SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 3:55 pm

sdmom wrote:@Sprite on this SC, you can see the man’s face . It’s not CH

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 E12a1210

Chris Harrison with scruff,
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 20190510

https://www.instagram.com/chrisbharrison/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 6:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:
sdmom wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

I think it’s in Scotland because of Mike’s rose. But Tyler doesn’t have one (I circled both men), so did he get a GD rose? If not, who did?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 E617e610

I thought it was Scotland to but I question it now because Luke doesn't seem to have a rose in the picture and he got the other 1on1 there. So it might not be Scotland.

Could this be from Scotland since Luke has a rose?  The interior of the rooms seem "castle" like too.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ab10

Also could this possible be Connor standing in the corner given the pinkish colored jacket which then this SC could go with Ep 5

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 1213

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174

Last edited by alwayscooking on Fri May 10, 2019 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 6:11 pm

These two go together given Hannah's outfit, and it has be soon since John Paul Jones get eliminated in Ep 4
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ette3412
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ette5412

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 10, 2019 6:13 pm

mercieme wrote:@Loulou you are amazing  :claphands Thanks so much for finding it.

@alwayscooking & I got our butt kicked on this SC...it was so hard to find. So happy you found it. At least now we know that SC was in Inverness....that castle is remote y’all, gorgeous as it is IMO. No pics on trip advisor & nada when you search hotel castles in Inverness, phew Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 2498057887

You guys aren't the only ones.  I spent way more hours than I care to admit trying to find that stupid thing.  Awesome job @Loulou!!

mercieme wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:I think this is Tyler and it has to be alone time on a group date, he has his kilt on.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ette1011

@alwayscooking, @Loulou just identified that castle in the Hannah wearing white dress with a rose as Leys castle in Inverness. I checked the Leys castle website & here is a picture of the bed post below. It looks like a match with your SC of Hannah/Tyler above. However lamp stands are different. I wonder if Hannah stayed in Leys castle & took Tyler back their after he won the GD Scottish Highland games. I think the guys were staying at the castle hotel that Auntie sleuthed few weeks back “Achnagairn Castle in Inverness”. Thoughts?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 6d675b10
Source: http://www.leys-castle.co.uk/Gallery/Weddings.aspx

IMO they may of all stayed at Achnagairn castle as there are lots of different lodges amongst the grounds.  BUT do feel that the castle Leys was the GD location.  

I think this may belong along this too......

I know it was said that Luke had an ID this epi because of the sc of them walking.  Could that possibly be from some ID time on the group date.  There are lots of woods and hills around the castle.  Also I am probably out in left field with this, but isn't this Luke(labeled) in the group date pic?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ette5210

Here's proof I think that the GD did happen at the castle as you can see the bridge below as in the sc above:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 ?service=asset&action=show_preview&asset=14520
source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri May 10, 2019 6:25 pm

alwayscooking wrote:These two go together given Hannah's outfit, and it has be soon since John Paul Jones get eliminated in Ep 4
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ette3412
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ette5412

Yeah I believe epissode 4 rc. Here is a pic fliess tweeted of her that same night.

@Aunties_Love The person you arrowed is Kevin F and not Luke.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 10, 2019 6:34 pm

@Aunties_Love that’s Grant where you have the green arrow as Luke in the Scottish Highland games SC. It’s more obvious it’s Grant when u watch the promo in the scene where they are running downhill.

ETA - way to go @smg2587 yes  So Luke got the “why does every guy here dislike you” in Episode 4 Rhode Island GD. The guys would have flipped when he got a SD in Episode 5 IMO, can’t wait to see it play out Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 7:45 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

I think it’s in Scotland because of Mike’s rose. But Tyler doesn’t have one (I circled both men), so did he get a GD rose? If not, who did?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 E617e610

I thought it was Scotland to but I question it now because Luke doesn't seem to have a rose in the picture and he got the other 1on1 there. So it might not be Scotland.

Could this be from Scotland since Luke has a rose?  The interior of the rooms seem "castle" like too.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 Ab10

Also could this possible be Connor standing in the corner given the pinkish colored jacket which then this SC could go with Ep 5

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 1213

Do you think it’s Cocktail party before RC in Scotland? If so, then Hannah melting down in a white dress is not in Scotland

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Fri May 10, 2019 7:51 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I counted 9 guys here in this , if you can’t see, click Enlarge. RC or after GD?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 9600a110

Also, Peter is shown here, but I am not sure if he’s also in that scene, or was edited to look that way.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 D2a23e10

Actually, if you enlarge the picture, you have 11 guys in this. You can see the hair of two person on the bottom of the picture

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 10, 2019 7:54 pm

Imo sc of Hannah in white dress is ep 3 GD when Tyler G self elimated and sc of her crying with ch outside is after she says goodbye.  Possible scenario is whilst she giving out GD rose, guys argue and TG decides to leave.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 10, 2019 7:57 pm

@Fermont girl great catch!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 23 61c1c110

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri May 10, 2019 7:58 pm

Sorry for double post but if sc ep 3 and correct scenario this would then set up her discussion in ep4 with Luke and the guys not liking him. All IMO and conjecture.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri May 10, 2019 7:59 pm

sdmom wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Do you think it’s Cocktail party before RC in Scotland? If so, then Hannah melting down in a white dress is not in Scotland

I just saw Luke had a rose which if he had a date Ep 5 we know he stays so he had to get a rose. The background in that SC looks more rustic to me, like the castle might be. Then I saw that pinkish jacket and wondered if that was Connor that went with the other SC of him kissing Hannah
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12