SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:15 am

lavenderfan wrote:@nd4reality AGREED.

Wow, thanks for summing up everything that i've been feelings. I'd be happy too because if it's true indeed that he eliminates the other girls and goes after Cassie, it shows that he's really pursuing love and not just a partner to shill things together for a few months. Dating is important, and if people really were serious about getting married and settling down, they would take that step seriously too.

I know cassie will get some flack, along with Colton for eliminating and breaking the hearts of the other girls, but to me it's refreshing to see someone follow their heart (and gut haha), and I hope that translates well on to our tvs.

Me too. I'm tired of seeing them pick someone just for the sake of finishing the show.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:56 am

SFoster wrote:
Jolena wrote:
SFoster wrote:IMO, the F1 watching all these same scenes back will be confused. Like Lauren Bushnell. This couple will not last for the simple reason that Colton told several other women the same thing. It's hard to feel special, in that scenario.  They will date. Cassie can do better. So can Colton.

IMO It depends on the individual and the way the lead communicates with his F1 before and while the show starts airing about what they can expect to see and what went on behind the scenes with production as well. jmo

I think that's true if the couple is engaged, but this couple is not engaged, just dating. Easy to step out with little commitment at this point. JMO And Cassie left the show, with no intentions of even dating Colton. They wouldn't be dating now if Colton had not run after her. So he has a whole lot more obstacle to overcome and more to prove than the typical Bachelor, right?

Yes , he probably will, but we still don't know why she left .Maybe Colton was the one who decided to let her go (because their conversation wasen't going as he expected to bring her to fantasy suite) Could be they will say they used these past 4 months to get to know each other better outside the show to decide if they want to be engaged and it will be live on ATFR. OR Not no idea

RS spoilers might be right that they are together and dating and maybe the show planned it this way. I just don't trust TPTB AT ALL. especially since they just pulled this crap & switch with Arie. (it was Lauren all along, they kept her hidden and in doubt just to pull it off. imo .  Arie even tells Lauren in FS " it's gonna get alot harder before it gets easy"So he knew exactly how it  was gonna go down. and recently it was said that Colton said he has so much respect now for Aire. (Why Arie and not one of the other bachelors? duh JMO  This seasons ending can go in many different directions  :nono:Finale can't come fast enough.  Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:59 am

Any new hometown previews out this weekend?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:08 pm

'The Bachelor' sneak peek: Cassie's father questions her relationship with Colton

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-sneak-peek-cassies-father-questions-relationship-colton-61219568

See. It seems that the reason she leaves largely sways from what her dad tells her, and to make sure she's ready.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:30 pm

lavenderfan wrote:'The Bachelor' sneak peek: Cassie's father questions her relationship with Colton

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-sneak-peek-cassies-father-questions-relationship-colton-61219568

See. It seems that the reason she leaves largely sways from what her dad tells her, and to make sure she's ready.

Thanks.

Finally a level headed voice in the middle of this crazy show.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:32 pm

I don't think it was just her father, considering that multiple girls said that Cassie wasn't ready. I think Cassie was already having these doubts and producers pushed her dad to have this convo with her, to exacerbate the fears. Because, at the end of the day, if you're really, genuinely ready, one little convo isn't going to change your mind. I'm also very confused why she actually left and didn't just pull a Peter and ask Colton if they could date instead. I guess we'll find out exactly what happens, but WTA spoilers do make it seem like she leaves voluntarily and isn't eliminated. In general, Cassie just gives me the vibe that she's a very young 23 yo who has no idea what she wants. It's going to be interesting following these two post-show, if it really is C+C at the end. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:36 pm

@Aria But here's the thing. She might have gone through with it despite her doubts. And we've seen that all throughout this franchise, people getting engaged and then splitting less than a year because a) they clearly weren't ready to be married to each other b) they barely knew each other in the real world.

It's easy to get caught up within the bubble of bachelor filming if that's all you know for 8 weeks. But, this is real, and I personally found it refreshing for her to acknowledge that though she does care for him, as her father said, is it really "love"  found in the real world, or love fabricated through the bubbles of the Bachelor.

I'm pointing out that she had the right intentions of getting engaged. However, she did get a reality check from her father which propelled her to be honest and leave.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:52 pm

"a few random dates" ?? She's only had one date with Colton, right?  Well, HTD is the 2nd date.  Cassie comes off so extremely immature here. Compared to Hannah G who is the same age. And my daughter who is the same age. All that squealing, like 13 year olds. This girl is a child, and the conversation with her dad was awkward. Very awkward, she doesn't know what she wants. JMO

And Colton, what is he doing putting his hands all over her in front of her family (her pelvis)?! This is nuts!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:'The Bachelor' sneak peek: Cassie's father questions her relationship with Colton

Thanks.

Finally a level headed voice in the middle of this crazy show.
That seems to be a thing C+C have in common – a level headed father. I’m looking forward to hearing more of the conversations from Cassie’s hometown. :yes:

@Aria, those multiple girls based their "opinions" on ONE single source though, the (possibly fragmentary) conversation that Katie picked up when eavesdropping on the bus, and then processed for two weeks before telling the others when she felt she was on the chopping block.

Last edited by blueblues on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:02 pm

SFoster wrote:"a few random dates" ?? She's only had one date with Colton, right?  Well, HTD is the 2nd date.  Cassie comes off so extremely immature here. Compared to Hannah G who is the same age. And my daughter who is the same age. All that squealing, like 13 year olds. This girl is a child, and the conversation with her dad was awkward. Very awkward, she doesn't know what she wants. JMO

And Colton, what is he doing putting his hands all over her in front of her family (her pelvis)?!  This is nuts!

Did you not see Hannah G's home welcoming? Because those were LOUDER squeals... rotfl

https://youtu.be/70LTolPcbac?t=10

Last edited by lavenderfan on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:03 pm

At HTDs, we usually hear the contestants telling their parents they are falling in love with the lead, I wonder who will share that with their parent(s) this time.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:05 pm

lavenderfan wrote:
SFoster wrote:"a few random dates" ?? She's only had one date with Colton, right?  Well, HTD is the 2nd date.  Cassie comes off so extremely immature here. Compared to Hannah G who is the same age. And my daughter who is the same age. All that squealing, like 13 year olds. This girl is a child, and the conversation with her dad was awkward. Very awkward, she doesn't know what she wants. JMO

And Colton, what is he doing putting his hands all over her in front of her family (her pelvis)?!  This is nuts!

Did you not see Hannah G's home welcoming? Because those were LOUDER squeals... rotfl

https://youtu.be/70LTolPcbac?t=10

Okay, you're right! But not as squealy as Cassie's. But almost. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer