posters