SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:01 am

per RS, they cut the whole Hannah B thing and aren’t airing any of her appearance on tonight’s episode. She did in fact show up in Bama but they will not air it. Wonder why?

This was on his Twitter, but I don’t know how to link that. If I need to source it, I’m sorry....I just don’t know how, laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:21 am

Julie81 wrote:per RS, they cut the whole Hannah B thing and aren’t airing any of her appearance on tonight’s episode. She did in fact show up in Bama but they will not air it. Wonder why?

This was on his Twitter, but I don’t know how to link that. If I need to source it, I’m sorry....I just don’t know how, laugh out loud

Humm I wonder what they'll fill that part in with? I hope not MORE commercials!  no
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:27 am

This could be because that appearance was slightly negative wrt either HannahB Or Caelynn and would have a direct impact if one of those is slated as next lead.

This will also result in the RC having a choppy edit.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:47 am

Maybe the level headed father knows how indecisive his daughter is?

Which other parents didn't give blessings? Can't recall off the top of my head.

@Julie81 what is the name of the twitter account that you saw it on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:07 am

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D0Q2opOUcAEFmN1
Colton Underwood @colton
Who is ready for hometowns? Tune in tonight on @BachelorABC - you don’t want to miss this one. pic.twitter.com/1M0Xc9E4PP
https://mobile.twitter.com/colton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:11 am

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 AiobOQkBARhWU05_
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Colton is hometown-bound and these dads are not taking it easy. #TheBachelor is new at 8|7c on ABC! pic.twitter.com/2457ONAZUr
Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ly33uWZI8Mb_3Wp8
What are we doing today? We're DIVING into hometowns tonight on #TheBachelor! pic.twitter.com/O72Yv7DCmw
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:13 am

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D0SsALTUwAA4En8
Is it getting hot and steamy or is it just @colton? #TheBachelor hometowns starts! RT if you’re watching! pic.twitter.com/OpY55SteV9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe the level headed father knows how indecisive his daughter is?

Which other parents didn't give blessings? Can't recall off the top of my head.

@Julie81 what is the name of the twitter account that you saw it on?
Reality Steve
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:16 am

Bachelorette - Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D0SvSYSUwAE3zDn
Cheers to starting hometowns off right! #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/U6qLCMgTTv
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:17 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:19 am

I don’t remember all leads always asking every father for the blessing. It wasn’t always like that in the early seasons, was it? I don’t remember every father being asked up until recently. It’s tacky if you ask me and I think it’s more producer driven because these leads know they aren’t going to ask certain girls.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:20 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Feb 25th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Chancy
mizzoufan
timfan
alwaystulips
northernviewer