SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 8:49 pm

@Loulou, I watched Ryan’s IG story & though Ryan tagged Tyler in the IG story, I didn’t see Tyler in it. Did you see Tyler in the IG story? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy Wed May 22, 2019 9:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Tyler reminds me a little bit of Jordan Rodgers. Not completely but some similarities.
The whole Hannah and Tyler vibe is sooooo Jojo and Jordan to me. I can’t even explain how similar I find the entire feel of this couple in comparison to jojojo.

Really ladies? I can kind of see the similarities with Jordan and Tyler, but not really with JoJo and Hannah. Plus at this stage, Jo was zeroed in and Jordan basically already had the final rose. With Hannah, I get the feeling Tyler is just now kind of on her radar, and he was more of a sleeper contestant. Clearly at this stage, she’s all about douchey Luke. I’m actually really happy Tyler creeps up later and wasn’t the run away captain obvious winner! These FIR winners on the Ette that basically win the whole damn thing night one for the last 5 seasons are so tired to me. I’m happy to see a formula change this season!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 10:00 pm

@sosleepy to further your point, Hannah herself in one of the interviews that Blu posted here said that she is a blend of Kaitlyn & Emily Bachelorette wise.

On another note, someone posted on Reddit that Tyler baby resembles Rupert Friend from Pride & Prejudice & I cant unsee it now....they even have similar dimples Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Wed May 22, 2019 10:10 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
dee wrote:Possibly. Although if she had a crush on him pre show why didn't she guarantee alone time with him during the first episode and this past GD? Seems especially weird that he didn't get any time the first episode.

On the flip side, maybe he didn't get any time because she knew she didn't need to, she already would like him?? question

@Hawaii Girl  Yes!  That's one of the reasons I like him so much!  My son was on the debate team, you've got to be kind of nerdy for that, and it's not easy, but I think it's great, shows to me there's much more to him than just a good looking dude.
Doesn’t  he also have an MBA?
Smart, charming, successful, good looking, confident, funny....
I am locked in  Hugesmile

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 22, 2019 10:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:Really ladies? I can kind of see the similarities with Jordan and Tyler, but not really with joJo and Hannah. Plus at this stage, Jo was zeroed in and Jordan basically already had the final rose. With Hannah, I get the feeling Tyler is just now kind of on her radar, and he was more of a sleeper contestant. Clearly at this stage, she’s all about douchey Luke. I’m actually really happy Tyler creeps up later! These FIR winners on the Ette that basically win the whole damn thing night one for the last 5 seasons is so tired to me. I’m happy to see a formula change this season!
Lol I don't see Jojo/Hannah similarities as individuals, I do seem some in the relationships. Not totally the same because like you said Jojo was all about Jordan from the moment she saw him, not so much with Hannah and Tyler. But the way Hannah reacted to him during their talk at the cocktail party, giddy and kinda eager beaver the way she leaned into that kiss. The azz slap next week. And in the promos when Tyler's telling her how he feels about her on their 2nd 1-1 and she replies "see I want you to tell me that!" it reminded me of how Jojo reacted when Jordan first opened up about his feelings for her in Nemacolin. It's just their vibe when they're together not really the speed of how the relationship progresses. They have some similarities to other couples too imo. The vids from Tyler's HTD reminded me so much of how Rachel and Bryan acted during his HTD.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 22, 2019 10:57 pm

I think a huge difference between Jo^3 and Hannah/Tyler is the chasing. JoJo was always the one chasing Jordan, looking for validation, looking for promises. It’s early, and of course we still have to see the dynamic unfold, but to me it seems like the chaser in this scenario is likely Tyler.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 11:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think a huge difference between Jo^3 and Hannah/Tyler is the chasing. JoJo was always the one chasing Jordan, looking for validation, looking for promises. It’s early, and of course we still have to see the dynamic unfold,but to me it seems like the chaser in this scenario is likely Tyler.
Re the bold, per the season promos...Tyler told her twice he would propose to her & want them to build their lives together so fits the bill of him being the chaser, which is good to see for a change IMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 22, 2019 11:07 pm

@mercieme

Have you seen Homeland? Rupert Friend's character will break you heart...in a good way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 22, 2019 11:14 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@mercieme

Have you seen Homeland?  Rupert Friend's character will break you heart...in a good way.
@pavalygurl...I haven’t watched Homeland since Season 1, but will have to check it out again especially now that I see the resemblance between Rupert Friend & Tyler baby laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 23, 2019 12:01 am

pavalygurl wrote:@mercieme

Have you seen Homeland?  Rupert Friend's character will break you heart...in a good way.

Don’t even get me started. Quinn on homeland was my favourite character and he literally tore my heart out the last couple seasons. I haven’t been able to watch the show in a while because he made me so sad... because I love his character so much. His character starts out really confident and a little cocky, you are not sure if you should trust him. Then he turns into one of the most layered characters on the show with the biggest tormented heart.

Back to Tyler ... he is a dead ringer for Rupert Friend.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 23, 2019 10:23 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Tyler reminds me a little bit of Jordan Rodgers. Not completely but some similarities.
The whole Hannah and Tyler vibe is sooooo Jojo and Jordan to me. I can’t even explain how similar I find the entire feel of this couple in comparison to jojojo.

Really ladies? I can kind of see the similarities with Jordan and Tyler, but not really with JoJo and Hannah. Plus at this stage, Jo was zeroed in and Jordan basically already had the final rose. With Hannah, I get the feeling Tyler is just now kind of on her radar, and he was more of a sleeper contestant. Clearly at this stage, she’s all about douchey Luke. I’m actually really happy Tyler creeps up later and wasn’t the run away captain obvious winner! These FIR winners on the Ette that basically win the whole damn thing night one for the last 5 seasons are so tired to me. I’m happy to see a formula change this season!

So true. I love that he isn't the FIR recipient! Hannah's kinda bringing back the concept of Bachelorettes weighing their options until the end (at least I think/hope she is!). I'm looking forward to the season.

I think he has an interesting look and I definitely wouldn't have picked him for her. I'm hoping he's sincere though. I'm always skeptical of the extremely good looking ones, like the 1% er of Bachelor nation laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2019 12:08 am

Idk how anyone could watch this, this or this and think he's not sincerely into her, but that's just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye