SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:21 pm

Curious....are Tyler's parents still together?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:27 pm

So proud of Tyler baby for indeed using his fame for positivity. Thanks @MiniDiva for sharing the clip.

ETA - @Billysmom based on some BTS sleuthing that some of us have done, we suspect they are not together but waiting for the HTD to confirm.

@dee just saw your response yes

Last edited by mercieme on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Billysmom wrote:Curious....are Tyler's parents still together?
No.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:40 pm

Thanks, I was thinking that when Tyler said he was his dad's medical proxy or such.  Is Hannah's family situation the same?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:41 pm

Billysmom wrote:Thanks, I was thinking that when Tyler said he was his dad's medical proxy or such.  Is Hannah's family situation the same?

Her parents are together

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:02 am

@GuardianAngel Great catch on the additional video of Tyler. Thanks for that.

Glad to see Tyler involved with a great program for kids.  He's a keeper!  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:43 am

He is an amazing young man

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:41 am

MiniDiva wrote:@GuardianAngel Great catch on the additional video of Tyler. Thanks for that.

Glad to see Tyler involved with a great program for kids.  He's a keeper!  Smiley
You have the MOST beautiful avatar....just WOW!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:10 pm

Astrobach wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:@GuardianAngel Great catch on the additional video of Tyler. Thanks for that.

You have the MOST beautiful avatar....just WOW!

Thank you, so do you!  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:30 pm

I was asked a couple of days ago to do a sort of body language study of Tyler's first 1-1 date with Hannah. I started by reviewing the date on the ABC streaming site which is my source for all of the screen caps in this post: ABC Streaming site

Initially I struggled how to do this because unlike Jed's last date where there was a lot of apparent deception red flags, there were none in the Tyler date. I finally decided that if I couldn't see anything negative I'd instead look for things that seemed positive. So here goes:

At the beginning of the date, Hannah was very upset from the previous night's "Luke drama" and crying and really not up for a date. They talk and I note Tyler putting his hand on her leg - it strikes me as an attempt to connect with Hannah. His brow furrows indicating concern for Hannah as she is obviously still upset. He puts his arm around her and rubs her back - again connecting but also comforting her. He hugs her and says "I'm here for you". He tells her "Look at me" and strokes her hair:
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler110

I always see something like this as akin to certain primate species who groom each other - removing potential harmful parasites from their fur. For humans it reads to me as a sign of caring for the well being of another (hopefully one with no parasites).

He does this again as he asks her "Want some tail?" And no - the double meaning didn't escape me but Hannah is amused for the first time in the date:

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler210

As he comforts Hannah he kisses her head. IMO this again indicates caring. It's not sexual in any way nor romantic leading to making out - more comforting as you might someone you care about in a time of their sorrow.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler310

While I watched the lobster fishing activity there wasn't much to comment on - until over dinner where there's a lot. Walking to dinner they are holding hands (this reads as an attempt to connect / stay connected).

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler410

Hannah feels she hasn't put her best foot forward in the date and Tyler says "We don't need the best - we need the real Hannah". At dinner Hannah admits she saw Tyler as a little player and that made her want to put her walls up. I really get this from her because Tyler just seems too good to be true (which can easily mean he isn't true) but that's the problem with Tyler - he says all the right things and makes one wonder if maybe he isn't just a player. If there's a reason why Hannah didn't pick him as F1 - this might be it. She asks him what were his intentions coming into this (probably because Jed had been honest already that he did it for his career) and Tyler explains that he almost didn't because of his father's illness and subsequent surgery. He tells her that he and his pops watched The Bachelorette during recovery (pops is a big fan) and his pops had told him to go make the most of the opportunity. He also says that as soon as he saw Hannah he felt something he'd never felt before. Again - a potential player's line but with no evidence of deception. During all of Tyler's explanation he keeps good eye contact with Hannah (potential honesty) and occasionally looks down and to his right. Here's two caps of this:

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler510
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler610

Eye movements can indicate a lot of things (memory recall, deception, etc) but eyes down and right can be interpreted as someone creating a feeling or sensory memory (Source)- appropriate in this case IMO because he's talking about things he has felt so appropriate to create those feelings as he explains them to Hannah. Hannah reaches for the rose and says "knowing what I'm looking for and how your words and actions align have blown me away and you were exactly what I needed today" and this is Tyler's reaction:
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler710

This is MY reaction:
1 - It would be interesting to contrast Tyler's reaction on getting a date rose to Jed's reaction - IMO it's a telling difference. Happy, versus Oh sh!t.
2 - Hannah was blown away by Tyler on the date and I am blown away that Hannah perceives that Tyler's actions and words align because she's seemed oblivious to this with some others where words and actions (or at least body language) are misaligned.
3 - Very little (if any) bad and a lot of good on this date.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I was asked a couple of days ago to do a sort of body language study of Tyler's first 1-1 date with Hannah. I started by reviewing the date on the ABC streaming site which is my source for all of the screen caps in this post: ABC Streaming site

Initially I struggled how to do this because unlike Jed's last date where there was a lot of apparent deception red flags, there were none in the Tyler date. I finally decided that if I couldn't see anything negative I'd instead look for things that seemed positive. So here goes:

At the beginning of the date, Hannah was very upset from the previous night's "Luke drama" and crying and really not up for a date. They talk and I note Tyler putting his hand on her leg - it strikes me as an attempt to connect with Hannah. His brow furrows indicating concern for Hannah as she is obviously still upset. He puts his arm around her and rubs her back - again connecting but also comforting her. He hugs her and says "I'm here for you". He tells her "Look at me" and strokes her hair:
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler110

I always see something like this as akin to certain primate species who groom each other - removing potential harmful parasites from their fur. For humans it reads to me as a sign of caring for the well being of another (hopefully one with no parasites).

He does this again as he asks her "Want some tail?" And no - the double meaning didn't escape me but Hannah is amused for the first time in the date:

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler210

As he comforts Hannah he kisses her head. IMO this again indicates caring. It's not sexual in any way nor romantic leading to making out - more comforting as you might someone you care about in a time of their sorrow.

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler310

While I watched the lobster fishing activity there wasn't much to comment on - until over dinner where there's a lot. Walking to dinner they are holding hands (this reads as an attempt to connect / stay connected).

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler410

Hannah feels she hasn't put her best foot forward in the date and Tyler says "We don't need the best - we need the real Hannah". At dinner Hannah admits she saw Tyler as a little player and that made her want to put her walls up. I really get this from her because Tyler just seems too good to be true (which can easily mean he isn't true) but that's the problem with Tyler - he says all the right things and makes one wonder if maybe he isn't just a player. If there's a reason why Hannah didn't pick him as F1 - this might be it. She asks him what were his intentions coming into this (probably because Jed had been honest already that he did it for his career) and Tyler explains that he almost didn't because of his father's illness and subsequent surgery. He tells her that he and his pops watched The Bachelorette during recovery (pops is a big fan) and his pops had told him to go make the most of the opportunity. He also says that as soon as he saw Hannah he felt something he'd never felt before. Again - a potential player's line but with no evidence of deception. During all of Tyler's explanation he keeps good eye contact with Hannah (potential honesty) and occasionally looks down and to his right. Here's two caps of this:

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler510
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler610

Eye movements can indicate a lot of things (memory recall, deception, etc) but eyes down and right can be interpreted as someone creating a feeling or sensory memory (Source)- appropriate in this case IMO because he's talking about things he has felt so appropriate to create those feelings as he explains them to Hannah. Hannah reaches for the rose and says "knowing what I'm looking for and how your words and actions align have blown me away and you were exactly what I needed today" and this is Tyler's reaction:
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 Tyler710

This is MY reaction:
1 - It would be interesting to contrast Tyler's reaction on getting a date rose to Jed's reaction - IMO it's a telling difference. Happy, versus Oh sh!t.
2 - Hannah was blown away by Tyler on the date and I am blown away that Hannah perceives that Tyler's actions and words align because she's seemed oblivious to this with some others where words and actions (or at least body language) are misaligned.
3 - Very little (if any) bad and a lot of good on this date.

@Lucas15 -- come join us in the "Comparison/Body Language" thread that GA just created! Bring it over -- I would but I'm not sure how. This is such good stuff!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:45 pm

I find his IG interesting. He obviously remove any link with home building and trying to go full time modeling, remaining in NYC, Miami and removed Chicago (?)

Lot of cleaning on his account from just a couple months ago. His avatar picture is way more edgy and model editorial! Smart!

With I am sure abc offering the gig, he has a bright future in front of him Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 2498057887

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 D1895810
Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 36 E948c410
https://www.instagram.com/tylerjcameron3/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye