SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:20 am

After watching that.... Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 297491761...Alex is such an idiot.

I don't ever recall so much swearing in an episode of the Bachelor! He is just a greedy pig who wants to shag them all. They are all beautiful, stunning women who he fancies. That is all. He can't say anything about any of them that does not revolve around their looks.

I get that this is the Bachelor and the show involves kissing multiple people...and in the grand scheme of things he has actually only kissed a few...but it's the fact that he says literally the same spiel to each and every single one of them! It is demeaning and makes them all doubt him.

That date with Charlotte was just weird. He was laying it on so thick. Even she looked like she was giving him Suspect. I did love how they edited in to show how she was lying about kissing him multiple times.

Alicia was spot on when she was telling Alex off. I wish she had walked out like Reanne. It is crystal clear these two will never last. I can't believe they called her an Essex tramp. None of them really came out of that looking good. They all can't believe he is chasing after the drama and ignoring them, yet they stay...even though they think he should take his rose and shove it where the sun don't shine. Honestly, this is like the trashiest Bachelor version I have ever seen. I believe they can be referred to as "common".

The only person who came out of this episode even better than before was Mark...the host with the most. He was funny, charming, caring, empathetic, compassionate and took charge of these idiotic people! bowdown I wish we had more of him and less of Alex.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Just watched E7. Oh my gosh. Drama. Alicia does not take crap at all.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:12 pm

It's such a train wreck. Can't stop watching  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 2pop wine 

@Sprite totally agree. That date with Charlotte was beyond bizarre. I saw CharlotteT also looking at him like huh? Felt like he was reading from a script. It was completely unbelievable and bs imo on his part. I think he did it deliberately to get a rise out of Alicia and get Alicia chasing him and falling apart. Gets him going or something  dizzy  

@iamreal2u  I wouldn't take crap either. I have a sneaky suspicion that Alex told her she is the one and it totally looked like he was trying to make her jealous and egg her on.

ETA: Reanne did a live and said that she and the other women could tell he had already made his choice. She said that it was obvious how he looked at her [Alicia since she couldn't say the name outright]. She also said that if Alex had kept her she knew she would not have been F1 because he made it very clear to her and to everyone else that he had made his choice already. So confirmation these women knew! :yes:  

So I could see how the women were ganging up against Alicia and she was feeling like she was being played a bit by Alex because it was obvious to me he was playing her knowing she was all in. That's why Alex said "I think I tested her patience too much" and ran after her all mad at himself and even Mark the host getting her to stay! It was like Alex was trying to play games with her deliberately to break her down a bit  no no  

I totally think Alex told Alicia to "be patient" and so testing her patience like that is just crap really. Totally not a lead protecting his F1. He just is shallow and honestly I think she is more into him and there for him than he is for her. He just wants a shag with her. I wish she had left him but I guarantee he was making her promises off-camera (kind of like Kaitlyn with Shawn B Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633 ). What a mess!  no no SMH

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Just FYI. Ep 8 HTDs is on at 11:05 tonight. Ratings must be tanking and they are just calling it a day. No wonder they gave it away in previews for Alicia as F1 and the finale is on Thursday now after FDs rather than Friday like it was scheduled. A complete mess. Yet here I am watching laugh out loud  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Watching ep 7 now.

Before Charlotte goes on her date, Alicia is shown in an ITM saying "I wouldn't say she's major competition".  I've lost count of the number of comments she's made about it being a show/game/competition.  

It is of course, but the fact that she keeps mentioning it (and the editors keep including her comments in the show) really doesn't reflect well on her IMO.  I'm surprised they're portraying F1 this way.

Is Alicia's edit TPTB's way of throwing her under the bus and protecting their Lead from backlash if they've since split, or was she really only there to win and made no secret of it?  Both equally possible IMO.

Next day:

Alicia has a spit. I never understand the hate towards intruders - they have just as much right to be there as anyone else. Yes Charlotte kissed him; it's the show and she's competing just like you love, deal with it.

Wedding dress group date. Alicia in ITM saying she's being "tactical" by taking multiple dresses. The editors are taking the piss now surely. That said, I like the fact that she chose the ugly 80s pink dress. SO TRASHY. laugh out loud

The photograph segment is SO AWKWARD and clearly designed to provoke jealousy/drama. Whoever thought that up is getting a raise. Alex is clearly enjoying his harem though and telling all girls the same things.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:03 pm

TBF, the host himself constantly refers to it as a competition as do the other women. That's how the show is being stated to be. Other shows say "journey" or whatever over and over. 

Mark the host consistently says competition and does so at rose ceremonies. He even says to those who have a rose they have "immunity" in the competition and the others are not safe. 

I don't read the UK show through the lens of other shows because it's not. Girls voting out others before they meet the lead, way too many 2on1 ones, host saying competition as do the women etc (even on their SM they all refer to it as a competition still).  It's definitely the show and the host ensures that this is a competition. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Ep 8 HTDs is live now!

First up - Alicia's HTD

Alex saying she felt attracted to Alicia from day one. 

Mark saying they've built a strong a connection but CharlotteT arrival threw spanner in the works. That was totally planned imo. I remember how pissed off Snez was at SamWood regarding Lana the intruder.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Alicia with her family.

Telling them how much she likes him and how hard it is and Charlotte changing that with Alex. She doesn't know anymore if what he feels for her is real only that she really has feelings.

I very much think Alex told Alicia she was the one or something on their date  Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633 A Kaitlyn and Shawn thing. Then doing what he did afterwards like what K did with Nick, hell breaks loose because that's not what leads do to protect their F1/one.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Alex saying he is worried. He had that immediate spark with Alicia and grown connection. Worried he messed up.

They chat together outside. Alicia saying how she felt him giving CharlotteT the rose to meet Charlotte's family and kissing CharlotteT like that after him only knowing her two days made her feel like none of what they had for those weeks prior mattered to him. 

Alex says if he could take it back he would and never have kissed CharlotteT. (He totally did it to get a rise out of her and "test Alicia's patience" (his words) for her to wait for him imo).

Alicia tells him her feelings for him are so real and she knows it and it all hurts because doesn't know how to have taken what he did other than what they had and what he had told her meant nothing. But she knows she really really likes him. 

Alex apologizes says if he could take it all back and rewind history he would have not done what he did.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Alex says to the family (mum and sister) that he wants to talk to them because they ask him if he is for real and if he is playing with their daughter. He says he is not. 

They say she is incredibly loyal and when she gives her heart she gives all of it. 

Alex tells the family that he wants to give them reassurance and that he can definitely have Alicia in his life and she has his heart. Tells Alicia's mum ans sister that they can trust him with her heart. 

He's basically told them he is choosing Alicia
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm

So they go to her friends. They ask him what his real iintentions are.

Oh WOW!!!!

Alex tells the friends that yes he wants Alicia. Basically tells them he is choosing her and won't break her heart. 

I've never seen a lead say these kinds of things especially to the family and friends! Basically saying "yes I am choosing her"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 pm

Alex talking about how natural it is with Alicia. All over Alicia, kissing her etc in front of them all. Saying everything they want to hear.

Her friends say they will come after him if he breaks her heart and actions will speak louder than words. He says he has no doubt they will (no wonder they are posting on SM how he sucks and protecting their friend. Wouldn't be surprised if he cheated!)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha