SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 9:25 pm

sdmom wrote:
mercieme wrote:At the 1:47 mark of the preview slo mo video on Hannah’s bungee date jump with Garrett, can someone please explain what is going on? Did Hannah’s white bikini top come loose? White bikini color same color as what she is wearing with guy she is straddling & making out with in another SC but please someone also check this out. Thanks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o29GgzIeCWQ

@mercieme, do you mean this two? I thought the straddle one is Tyler but I am terrible at matching faces.
I lightened to get a better look

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 270c2c10
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 20863510

Yes....these are the two SCs. Some folks on SM said they were bungee jumping naked, is this true? I see her white bikini top come off in the slo mo vid though. But you are right that the side of the straddle guy looks like Tyler which was what folks on Reddit also said.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 9:31 pm

yes, personally I think that is a brown/tan/gold t-shirt that is actually under the creamy shirt with the grey trim around the neck. Then the grey sweater/cardigan on top.

Bottom line, I think it is one date and he's wearing 3 different shirts.....makes sense as it was really cold there when they were in Amsterdam area. Think that instead of a heavy jacket, he opted for layers. Coming from a northern climate myself, layers are where it is at....I often wear a t-shirt, then long sleeved shirt then sweater/jacket on top. Think this may be the same kind of thing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:yes, personally I think that is a brown/tan/gold  t-shirt that is actually under the creamy shirt with the grey trim around the neck.  Then the grey sweater/cardigan on top.

Bottom line, I think it is one date and he's wearing 3 different shirts.....makes sense as it was really cold there when they were in Amsterdam area.  Think that instead of a heavy jacket, he opted for layers.  Coming from a northern climate myself, layers are where it is at....I often wear a t-shirt, then long sleeved shirt then sweater/jacket on top.  Think this may be the same kind of thing.

Auntie the spoiler sites already reported that Mike got a SD in the Netherland & was let go after the date. We are just using SC to confirm the spoiler. And ther is another SC of him getting a date in Latvia that matched Fleiss’s tweet....so going by that it appears Mike received 2 SDs per SCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue May 07, 2019 9:54 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks to the slow-mo, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o29GgzIeCWQ, I was able to grab a new SC. Who and where?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 08afc810

I have a pic of the place in Amsterdam where this was taken but I do not know how to post pics. Can anybody
help? Here is the link to the pic. This one was taken in winter but it is the same place.

https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keizersgracht_(Amsterdam)#/media/Bestand%3ASchaats1.jpg

Last edited by RizBiz on Tue May 07, 2019 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 10:03 pm

This is where they bungee jump
Sigulda Latvia http://bungee.lv/en/

If you scroll dow, there are some photos of White Valentines, where a couple is taped with white wooly tapes. I guess that’s how Hannah and The guy (Garrett) are half naked.

Car match https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nqB0lrWmZIo

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 Ce4eb010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 4b5a2a10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 10:19 pm

@RizBiz... please refer to @sdmom post on Page 38 of thread link below for how to upload the bridge pic

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1610p444-technical-questions-how-do-you?highlight=Technical

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 07, 2019 10:26 pm

RizBiz wrote:
sdmom wrote:Thanks to the slow-mo, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o29GgzIeCWQ, I was able to grab a new SC. Who and where?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 08afc810

I have a pic of the place in Amsterdam where this was taken but I do not know how to post pics. Can anybody
help?  Here is the link to the pic. This one was taken in winter but it is the same place.

https://nl.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keizersgracht_(Amsterdam)#/media/Bestand%3ASchaats1.jpg

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 Schaat11
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Thanks @RizBiz @alwayscooking...that confirms Mike got 2SDs per SCs, one in Scotland, another one in The Netherlands.

@sdmom...based on that link you found, I guess I believe Hannah & Garrett did the bungee jumping as folks speculated then...., naked or semi naked. Who knows & who would have thunk Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 10:58 pm

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:yes, personally I think that is a brown/tan/gold  t-shirt that is actually under the creamy shirt with the grey trim around the neck.  Then the grey sweater/cardigan on top.

Bottom line, I think it is one date and he's wearing 3 different shirts.....makes sense as it was really cold there when they were in Amsterdam area.  Think that instead of a heavy jacket, he opted for layers.  Coming from a northern climate myself, layers are where it is at....I often wear a t-shirt, then long sleeved shirt then sweater/jacket on top.  Think this may be the same kind of thing.

Auntie the spoiler sites already reported that Mike got a SD in the Netherland & was let go after the date. We are just using SC to confirm the spoiler. And ther is another SC of him getting a date in Latvia that matched Fleiss’s tweet....so going by that it appears Mike received 2 SDs per SCs.
So what tweet went to him having one in Netherlands or Latvia. I am confused. Sorry.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 11:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:

So what tweet went to him having one in Netherlands or Latvia.  I am confused.  Sorry.

This tweet from Fleiss was identified as Iverness Scotland:
https://mobile.twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/1113504450981691392/photo/1

Matches Hannah’s outfit in this SC where she is meeting Mike for a SD.
alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 Ette3110

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 11:13 pm

@mercieme the date you refer to is Mike in Inverness Scotland, @Aunties_Love Hannah’s outfit in Scotland matches with a pic MF twitted, see my post on page 8 of this thread. @Aunties_Love see my post on page 8 of this thread.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p84-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers

Mike we think had another date in Amsterdam, the boat ride, because the sweater of the boat guy matches with a tan/gold sweater he has.

Hope this is clear.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 11:26 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks @RizBiz @alwayscooking...that confirms Mike got 2SDs per SCs, one in Scotland, another one in The Netherlands.

@sdmom...based on that link you found, I guess I believe Hannah & Garrett did the bungee jumping as folks speculated then...., naked or semi naked. Who knows & who would have thunk Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 10 2498057887

I am so confused.

Episode 5 – INVERNESS, SCOTLAND - Achnagairn Estate and Castle(sleuthed by @Aunties_Love) - 12 TO 9 (Connor Saeli, Devin Harris, Dustin Kendrick, Dylan Barbour, Garrett Powell, Grant Eckel, Jed Wyatt, Kevin Fortenberry, Luke Parker, Mike Johnson, Peter Weber, Tyler Cameron  )  
4/3: 1-on-1 Date:   Hootananny Restaurant - Inverness.
4/4: Group Date:  Highland Games Public date- Inverness - Garrett, Grant, Jed, Kevin, Dustin, Mike,
4/5: 1-on-1 Date: Inverness
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony   ELIMINATED:  DEVIN, GRANT, KEVIN

So are we saying that Mike is actually on an individual date here and not the group date?

4/7-8============= TRAVEL

Episode 6 –  9 TO 6   LATVIA(via @bachelor.spoilers IG acct) - ACCOMMODATIONS: Pullman Hotel, Riga, Latvia(via RS) (Connor Saeli, Dustin Kendrick, Dylan Barbour, Garrett Powell, Jed Wyatt, Luke Parker, Mike Johnson, Peter Weber, Tyler Cameron )
4/8:  B-Roll filming            GARRETT AND PETER GET ID'S
4/9: 1-on-1 Date: Bungee jumping: Garrett
4/10: Group Date: CONNOR S, DUSTIN, DYLAN, JED, LUKE, MIKE, TYLER C  
4/11: 1-on-1 Date:  Peter
4/12: 6th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:  DUSTIN KENDRICK, DYLAN BARBOUR, CONNOR S

4/13: Travel

Episode 7 –  6 TO 4  HOLLAND, NETHERLANDS  also SCHEVENINGEN staying at: Grand Hotel Amrath Kurhaus(via RS)        (Luke Parker, Tyler Cameron, Jed Wyatt, Peter Weber, Mike Johnson, Garrett Powell) STILL NEED 2 MORE
4/14: DAY OFF:                     :
4/15: 1-on-1 Date:  JED               : Beach date
4/16: 1-on-1 Date:  TYLER C(per RS):  pic'd looking at horses - horseback ride?
4/17: 1-on-1 Date:  MIKE: eliminated on date
4/17: Group Date:  PETER, LUKE AND GARRETT - Peter got the third htd rose. drama ensued between Garrett and Luke and Garrett was eliminated
4/18: 7th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:  MIKE AND GARRETT

Please help fill in the gaps or if I have things wrong.  Thanks

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12