SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sbolduc Mon May 13, 2019 1:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry to be a Debbie downer, but many f2 f3 f4 5 6 have watch party.....

Agreed, depends when she posted about watch party. Before or after FRC.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 pm

@smg2587....was she just promoting the show or gave a location for a watch party...didn’t seem like they are having a party in some location IMO plus please help clarify...thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 13, 2019 1:56 pm

She has a watch party scheduled at the same place listed through Monday June 19th, probably as far out as the app would let her go. laugh out loud

Last edited by alwayscooking on Mon May 13, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 13, 2019 1:59 pm

mercieme wrote:@smg2587....was she just promoting the show or gave a location for a watch party...didn’t seem like they are having a party in some location IMO plus please help clarify...thanks
She gave away a location of the party. Not really a show promo to me. BTW she first post about this watch part April 30th under a post about him being on the show and made another post about it that's the only 2 times she mentioned it. Again I take nothing out about them having a watch party.

Also from the looks of what @alwayscooking posted and something I saw on Instagram they are going to do it for the whole season. I only saw the one about the premier before.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Ok thanks guys......actually now that I think about it. Shawn’s family , had a watch party at some Nashville bar on Kaitlyn’s season premier night....we shall see how it unfolds.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Josh's family had a watch party as well iirc. I don't think it's a clue any specific way.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 13, 2019 5:43 pm

His Instagram page is still private but he seems to have followed some people. One looking like a contestant from this season Dylan (going by Dylan's page). He at least has access to his phone. Wonder if he is going to post something before the premier.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 13, 2019 5:46 pm

I think Tyler’s mum has just made her instagram acct private.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 13, 2019 6:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:His Instagram page is still private but he seems to have followed some people. One looking like a contestant from this season Dylan (going by Dylan's page). He at least has access to his phone. Wonder if he is going to post something before the premier.

I know we are talking about this in sm thread. Last year Garrett was able to change his IG bio while still with Becca. But, IMO, deleting a debatable/controversial link is different than following fellow contestants. Garrett may have done that to make himself a more likable f1, but what about Tyler? This doesn’t bode well for him to be f1, IMO. But of course we need more proof, but it’s good to know he became active today 5/13

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 13, 2019 6:05 pm

sdmom wrote:
smg2587 wrote:His Instagram page is still private but he seems to have followed some people. One looking like a contestant from this season Dylan (going by Dylan's page). He at least has access to his phone. Wonder if he is going to post something before the premier.

I know we are talking about this in sm thread. Last year Garrett was able to change his IG bio while still with Becca. But, IMO, deleting a debatable/controversial link is different than following fellow contestants. Garrett may have done that to make himself a more likable f1, but what about Tyler? This doesn’t bode well for him to be f1, IMO. But of course we need more proof, but it’s good to know he became active today 5/13

I don't know if you can compare it to last year because didn't last year Garrett started following fellow contestants before Blake? I don't really remember. Blake definitely was later on social media than the other guys though. He only showed up a few days before the premier. And right now its only 4 guys Tyler followed.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 13, 2019 6:11 pm

smg2587 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I don't know if you can compare it to last year because didn't last year Garrett started following fellow contestants before Blake? I don't really remember. Blake definitely was later on social media than the other guys though. He only showed up a few days before the premier. And right now its only 4 guys Tyler followed.

I still hope Tyler is f1. Jed.... not sure....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon May 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Pretty sure Blake took the longest to resurface on SM last year. This is outside of Garrett’s link removal.

Will be interesting when Hannah comes back to the US. She has her media rounds starting Thursday, she will need at least a day of travel and at least a day of rest. So I would suspect she is leaving Greece either today or latest tomorrow.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye