SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:11 am

Morning poolside, now the b*tches interrogate Gabriella. She is smart and just tells them what they want to know...they didn't kiss. Oh, they are so happy.

Mark asks Alex to meet him in a secret location for another twist. Tells him he had two extra ladies and he will be meeting them. Flashback to the start and their eliminations.

Here comes Natasha. Great first impression. Beautiful.

When Faran arrives he thinks she is cool and sassy.

Alex has till sunset to decide if the two ladies are here for the right reasons and should stay. Faran tells him they were voted off because they were threats. He asks what is your usual type? Natasha wants someone who knows their own mind and Faran looks for personality...and then proceeds to focus on his man bun which she hates and wants to chop off.

Alex decides they can stay and join the others. I am not generally a fan of intruders, but I don't mind this since they brought them in so early, before he really formed any deep relationships with the first batch.

Back at the mansion Mark informs the women they have new competition. Some are not so happy. Tonique says she will be clashing with Faran because Faran is so loud. She would drive me nuts too.

Preview for next episode...a cooking competition with some guys who are either friends or brothers of Alex. They are his ears and will probably decide who gets a date. There are tears and it looks as if Reanne can't take anymore and want to go home. Alex is crying. Seems like Robyn gets a date and a kiss.

Still finding it hard to figure him out. He is so into looks and thinks everyone is hot and fancies them. So far, based on who he has had more time with, he is into Gabriella the most. I need to see more of him with Natasha, but so far I think she has also piqued his interest. While he was into Alicia, I think she is losing ground with all the drama.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:55 pm

My early picks for F1 still are Gabriella and Alicia. The only one sleuthed per SCs to be in Antigua and in F3 is Alicia. She definitely goes far imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:06 pm

Just finished episode 3. I definitely think Gabriella will go far based on that SQT. I also thought that whole thing with the other women over Reanne's kiss was ridiculous.

Louise

Female Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:14 pm

Louise wrote:Just finished episode 3. I definitely think Gabriella will go far based on that SQT. I also thought that whole thing with the other women over Reanne's kiss was ridiculous.

Ditto. I think from the preview she loses it today. I think it is her that is crying and wants to go home. She seems like a very nice lady, but a bit emotionally fragile and there are some vipers in the house.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:31 pm

Preview for next ep! Alex and Alicia both posted it in their IG stories. Based on this preview, Alex is for sure into Alicia imo and seems more shy around her than he has been with the others. 

I noticed Alex used the word "real" with Alicia - something he hasn't said with any others. Also that he thinks it is genuine connection and real potential between them.

Note: I noticed Alicia saying 'please don't kiss me now' is VO and likely from a ITM she didn't say it then, they spliced it in. Alex's response is telling, like he knows they are going to have another date and he will kiss her then :yes: 

Alicia has been given the MOST airtime, particularly the only one of the contenders whose 1on1 time talking to Alex was shown the most in first episode (usually F1s always have their 1on1 chat shown first ep).She was shown out the limo as the 3rd person meeting him, and her SM post-filming of #feelingthankful which was liked by those on the production crew. 

At the very least Alicia is F3 imo (per SCs of her in Antigua) and may be F1. Otherwise I think Gabriella is F1 or Gabriella is getting the "perfect" Bachelorette edit.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
Louise wrote:Just finished episode 3. I definitely think Gabriella will go far based on that SQT. I also thought that whole thing with the other women over Reanne's kiss was ridiculous.

Ditto. I think from the preview she loses it today. I think it is her that is crying and wants to go home. She seems like a very nice lady, but a bit emotionally fragile and there are some vipers in the house.

Preview of Reanne losing it

I am a bit confused because in this IG stories by @thebacheloruk they have BTS of Reanne and she says she already has a rose leading up to the RC and Alex can take it back but hopefully not... so she may stay?

Also, Reanne in Channel 5 IG stories for preview (these are all shot in real time back when they were filming) said "Charlotte and Alicia's date" so not sure if they get a 2 on 1 or they each have a date? Guess a few hrs and will find out. no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Preview for next ep! Alex and Alicia both posted it in their IG stories. Based on this preview, Alex is for sure into Alicia imo and seems more shy around her than he has been with the others. 

I noticed Alex used the word "real" with Alicia - something he hasn't said with any others. Also that he thinks it is genuine connection and real potential between them.

Note: I noticed Alicia saying 'please don't kiss me now' is VO and likely from a ITM she didn't say it then, they spliced it in. Alex's response is telling, like he knows they are going to have another date and he will kiss her then :yes: 

Alicia has been given the MOST airtime, particularly the only one of the contenders whose 1on1 time talking to Alex was shown the most in first episode (usually F1s always have their 1on1 chat shown first ep).She was shown out the limo as the 3rd person meeting him, and her SM post-filming of #feelingthankful which was liked by those on the production crew. 

At the very least Alicia is F3 imo (per SCs of her in Antigua) and may be F1. Otherwise I think Gabriella is F1 or Gabriella is getting the "perfect" Bachelorette edit.

I haven't watched episode 3 yet but IMO Alex could have been told to describe Alicia as "real" as a way of framing the audience to see her as a "tell it like it is" kind of girl rather than just "a loud mouthed trouble maker".  She's not a mean girl per se but she's stirring things up and producers love drama.  

She's had a tonne of airtime and stood out from night 1 wearing a jumpsuit in a room full of dresses.  I wouldn't go so far as to say hired actress but IMO the producers had a special place for her on their storyboard hence maybe why Alex is implying she'll be sticking around (like Brooke on Nick's AU season, Leah on Matty's - the Leads seemed to KNOW those girls were scripted to be there)

I'll be interested to see if there's chemistry with Natasha and whether she has F2 potential.  Sticking with Gabriella as F1 from what I saw in eps 1 and 2 (and it sounds like ep 3 supports that).  Do you have any videos for ep 3 you could embed, @AllAboutLove? Praying Google plus still only has episode 1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:52 pm

Bobette wrote:I haven't watched episode 3 yet but IMO Alex could have been told to describe Alicia as "real" as a way of framing the audience to see her as a "tell it like it is" kind of girl *snipped*

@Bobette I should have clarified better in my post but Alex did not describe Alicia as real. He was describing his feelings for Alicia and his connection with Alicia as real and that's what he told her using the word real to describe his feelings.

Not sure if you got to watch the tweet with the video clip I posted with it but it's clear in there that he is telling her his feelings for her are real, he talks about the spark he felt with her earlier and that it is growing

He says to Alicia face-to-face "This is real. This is genuinely a connection and real potential". He also tells her it's been a waiting game for her but he wanted to take her out. 

Also that he doesn't want her (he adds anyone afterwards) to feel like second best.  Even though they didn't kiss, he says he says that when it does happen (they kiss) it will be all the more special. 

sidenote: Alex clarified in his IG story journal that he should have ignored what any of the other women were saying about Alicia and that he believes "wholeheartedly" that she is genuine. But back to the part of Alex saying "real" he was saying it in regards to his feeling and connection with Alicia.

ETA: I still think Gabriella as F1 but I do think he has a real connection with Alicia and I don't really see her as a villain or paid anything. I think she was there for him and jealousy got the better of her. That Alex says he should have ignored what the women were saying says it all imo. Lots of editing and cattiness there. Only Gabs shining imo and part of that is F1 edit and part of it because she just that nice. imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:01 pm

For those who are unable to watch live or on the official channel 5 website, just a reminder to anyone that wants to watch, I have posted the website https://tvmuse.cc/series/the-bachelor-uk/ in this thread and in the Viewing Links thread for links to watch all episodes. 

Please check the tvmuse website after episodes air (links will be in the comments for each episode on the site) for links to watch. Currently all 3 episodes have links to watch on that site and I am sure the rest of the episodes will be uploaded there too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:For those who are unable to watch live or on the official channel 5 website, just a reminder to anyone that wants to watch, I have posted the website https://tvmuse.cc/series/the-bachelor-uk/ in this thread and in the Viewing Links thread for links to watch all episodes. 

Please check the tvmuse website after episodes air (links will be in the comments for each episode on the site) for links to watch. Currently all 3 episodes have links to watch on that site and I am sure the rest of the episodes will be uploaded there too.
Ahhhh thank you!!!! I will watch them today  bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:27 pm

@LeapofFaith you're welcome bestbud! That site always has tons of links posted after the episodes air so just keep checking there. I watch live so usually I forget to check and post/embed the video in the Viewing Links thread but I added it just now Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:42 pm

In case anyone hasn't seen it, SCs sleuthing for F3 in Antigua has sleuthed and confirmed Charlotte is in F3. Also speculation that Alicia possibly in F3 in Antigua per her SCs. Need to sleuth and confirm if it is her. Also need to sleuth who else is in F3.

SCs sleuthing for F3 in Antigua HERE

If F3 are Charlotte and Alicia I wouldn't be surprised if Gabriella is the other woman in F3. Since she is hidden in the season preview and her edit is F1-edit imo, then I'd say Gabriella is F1.

My guesses would be:
F1 = Gabriella (her edit would make people root for her to win)
F2 = Alicia (if she is in it, her edit would make people root for not to win and Gabs to win over her)
F3 = Charlotte (could be F2 as well but her edit I think is more F3-like and more drama having Alicia in F2)

If Gabs is not F1 then she has the bachelorette edit imo and that's why Mark has been posting about the bette UK needing to happen. I don't see Charlotte as F1 but will still sleuth.

I still see Gabriella as F1 though per her edit especially so will keep a close eye on the episode tonight and Alicia's date  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor UK - Alex Marks - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
LoveDovez
Rolly
Agent99
Idlemess
ishkabaha