SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:51 pm

Alex says he wants to spend time with one of the women. He says he wants to spend time with someone he wants to get to know a lot better.

No surprise at all. He chooses Gabriella for SQT. 

He wants to know if she has the wilder sexy side. Asks her if she has ever been in a bar situation and wanted to rip the clothes off of a guy. (Gab later in ITM says she thinks he was asking because he was indirectly wanting to know if she wanted to do that with him and in that moment yes she would).

I think Alex wants the old "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" type thing. Appearances I think matter to him and I think Gabriella he likes she is the "wife material" and just wants to see if she has the other things he wants.

Alex says he fancies Gabriella. She ticks all the boxes. Definitely wife material edit. 

Unless something happens I can definitely see Gabriella as F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ishkabaha Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:54 pm

I'm having a lot of breaks in my live feed today darn it. But, I did get the see his alone time with Gabriella, and I liked them together. I think the girls who said they NEVER would have kissed him after he just sent someone home definitely would not have turned down his kiss. Come on, be real.

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:56 pm

The original two women, Natasha and Faran, who were voted off by the other women before getting to meet Alex are baaaack! (awesome sleuthing by @ishkabaha yes )  

Mark tells Alex that there were originally 17 women and two are coming back. Alex is shocked! You get to see a flashback to when the women were voted off and then Mark meeting back with them telling them they're not leaving they will go back.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Alex meets Natasha first. Planned that way imo :yes:  He likes her! Alex talking about immediately liking Natasha off the bat. No surprise at all! I definitely can see them hitting it off Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633 Natasha likes him and definite chemistry. 

Faran is next. She is American. Alex says he can tell she has a sassy side. Faran says Alex is nice but she hates manbuns. She wants to chop it off his head. She cannot stand it laugh out loud 

Alex asks them why they think the other women voted them off. Say because they were the biggest threats. Mark seems definitely taken with Natasha. 

Mark asks Alex if he wants the women to join in and stay and Alex says YES of course! Maybe he sees something with Natasha that he hasn't with the others. Won't surprise me. Will see. 

Natasha says she definitely fancies him. Yup she's a definite contender :yes: imo. 

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:02 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I'm having a lot of breaks in my live feed today darn it.  But, I did get the see his alone time with Gabriella, and I liked them together.  I think the girls who said they NEVER would have kissed him after he just sent someone home definitely would not have turned down his kiss.  Come on, be real.

ITA! They are just jealous imo and saying that. They definitely would have kissed him back if he kissed them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:04 pm

Back at the mansion and the women see Natasha and Faran. Faran says watch out b*tches and they shouldn't have voted them off. Definite game-changer now. Will see what happens. Tonique complaining about things per usual. Of course Tara and Frankie giving the stink eye. Those three really are catty and immature no no imo. 

Preview for Ep 4

- group date cooking or something

- alone time (date) with Robyn. Alex kissing Robyn (the SCs sleuthed in SC thread and shown in preview).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:10 pm

I can't believe my feed was bad today. I saw just a little of the clips for the next episode. Was it Charlotte and Georgie on the cooking date? Is Georgie guaranteed to stay until she uses her white rose? If so, why not hold on to that rose until the very end?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:12 pm

ishkabaha wrote:I can't believe my feed was bad today.  I saw just a little of the clips for the next episode.  Was it Charlotte and Georgie on the cooking date?  Is Georgie guaranteed to stay until she uses her white rose?  If so, why not hold on to that rose until the very end?

It went by so fast I didn't get to see exactly but I think so. Yeah I don't understand the white rose thing. Basically it's supposed to be just for her to plan a date for Alex the lead. Nothing about immunity so she could get sent home without using the white rose. I don't see that happening as I think Georgie was producer planned for her to plan the date so likely sent home soon after that laugh out loud

That's a bummer that your feed and @Bobette's live-feed wasn't working properly :/ It wasn't working great for me in the beginning and kept buffering so I pasted the link in the browser url and refreshed (I use Duck Duck go as my browser as it's the best one and no popups or other things, immediately click to expand the screen wide and then click play and never leave that screen. I've noticed if I do anything else or use another browser it will lag but if I only keep that screen on my ipad it works with no lags).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:29 am

I'm having some down time at work so I will start the third episode.

Another morning with the ladies at the mansion and Alicia is still pissed off about the fight the previous night. I wish she would just shut up. I don't care so much that she interrupted because production encourages it, but the fact that she told someone else not to interrupt her time and then did it to someone else is what bugs me. She tried saying yesterday that she was just kidding, but I hate when people do something idiotic to tick someone off and then are "just kidding" and act all offended because you don't buy that their sh*t don't stink. I do not like her and I don't see him picking her. I have a feeling this will rear it's ugly head again.

Alex is aware of the tensions but is excited about taking two ladies … Reanne and Lilly … on a double date. Poor sod has clearly never seen the show. 2:1...one stays, one goes. Naturally the producers put two friends on this date. Shades of the two Ashley's on Brad's season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:19 am

We find the ladies and Alex on a small boat suiting up in diving suits. He admits he had a good time with Lilly yesterday on the beach. She is athletic and cool. He hasn't had much time with Reanne and she got emotional last night and he wanted to brighten her mood. (I just saw them side by side and she looks like she is a foot and a half shorter than him. Not a good look physically. He and Lilly on the other hand look so much better physically.)

They are going snorkeling with a colony of seals. Wow. So cool. Another date I would love! Alex is surprised that Lilly is the one having some trouble with her mask since she is the athletic one. (I have to say that the water looks a little rough, but watching all those seals swimming around them must have been incredible.) Reanne takes advantage of Lilly's struggles to chat up Alex. He tells her he really does fancy her. Lordy he seems to fancy a lot of them even though I really haven't seen much chemistry yet with anyone that I think is all that spectacular.

It is awkward watching them try to have conversations as they are hanging on the side of small inflatable raft that is bobbing in the rough sea. Hard to do and hard to hear what they are saying, not to mention trying to figure out which girl he is talking to since they are both covered head to toe in black scuba gear and wearing masks.

He says that Reanne is an adventurous chick. Really special.

Lilly is an interesting one. She is super gorgeous and thinks she deserves more time because there is potential there. So the one he is attracted to, but is finding hard to connect with. I think she is a little on the shy side. I do like her. She seems lovely inside and out.

Reanne is liking more as she gets to know him. She seems very sincere in finding someone and wants someone who is more than just a pretty face and is genuine.

They have a dinner portion to the date and actually seem to be eating. They are talking and Mark arrives with the bad news. He pulls Alex outside and asks him if has had enough time today getting to know them to make the decision. Alex says he likes them both. Mark says go with your gut and cut one.
Everyone looks like they are about to puke. It is hard to know how he makes his decision based on what I saw today. Reanne gets the rose. The only thing that I saw in her favour was that Lilly came across as young. Nobody looks very happy.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:03 am

Alex says that there was more to learn about Reanne based on the chats today. Sort of suggesting she had more depth??? Just odd since I didn't see much chemistry there.

Host talking with Lilly. She is being classy, but somewhat upset. She seems to feel that people want her to be a bigger personality than she is and they think she comes across as boring, that is who she is and she isn't going to be fake. I rather liked her. Much perferred her to Alicia and Tara and that OTT type that are deliberately mugging for the cameras and/or attention seeking.

Alex and Reanne chatting. She feels guilty, but is telling him she values honesty above all. He is encouraging her to be open and she is hemming and hawing. So she is divorced. I don't know why she thinks that is such a huge deal or a deal breaker? He understands. Has friends who got married young and it all made her stronger and the person she is today. Again, he thinks she is hot as hell and makes an awkward move in for the kiss. They do some flirting, but I really don't see it.

Alex is starting to annoy me. He is all about hot as hell. Everyone seems to be hot to him. And the whole divorce thing was just wierd...as if there is some huge stigma about it. It was a nice date, but I really didn't see anthing all that special between them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 am

Next morning Reanne is scared to face the others because she fears she might become a target because of the kiss. They want to know everything and are shocked about the immediate elimination. Some of them are being ridiculous about the fact that they kissed after Lilly's elimination. Either they don't know how the show works or are just jealous. I doubt any of them would have rejected him if he had made the move on them in the same circumstances.

Here comes Mark with another message from Alex about a cocktail party in Capetown with no RC. Reanne is losing it. She is all giddy about seeing him again. She needs a chill pill.

Alex wants to have some fun, but also has to start making some decisions, but Mark has a twist. Every girl has to make him a cocktail that represents her. The one he likes the most gets a rose and immunity for the next RC and alone time.

Charlotte has a Charlotte Royal...elegant and classic like her. She feels they have an instant connection. Hmmm....

Tara has a Tartan on the Rocks...whatever. He says it is bold.

Frankie has an Expresso martini/British bomb...He chokes on it.

Gabriella brings a Dark Horse Daquiri...they chat and flirt.

Georgie brings him some Fire, but it went out. She says their fire never will. He asks her what is the craziest thing she has ever done...driving her yellow Beetle convertible with the top down while naked. She thinks they have a connection...I don't.

We don't get the name of Robyn's drink. They are flirty and he asks if he has done anything she considers spicy and she says kiss other girls. Well that was uncomfortable, meanwhile Tara and Frankie are trying to make Reanne feel bad about the kiss. Idiots. They are just jealous because he isn't into them. He had to kiss Frankie, but didn't so she is bitter. Reanne is insecure and none too bright since she allowed them to get to her, but she thinks they didn't mean it in a mean way. Yes, yes they did!!! I would have told them to shove it.

Abbey totally got the shaft here since we were too busy having to listen to the above high school crap to get to hear her chat with Alex. On the other hand, that just confirms my opinion that there is nothing between them and she is a MOT woman.

When Reanne brings her drink all eyes are on them. He can see that she is stressed and feeling the pressure. She is nice, but I just don't see it.

Guess who comes to interrupt??? Yup, it's Alicia with her Flirty Martini. They both feel they have a connection, but he has heard that when she is with the others she has a different side to her and asks her about that. She says she just speaks her mind. (I hate that. It's another big pet peeve. Whenever someone tells me they just speak their mind, it is usually an excuse to be rude.) She is now p*ssed and starts crying because she is worried he doesn't think she is genuine.

Others are commenting on Alicia's reaction. Georgie thinks she should just ignore others and focus on the relationship. Tonique says that Alicia told all the girls she doesn't want to be friends with them and since she likes to create drama and be such a drama queen, she should just own it.

Finally we get a winner...Gabriella is the one he wants to spend more time with so she gets the rose. There are some unhappy women...Alicia.

Alex thinks that Gabriella has a natural beauty and he has wanted some alone time since they first met. So what does he ask her? Has she ever had a rip the clothes off of him moment at a bar? Suspect He does seem to want someone who has a bit of a wild side...and hot. Apparently she did, but only acted on it after a few drinks and not in the actual bar. She is good at answering, but making him work for it. Naturally he fancies her. She has depth and good conversation and a beautiful smile. She is smart. She knew he was looking for a hint of whether she wanted to rip his clothes off and yes, she did. I do like her. She is a little sassy, but in a more natural, fun way and she stays out of the drama.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha