SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Based on the edit, SM and watching the feet (not the spoilers at all). I would be shocked if Tyler was F1. It all points to Jed being F1. But I did/was questioning the first spoiler as it wasn’t adding up, second one appears accurate. We will find out next week. All iMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:12 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Tyler is a gentleman and a hero. He loses nothing by supporting Hannah and being somewhat protective of her. On the contrary, it promotes his newly minted, extremely successful, quickly developing  brand. I don’t mean to say he is not genuine, I believe he is. However...

It would not surprise me if he stepped up to save her blown up season by dating her for a while with the gentlemanly agreement to bow out, later - IF, IF, IF he is not the next Bachelor per his own decision and/or, if he too is doing DWTS. He is more valuable to the franchise as the next Bachelor than as Hannah’s next choice. Also, he and Hannah on DWTS as competitors could bring in viewers IF they can both dance well enough to stay on for a bit but, that’s a mighty BIG IF.

Meanwhile, IMO I do not believe what Tyler is seeing unfold with the other men on her season/recent episodes is endearing her to him and his level of popularity and life in NYC has got to be impacting his choices and options and perspective. He’s out of the bubble for good, IMO and his new name is Tyler, the One Who Got Away. I believe in reality, Hannah blew it, Big Time. All IMO.
I hate to say it but I think I have to agree with you that Tyler just might be "the one who got away". IF so, She might regret it big time.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Based on the edit, SM and watching the feet (not the spoilers at all). I would be shocked if Tyler was F1. It all points to Jed being F1.  But I did/was questioning the first spoiler as it wasn’t adding up, second one appears accurate.  We will find out next week.  All iMO

As much as I would like to believe that Tyler is F1 and they are messing with us this season and might pull a switch a roo., when you watch back her dates with Jed , she is like totally GAGA over him and it's hard to think he isn't her F1 by the edit and by how totally melted she gets when she's with him. I do see more substance in her conversations with Tyler but I don't think she is mature enough to realize the real deal from the fake wanna be musician . Although if the spoilers are correct and she gets engaged to Jed and then breaks up with him then I'm sure after watching it back she is kicking herself and realizing Tyler was her Colton and the good guy got away. HUGH MISTAKE.(imo Tyler would've treated her like Colton treats Cassie and Colton puts Cassie on a pedestal and adores her )..jmo  Whoever gets Tyler will be one lucky girl. Goes to show ya you should never judge a book by it's cover. Hannah like some thought Tyler was this player and he proved not to be , in fact quite the opposite.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:38 am

Well Tyler can explore NYC like it's SATC & be his own Carrie Bradshaw. Once it was confirmed that he moved to NYC, I never thought there would be any reunion, atleast romantically.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:46 am

Floridian1990 wrote:Well Tyler can explore NYC like it's SATC & be his own Carrie Bradshaw. Once it was confirmed that he moved to NYC, I never thought there would be any reunion, atleast romantically.
Its Looking less and less likely that Tyler is and never was f1. I still don’t get it but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants and there’s no telling why someone is attracted and in love with a person.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:50 am

So we don’t know what Tyler's plans are and I didn’t see or read anywhere that he had moved permanently to New York City. He seems to have about 4 or 5 change of clothes max. and is constantly on the move with friends. It’s an ideal place to do a lot of things though, especially have under the radar meetings with Hannah without much notice.  
Who knows what will happen after next week...could be choosing to be in LA or NYC or MIAMI ? I am sure he will still devote a lot of his time to ABC food tours in NYC, as he mentioned today, and I admire that he is seriously dedicated to this important cause.

ETA: I’m curious, what makes you say ‘ it’s looking less and less...’ ? What signs are you following to reach that conclusion?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:53 am

@Just Looking it’s seems pretty clear to me that Hannah wants nothing to do with Jed... do you see something I don’t ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:25 am

Ash2214 wrote:When asked, RS said he doesn’t know if not getting back together is Hannah’s choice, Tyler’s choice, or both. This tells me he has no information specifically from either of their camps or specific details on them personally or their feelings. If he had the goods, he would have shared them. 

I’m guessing his “source” is someone related to production since he said there’s nothing going on with them right now, which is funny because RS himself that they wouldn’t be able to see each other or speak to each other until the ATFR. He can’t predict the future. 

I mentioned it in the fan thread earlier, but RS also had a “reliable source” that said JoJo dumped Jordan the morning of their ATFR. We obviously know that was incorrect and now they’re planning their wedding laugh out loud RS might be right, but he might be wrong.

JMHO, but:
It seems to me that we had a lot of SM clues about some sort of a reconciliation between Hannah and Tyler, and we here at BB have very good skills at reading into SM what's going on behind the scenes - skills that IMO are unequaled anywhere but here. We also had some clues that Mike was being strongly suggested as the next lead (reportedly on MTA he gets a very good edit as a possible lead (we'll see that tonight and can make out own judgement about it). This all seemed to unravel around the time that MTA filmed - amid the certain knowledge that Hannah was in LA and some good sleuthing that Tyler was in LA at the same time but his trip was well (but not completely) hidden. After that weekend we started getting less SM clues, RS's certainty that Mike would not be the Bachelor and that no way would Hannah and Tyler reconcile. And it occurs to me that two very simple things could explain these changes:

1 - Tyler and Hannah were told to cool their jets with SM because they were being too obvious.
2 - It was leaked to RS that Tyler would be the next Bachelor.

As to the first - it's would be entirely plausible that production would want to clamp down on the SM stuff. And as to the second that would certainly, IMO, explain why RS is so sure there would be no reconciliation and that Mike would not be the Bachelor.

As for me I think it's way too early for the show to be making any sort of final decision about the next lead - they didn't announce until September and Arie has said he didn't find out until the day before. Colton was also announced in September.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:34 am

Just Looking wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:Well Tyler can explore NYC like it's SATC & be his own Carrie Bradshaw. Once it was confirmed that he moved to NYC, I never thought there would be any reunion, at least romantically.
Its Looking less and less likely that Tyler is and never was f1.  I still don’t get it but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants and there’s no telling why someone is attracted and in love with a person.  

I don't think that Tyler was F1, for a lot of reasons but the biggest one (to me) is that Jed did not go back to Haley and pick up where he left off and the most plausible reason to me for this is that he was F1. BUT - Molly was not F1 and she and Jason have been married and parents for some time now. Lauren was not F1 but she and Arie are now married and also parents. And as of right now, Hannah does not appear to be with Jed.
JMHO

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:52 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:Well Tyler can explore NYC like it's SATC & be his own Carrie Bradshaw. Once it was confirmed that he moved to NYC, I never thought there would be any reunion, at least romantically.
Its Looking less and less likely that Tyler is and never was f1.  I still don’t get it but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants and there’s no telling why someone is attracted and in love with a person.  

I don't think that Tyler was F1, for a lot of reasons but the biggest one (to me) is that Jed did not go back to Haley and pick up where he left off and the most plausible reason to me for this is that he was F1. BUT - Molly was not F1 and she and Jason have been married and parents for some time now. Lauren was not F1 but she and Arie are now married and also parents. And as of right now, Hannah does not appear to be with Jed.
JMHO
If Jed had gone back to Haley then it would have given the end away, unless he was eliminated earlier. The fact that he got to the f3 I would think means he can’t say anything, let alone go back to a gf that no-one knew anything about. Also, I wonder about Jed and Haley’s family and friends - what did they think about Jed going on the show and then watching him supposedly falling in love with Hannah. It really is a train wreck of a show which gets you in

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:54 am

I am a huge Tyler fan and have been rooting for ahannah and Tyler to be together but Im quickly losing any hope of that happening 😢

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:14 am

Just Looking wrote:snipped
If Jed had gone back to Haley then it would have given the end away, unless he was eliminated earlier.

True as far as any public appearance, but privately could be different. Haley supported what Jed was doing so if he trusted her that much IMO he would have trusted her to keep things private for a couple of weeks. There's a past precedent with this.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye