SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 11:31 pm

@Aunties_Love this is what @smg2587 posted about dates in Scotland after the preview last night

Episode 5 Scotland
1on1 - Mike (Fliess tweeted a picture of her in the same outfit she is in where he lifts her and dances with her).
Group - Highland games.
1on1 - Luke P. (They are definitely hiking in Scotland in the promo).
Eliminations - Devin, Grant and Kevin

I am pretty sure Mike has a SD in Scotland because in addition to the one where they greeted each other, there’s other screencaps he’s dancing with her, I will find it and post later.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by sdmom Tue May 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Sorry about the double post. But there’s another SC of Hannah and Mike’s date in Scotland, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 0910d110

Also, there’s a better look of Mike’s white shirt that he wears under his gray cardigan.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 6af4ae10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 11:41 pm

No problem, fixed it for ya. Edits color coded in your schedule below. You should be good now yes

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks @RizBiz @alwayscooking...that confirms Mike got 2SDs per SCs, one in Scotland, another one in The Netherlands.

@sdmom...based on that link you found, I guess I believe Hannah & Garrett did the bungee jumping as folks speculated then...., naked or semi naked. Who knows & who would have thunk Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 2498057887

I am so confused.

Episode 5 – INVERNESS, SCOTLAND - Achnagairn Estate and Castle(sleuthed by @Aunties_Love) - 12 TO 9 (Connor Saeli, Devin Harris, Dustin Kendrick, Dylan Barbour, Garrett Powell, Grant Eckel, Jed Wyatt, Kevin Fortenberry, Luke Parker, Mike Johnson, Peter Weber, Tyler Cameron  )  
4/3: 1-on-1 Date:   Hootananny Restaurant - Inverness. Mike
4/4: Group Date:  Highland Games Public date- Inverness - Garrett, Grant, Jed, Kevin, Dustin, Connor, Tyler, Peter, Dylan, Devin
4/5: 1-on-1 Date: Inverness  Luke P
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony   ELIMINATED:  DEVIN, GRANT, KEVIN

So are we saying that Mike is actually on an individual date here and not the group date?

4/7-8============= TRAVEL

Episode 6 –  9 TO 6   LATVIA(via @bachelor.spoilers IG acct) - ACCOMMODATIONS: Pullman Hotel, Riga, Latvia(via RS) (Connor Saeli, Dustin Kendrick, Dylan Barbour, Garrett Powell, Jed Wyatt, Luke Parker, Mike Johnson, Peter Weber, Tyler Cameron )
4/8:  B-Roll filming            GARRETT AND PETER GET ID'S
4/9: 1-on-1 Date: Bungee jumping: Garrett
4/10: Group Date: CONNOR S, DUSTIN, DYLAN, JED, LUKE, MIKE, TYLER C  
4/11: 1-on-1 Date:  Peter
4/12: 6th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:  DUSTIN KENDRICK, DYLAN BARBOUR, CONNOR S

4/13: Travel

Episode 7 –  6 TO 4  HOLLAND, NETHERLANDS  also SCHEVENINGEN staying at: Grand Hotel Amrath Kurhaus(via RS)        (Luke Parker, Tyler Cameron, Jed Wyatt, Peter Weber, Mike Johnson, Garrett Powell) STILL NEED 2 MORE
4/14: DAY OFF:                     :
4/15: 1-on-1 Date:  JED               : Beach date
4/16: 1-on-1 Date:  TYLER C(per RS):  pic'd looking at horses - horseback ride?
4/17: 1-on-1 Date:  MIKE: eliminated on date
4/17: Group Date:  PETER, LUKE AND GARRETT - Peter got the third htd rose. drama ensued between Garrett and Luke and Garrett was eliminated
4/18: 7th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:  MIKE AND GARRETT

Please help fill in the gaps or if I have things wrong.  Thanks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 07, 2019 11:55 pm

Thanks so much.....serves me right to step away and do personal stuff.....get so lost. LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 12:16 am

Anyone know how many Ette seasons where the f1 only received 1 1-1 date? I'm trying to go back and remember but nothing is coming to mind
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 12:16 am

alwayscooking wrote:Anyone know how many Ette seasons where the f1 only received 1 1-1 date?  

None this will be a first it it ever happened on the Ette season Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 08, 2019 12:19 am

So Mike with 2 1on1s was eliminated before htds.

Has that happened before ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 12:21 am

nd4reality wrote:So Mike with 2 1on1s was eliminated before htds.

I don’t recollect this ever happening before but Chris H alluded to Mike potentially being friend zoned in the reveal of the guys today. I suspect that might be his story line.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 12:23 am

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Anyone know how many Ette seasons where the f1 only received 1 1-1 date?  

None this will be a first it it ever happened on the Ette season Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 2498057887

I just can't see Hannah not taking her f1 on a second 1-1.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 08, 2019 12:24 am

nd4reality wrote:So Mike with 2 1on1s was eliminated before htds.

If I recall correctly, Ryan B from Emily's season had 2 1-1s and got eliminated on his second 1-1. I remember the guys cheering when his luggage got removed by the doorway laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

ETA: Also, I think Shawn from Kaitlyn's season only had one 1-1
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 08, 2019 12:27 am

Kaitlyn’s season was an abnormal one...they had to reshuffle the schedule due to ahem how K messed things up for them hehehe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed May 08, 2019 12:30 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 11 20863510

So y'all think this is Peter or Tyler?  My initial thought was Peter. and what date would this have been if it was Tyler?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12