SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:09 pm

Previous threads here

Feb 25th's epi here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:19 am

COLTON JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS, ONLY TO HAVE THEIR FAMILIES QUESTION HIS INTENTIONS
ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR,’ MONDAY, FEB. 25

“2308” – Colton made it through an extremely challenging week, questioning which women were really ready for commitment. In the end, he found four amazing bachelorettes he cares about who have his confidence: Caelynn, Cassie, Hannah G. and Tayshia. A visit to Caelynn’s hometown of Fredericksburg, Virginia, turns emotional as her protective family needs convincing that Colton is serious about his desire to be married. The Bachelor’s next stop is Birmingham, Alabama, where Hannah G. attempts to shape him into a true Southern gentleman. Will it be enough to persuade her concerned parents that he is sincere? Tayshia tests Colton’s trust in her, challenging him to go skydiving near her hometown of Santa Ana, California. But the couple’s terrifying jump is nothing compared to the reaction of her skeptical father. Cassie’s hometown of Huntington Beach, California, is Colton’s last stop, but will her parents be able to help her sort out her feelings or just confuse her more? One woman will suffer a devastating exit, as the other three bachelorettes look forward to the highly anticipated Fantasy Suites. But in another shocking turn, Colton leaves the room with Chris Harrison for a conversation that could change everything on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEB. 25 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

The game that captured the hearts of Bachelor Nation is back this season with all-new gameplay! Fans can visit ABC.com/BFL, the ABC App and the ESPN Fantasy App to play The Official Bachelor Fantasy League, which allows players to compete with family, friends and the rest of #BachelorNation by building a weekly lineup of Bachelorettes based on weekly categories ranging from who gets a rose to who kisses Colton. The Bachelor Fantasy League sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older. No purchase is necessary to play. See official rules at ABC.com/BFL for full details and set your lineup today!

Caelynn takes Colton on a wonderful, old-fashioned carriage ride through historic Fredericksburg, Virginia, and then he is treated to a family “fry party” under the watchful eye of her vigilant stepfather. Will Colton get his blessing to marry Caelynn if she is his chosen soulmate? At the end of the moving evening, the pageant beauty declares her feelings for Colton, but will both of them be on the same emotional page?

Hannah G., who has been a frontrunner from the start, welcomes Colton to her hometown of Birmingham, Alabama. The Bachelor gets a few valuable tips from an etiquette teacher on how to be a proper Southern gentleman before visiting Hannah’s parents. Will it be enough to persuade her concerned parents that he is sincere?

Tayshia pulls a total surprise on Colton, blindfolding him and driving him to a mystery location. Much to his amazement, he discovers he is going skydiving! The couple is petrified as they prepare to jump for the first time but lean on each other for the courage to see the challenge through. But this real leap is followed by a symbolic one as they share their feelings. An even more difficult hurdle lies ahead with Tayshia’s dad, who is concerned about his daughter’s arduous marital past. Will the dubious father lend his support for the Bachelor’s possible proposal?

One final stop remains as Cassie meets Colton in Huntington Beach, California. She hasn’t yet shared her feelings with him but is hoping her family can help provide her with some clarity about her emotional state. But instead, their warnings stress her out, which makes communicating with Colton that much more problematic.

Colton is falling in love with all four women, but he must send one home. He leaves one bachelorette shattered, even as the others are excited that the Fantasy Suites are next. Then in a stunning turn of events, Colton leaves the room to talk to Chris Harrison. Why? And will he change his mind – and his future?

The four remaining women are the following:
Caelynn, 23, Miss North Carolina 2018 from Charlotte, North Carolina
Cassie, 23, a speech pathologist from Huntington Beach, California
Hannah G., 23, a content creator from Birmingham, Alabama
Tayshia, 28, a phlebotomist from Corona Del Mar, California

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Unscripted & Alternative Television. Martin Hilton, Mike Fleiss, Nicole Woods, Bennett Graebner and Elan Gale are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. A parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

ABC Media Relations
Cathy Rehl
(212) 456-6749
cathy.rehl@abc.com

Courtney Kugel
(818) 460-6089
courtney.e.kugel@abc.com

Greg Khach
(818) 460-6373
greg.g.khach@abc.com

Photography and video available at www.disneyabcpress.com. Photo request line (818) 460-6611.

For more information on “The Bachelor,” visit ABC.com.

Follow ABC Publicity on Twitter and Instagram.

Facebook: @TheBachelor
Twitter: @BachelorABC
Instagram: @BachelorABC
Hashtag: #TheBachelor

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:20 am

Okay. So I have a feeling that Cassie's family will influence her to back out as she's unsure of her emotions.

Andddd I think maybe colton might tell Chris that he wants to choose Cassie? Then why go on FS with Tayshia. Oooh, I'm so curious as to what he tells Chris.

Edit: So here is my take on the reasoning Cassie leaves.

As we saw in the previews, she'll argue with her dad. She'll defend colton and her relationship, but perhaps her dad will plant the seeds of doubt in her, maybe even asking how many dates she's been on with colton (that also seems to be a theme in Cassie's itms, of how little time she's spent with Colton). I do think that we the viewers will see that Cassie did start this with the intentions of getting engaged and married, and you'll see that when she argues for Colton with her dad (again, in the previews). But as time goes by, we'll see her doubting herself and referencing her family. Honestly, that makes sense. For me, it'll show that she had the right intentions of getting engaged and married to colton in the beginning, but the skepticism by her family may cause her to question herself. I'd say the TBPT will actually wrap everything up in a "fairytale" esque ending where we'll see her "letting go" of colton and crying in the car with obvious heartbreak, and then you'll see Colton upset, but then saying that he will follow his gut and pursue love, letting the other women go.

I call it, we'll see a happy "fairy tale" ending (notice how all the songs with cassie have had this disney/ fairy tale theme background music). I know some people won't be happy with it, but it's a much better reason than her just telling Colton on her own accord that she's not ready for an engagement.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:19 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Okay. So I have a feeling that Cassie's family will influence her to back out as she's unsure of her emotions.

Andddd I think maybe colton might tell Chris that he wants to choose Cassie? Then why go on FS with Tayshia. Oooh, I'm so curious as to what he tells Chris.

As we saw in the previews, she'll argue with her dad. She'll defend colton and her relationship, but perhaps her dad will plant the seeds of doubt in her, maybe even asking how many dates she's been on with colton (that also seems to be a theme in Cassie's itms, of how little time she's spent with Colton). I do think that we the viewers will see that Cassie did start this with the intentions of getting engaged and married, and you'll see that when she argues for Colton with her dad (again, in the previews). But as time goes by, we'll see her doubting herself and referencing her family. Honestly, that makes sense. For me, it'll show that she had the right intentions of getting engaged and married to colton in the beginning, but the skepticism by her family may cause her to question herself. I'd say the TBPT will actually wrap everything up in a "fairytale" esque ending where we'll see her "letting go" of colton and crying in the car with obvious heartbreak, and then you'll see Colton upset, but then saying that he will follow his gut and pursue love, letting the other women go.

I call it, we'll see a happy "fairy tale" ending (notice how all the songs with cassie have had this disney/ fairy tale theme background music). I know some people won't be happy with it, but it's a much better reason than her just telling Colton on her own accord that she's not ready for an engagement.

I predicted this possibility as soon as the episode by episode spoilers were revealed. I predicted that the reason Cassie might walk away is actually because of the lack of time they have actually spent together, that she might have doubts about getting engaged at the end of the show. It makes sense that her family would raise doubts in her mind about an engagement to a man she has known for a short time. Especially when she dated a guy for years and had relationship problems with him. I think after meeting with her family, it will be like being hit with a reality check and that’s why she says in the one preview that she can’t believe she thought it would work out. She will start to have doubts after hometowns and that will be what makes her decide to walk away, because she thinks she can’t get engaged at the end and Colton has been saying for weeks now that he needs someone who is ready and willing to get engaged at the end. So she thinks she has no choice probably but to walk away.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:31 pm

jessietrey wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:Okay. So I have a feeling that Cassie's family will influence her to back out as she's unsure of her emotions.

I predicted this possibility as soon as the episode by episode spoilers were revealed. I predicted that the reason Cassie might walk away is actually because of the lack of time they have actually spent together, that she might have doubts about getting engaged at the end of the show. It makes sense that her family would raise doubts in her mind about an engagement to a man she has known for a short time. Especially when she dated a guy for years and had relationship problems with him. I think after meeting with her family, it will be like being hit with a reality check and that’s why she says in the one preview that she can’t believe she thought it would work out. She will start to have doubts after hometowns and that will be what makes her decide to walk away, because she thinks she can’t get engaged at the end and Colton has been saying for weeks now that he needs someone who is ready and willing to get engaged at the end. So she thinks she has no choice probably but to walk away.
I agree that your analysis is probably exactly what happened. Her parents got to her and she started to pull back.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:36 pm

jessietrey wrote:

I agree with you guys! but this part of the episode description confuses me it says - "Colton is falling in love with all four women, but he must send one home. He leaves one bachelorette shattered, even as the others are excited that the Fantasy Suites are next. Then in a stunning turn of events, Colton leaves the room to talk to Chris Harrison. Why? And will he change his mind – and his future?''
What could that mean? imo this might be the part in the previews where you see colton and chris talking on the stairs about how intimacy is important in a relationship...but could he be admitting something to chris about not being ready to be engaged himself? scratch
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:46 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
jessietrey wrote:

I agree with you guys! but this part of the episode description confuses me it says - "Colton is falling in love with all four women, but he must send one home. He leaves one bachelorette shattered, even as the others are excited that the Fantasy Suites are next. Then in a stunning turn of events, Colton leaves the room to talk to Chris Harrison. Why? And will he change his mind – and his future?''
What could that mean? imo this might be the part in the previews where you see colton and chris talking on the stairs about how intimacy is important in a relationship...but could he be admitting something to chris about not being ready to be engaged himself? scratch

Another good scenario ending to throw into the mix. but if it was Colton who wasen't ready to be engaged in the end why would Cassie be the one to leave.?   The previews have him saying " he's never loved anyone like he loves her" and then the whole FRC scene when he says today he's gonna ask her to be his wife . Just dosen't fit .  Hugesmile Hugesmile How will they explain away the FRC set up and the empty ring box ( and no Neil Lane this season)? oh boy let the confusion continue. 3 weeks can't fly by fast enough for me., this is driving me crazy. dizzy
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:51 pm

If Cassie does say she's not ready because she hasn't spent enough time with Colton, it makes me wonder why he didn't give her a second 1-on-1.  He gave a second date to Tayshia, but if Cassie was his favorite, why not her?  I'm confused.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:59 pm

ilgirl wrote:If Cassie does say she's not ready because she hasn't spent enough time with Colton, it makes me wonder why he didn't give her a second 1-on-1.  He gave a second date to Tayshia, but if Cassie was his favorite, why not her?  I'm confused.

IMO if Colton could've walked off the show with Cassie after their one one one ( or even before that ) he would've  :yes:

I think the dates (especially towards the end ) are producer driven. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:04 pm

I am glad we sleuthed out the skydiving is Tayshia’s HTD!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:24 pm

I think it's possible that Colton sends Cassie home at the RC after HTD. We see her leaving. But Chris H has said they finally got to the truth (they played back all the footage laugh out loud).  So he and Colton confer and Colton realizes that Caelynn has been deceiving him. So he switches and brings Cassie back and sends Caelynn home.  Then on to FSDs with Cassie, Tayshia, and Hannah G.

There's going to be a twist next week, that explains some of the previews, imo.

ETA: And well, no wonder Cassie then leaves before/during FS date. She don't wanna be no second choice switcheroo! Gosh! :yes:

Last edited by SFoster on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:32 pm

This release doesn't mention Hannah B going to see Colton in Birmingham (in the black leather halter top). I hope it's because they are going to cut that and not include it. That could mean they may be considering her for next B'ette! Hoping. Fingers crossed.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer