SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:07 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Did you not see Hannah G's home welcoming? Because those were LOUDER squeals... rotfl

https://youtu.be/70LTolPcbac?t=10
Indeed. But no squeal was louder than Colton's when he jumped off that plane. cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:47 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:49 pm

Right on for Cassie’s dad having doubts. Shoot, my dad would be like, hell no, you’re not getting engaged at the end of this. I’m happy he is being cautious.

Don’t they always have the f1’s parents plant doubt or seem uncertain?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Well, there you have it. I think that is why she ends up leaving then. She fears Colton won’t want to be with her because of it. My guess anyways.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:53 pm

I love Cassie's dad. Wow.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:57 pm

LOL am I the only one getting a modern day romeo and juliet from this story? But instead of taking poison Colton steps up and gets the girl.

I love this.. i'm a sap for romantic stories, and this would be gosh darn romantic if Colton pursue love over marriage.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:57 pm

lavenderfan wrote:LOL am I the only one getting a modern day romeo and juliet from this story? But instead of taking poison Colton steps up and gets the girl.

I love this.. i'm a sap for romantic stories, and this would be gosh darn romantic if Colton pursue love over marriage.
Awww I didn’t think Romeo and Juliet but YES I love the thought! 
From the beginning I have said how much I love this ending! On the Aussie bach they never propose(except one guy did and it was the worst!) but the success rate in the couples is amazing!!! Most are having babies now Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2498057887 I really hope Cassie and Colton are the same and they could really be the next bach power couple - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:13 pm

I didn’t know that about the Aussie Bach. That’s is so cool that they don’t propose. I bet they do have a better success rate. I mean, my word. The natural progression of a relationship is to meet, date for an extended period of time, then get engaged...and practically date some more during that engagement.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Maddy wrote:

Love this Dad. He broke the Bach bubble she was in. If it caused her to leave, then so be it.

And I am still waiting to hear more about Cassie's religious convictions. Havevn't heard a peep about them in conversations with Colton. Since I am certain it's important to her, it just tells me that so much of their conversations have been left on the cutting room floor.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Cassie's dad makes perfect sense. She's in a bubble, and he's gently trying to shake her to the realities of real world. If she leaves after this conversation, getting her head screwed on again, I won't blame her. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:52 pm

luvstx wrote:
Maddy wrote:

Love this Dad.  He broke the Bach bubble she was in.  If it caused her to leave, then so be it.

And I am still waiting to hear more about Cassie's religious convictions.  Havevn't heard a peep about them in conversations with Colton.  Since I am certain it's important to her, it just tells me that so much of their conversations have been left on the cutting room floor.

I doubt they would show their talks about religion. Doesn’t seem like something the producers would choose to put in. JMO. I’m sure ther is so much that we aren’t seeing because I know or I assume they have talked about it.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer