SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:54 pm

@Minney Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 3806527698 I know. I was out late at a wedding last night, so I'm justifying my existence on the couch.  His words "move today" got me thinking he's so right!!

Do we know what he's doing in NYC all this time, and if he has had extended stays in NYC before going on the show?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by dee Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:58 pm

@GuardianAngel I think the speculation is that he's going to move and set up base in NYC to focus more on modelling and his friend's charity. He was in NYC prior to filming the show for similar ventures as well, except he would travel back to where he lives in Florida. He was signed under a modelling agency prior to the show which is based in NYC. Plus, I think he has a lot of friends and family there as well.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:32 pm

@dee thanks for clarifying. I know there are pics in his IG of NYC so I knew he went there often, but it seemed he's been there for awhile now and wondered if he planned on moving there for work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:45 pm

Did Tyler work as a carpenter before the bach, or has modeling been his career for awhile? Does his dad own a construction company in Jupiter or did I dream that up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:53 pm

BlueTone wrote:Did Tyler work as a carpenter before the bach, or has modeling been his career for awhile? Does his dad own a construction company in Jupiter or did I dream that up?

Someone at reddit who works for the FL contractors licensing dept said she checked and Tyler was in the midst of getting his contractor’s license . There are different stages . He stopped which seems to correspond to a period of time he might have been caring for his dad. So yes, he was doing carpentry . I think his dad was/is a contractor too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:56 pm

BlueTone wrote:Did Tyler work as a carpenter before the bach, or has modeling been his career for awhile? Does his dad own a construction company in Jupiter or did I dream that up?

He started modeling around Fall 2018. Yes, his dad owns his own construction company. I think he was focused in Football first and foremost. When that didn’t go as planned, he started to help his dad around with the construction company and then modeling as a side job.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:56 pm

@Sharnee thanks for that info. My dad was a carpenter / contractor and I still miss the smell of sawdust!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:57 pm

BlueTone wrote:@Sharnee thanks for that info. My dad was a carpenter / contractor and I still miss the smell of sawdust!

Aww, such a nice memory . ❤

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Abda81864 wrote:

He started modeling around Fall 2018. Yes, his dad owns his own construction company. I think he was focused in Football first and foremost. When that didn’t go as planned, he started to help his dad around with the construction company and then modeling as a side job.
Yep I was going to say the same and then saw your post. He was actually drafted into the league but then got injured shortly afterwards.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:00 pm

@Abda81864 @mercieme poor guy. It sux when you get sidelined from your dream by an injury.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:16 pm

BlueTone wrote:@Abda81864 @mercieme poor guy. It sux when you get sidelined from your dream by an injury.

It was after the draft he was a pick up so would have been a long shot to play anyway but he was drafted.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Has anyone kept screenshots of all of Tyler’s Instagram stories? He posted one BEFORE the last episode that was about “staying in your lane” and how the saying was about to take on a whole new life or something in that vein..... does anyone remember that or have a screenshot?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Tyler Cameron - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+96
appiah01
Doats
veg_out
violetstoo
Eagle Eye