SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:45 am

avacaroline wrote:That black dress and the scene of them kissing on the bed does not look to be the Treehouse at Conversas de Alpendre. I’m stumped.   Here is the inside of the Treehouse.  I’m too sleepy to look much further in to this but I might start digging tomorrow. Definitely too many dresses. And the legs that go with the black lace making out on the bed look too skinny to be Cassie’s. They look more like Hannah’s to me?  Ugh.

http://conversasdealpendre.com/

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Fec61f10
Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 34ebfb10

Well that would be a twist if it's Hannah because spoilers do not have her making it to the Fantasy date at all, not even the day portion. So where that would fit into this nightmare of a season is just more confusing and crazy. imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:54 am

avacaroline wrote:That black dress and the scene of them kissing on the bed does not look to be the Treehouse at Conversas de Alpendre. I’m stumped.   Here is the inside of the Treehouse.  I’m too sleepy to look much further in to this but I might start digging tomorrow. Definitely too many dresses. And the legs that go with the black lace making out on the bed look too skinny to be Cassie’s. They look more like Hannah’s to me?  Ugh.

But Colton has on what looks to be the same white shirt as the one with Cassie.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:11 am

pbmax wrote:

But Colton has on what looks to be the same white shirt as the one with Cassie.

I know. That’s what’s stumping me. The reason I believe that there FS is the treehouse is because we saw Cassie in the silver dress walking in the patio of the Conversas de Alpendre and we see Colton walking down the steps of the treehouse when he hits the camera. I also believe the fence jump is occurs on the same property. I’ll try to post photos and screen caps but I’m on my phone so forgive me if it’s clumsy.

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:15 am

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 F4a2d810
Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 E9e0f410

https://m.facebook.com/conversasdealpendre/

avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:17 am

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 A957d410
Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 241f2410

https://m.facebook.com/conversasdealpendre/
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:21 am

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 C932c810

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 86e77d10

Image taken from google maps. I believe they put in a new gate since google camera was there because of the white wooden arbors and the plant material surrounding that area.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:14 am

You guys, I think I figured out the mystery about the pink shiny dress and treehouse! GO to the screen cap thread because I've got a full analysis there!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:26 pm

wow, that "treehouse" is so much nicer than the one Becca and Garrett had!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:24 pm

Was the Bird Box challenge remark ever discussed?
When Tayshia blindfolded Colton she said “This isn’t the Bird Box challenge”, but as some recaps have pointed out, The Bird Box was released in November (over a week after this HTD was filmed), and the challenge only became a thing about a month later. So the joke on that recap was that Tayshia was “timeless” or “from the future” or whatever.

I went back to check, and it was the most clumsy frankenbiting I have ever heard. So I wonder, do they do this on purpose, as an Easter egg for hardcore sleuthers, or are they just that sloppy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMIhUhYAvEM&t=34

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:54 pm

According to our filming schedule Tayshia's HTD was around Oct 31st, according to Wiki Bird Box was released Nov 12th.

She is talking in an ITM but we do not see her say "this is not the Bird Box challenge" but it certainly sounds it could have been a voice clone program inserted in there because that sentence doesn't even sound like her. Probably MF's playing tricks.

Good catch whoever noticed that. yes

Goes to show what they are capable of doing. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:51 pm

Checking in late --

Not much to say about this week except that Colton's preference for Cassie, which appears to have been building for several weeks, became crystal clear in this episode. Her home visit perfectly set up the narrative for what will come, from her hasty exit to Colton's fence jump. I can't say that I blame her dad for being skeptical -- my family would respond in exactly the same way. But it goes a long way toward explaining why Cassie eventually noped her way out of there.

Their surfing date had such a natural, relaxed, fun quality to it -- exactly the sort of beach day that they might have in future visits.

I've noticed that the home visits that I think go the best are inversely proportional to how the lead feels about the cast member. So when I concluded that (at least for me) Caelynn's visit went the best, I knew it was the kiss of death.  Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1f600

I'm continuing to enjoy Colton. I find him very sincere. I'm glad that he followed his heart. We'll have to see if he was able to get Cassie fully on board.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer