SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Mark the host now trying to keep Alicia and get her to stay.

Mark asks her if she really likes Alex. She says yes, crying. How hard it is etc. 

I do think she really likes him but I don't they are compatible in real life. 

So many women left already is quite telling imo. I'd be out laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Mark going to Alex. 

Alex saying he "needed" to kiss Charlotte. quickly says "want" because he realises how that sounds.

I do think he kissed CharlotteT to get a rise out of Alicia since she saw it. 

I think he likes drama and he makes it happen too. He knew what he is doing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:14 pm

RC

Robyn
Alicia
Charlotte 

- Annabelle going home. She says if he was really interested in her he wouldn't have run after Alicia etc etc. Duh laugh out loud 

Preview for HTDs 

Charlotte skating

Alicia with her friends

Mark going up to Alex. Alex telling Mark not now and basically to leave him alone. 

What a mess laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:17 pm

rofl cantstopl Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 the reply to this tweet cracks me up!  hehehe

definitely would get the dog rather than the man :yes: 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:21 pm

After seeing that episode I can understand why Alex and Alicia may not have lasted.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:24 pm

Louise wrote:After seeing that episode I can understand why Alex and Alicia may not have lasted.

yep Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698 rofl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:25 pm

I don't know what he sees in Alicia...He needs to grow up and broaden his use of words and leave the F word OUT.. I think he makes a horrible Bach. This won't last anytime at all......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 pm

Watching ep 6 now and just saw Alex & Alicia's date.  Just going to say it: She's not at all into him, IMO.  She broke away from their (supposed) first kiss and seemed blasé in her ITM "yeah, it was alright".  

He's into her big time IMO so no doubt she'll be F1 but I'd be shocked if they're still together now and if so I'd guess it's only so she can the "winner" accolades.  I'm definitely not seeing a love story here.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:31 am

I definitely think she's into him big time and didn't see her blase at all rather the opposite. There were tons of BTS vids of her too on the official IG stories for the show and she was giddy and I believe genuinely is into him and why she's losing her mind. Don't see it lasting at all though but still enjoying the show laugh out loud Tomorrow HTDs and then finale night. It's flown by and been fun to watch for a short time. No investment at all on my part is great too laugh out loud Then off to sleuth Matt's season! Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:56 am

I'm still not convinced.  laugh out loud  

I watched their "first kiss" again (quote because who knows how many takes they did) and the way she breaks it off - I just see that so often from Leads with people they're not interested in.

Compare with Laura with Matty or Ali with Taite who practically ate the face of their men.  Alicia's kiss just seemed too restrained / polite, especially since she made such a big deal of the buildup. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 am

I get it laugh out loud Not saying it's this crazy love story (it's a mess and trainwreck imo) but I did see her into him when they showed lots more kissing with her kissing him way more. The one kiss shown in the ep wasn't what was shown in the live airing preview. I noticed they had cut out a lot. If you look at SCs that I posted you will see her grabbing his face and kissing and that was in the live preview before the break so much more than what was shown on the date. The edit is soooo short and they spent the whole day together until the night. I also noticed she was missing from the group even the next day after RC as was Alex. I wonder if something happened off-camera with some physical time with her and Alex? Wouldn't surprise me if so laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I get it laugh out loud Not saying it's this crazy love story (it's a mess and trainwreck imo) but I did see her into him when they showed lots more kissing with her kissing him way more. The one kiss shown in the ep wasn't what was shown in the live airing preview. I noticed they had cut out a lot. If you look at SCs that I posted you will see her grabbing his face and kissing and that was in the live preview before the break so much more than what was shown on the date. The edit is soooo short and they spent the whole day together until the night. I also noticed she was missing from the group even the next day after RC as was Alex. I wonder if something happened off-camera with some physical time with her and Alex? Wouldn't surprise me if so laugh out loud

Interesting, thanks.  I haven't been keeping up with any of the extra clips or SM stuff.  I wonder if they deliberately edited it that way then and left in the short kiss to try to throw viewers off the scent.  Hardly a grand deception though if they're simultaneously airing footage of her wearing the same ring she does at the FRC.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha